Steve and jason pritchett logging the...
great white oak

United States

#64 Nov 10, 2012
Jason give the money back...you wouldn't want somone to do that to you when you were needing the money for your daughter.
billy bob

United States

#65 Nov 11, 2012
Ty again tank these guys keep making me broken promises over nothing. white oak keep on talking and ill chop your ass down and turn you into mulch. you and weeper are the real loosers here. dont worry word your in the middle of them just a skiing away. ha
great white oak

Saint Cloud, MN

#66 Nov 11, 2012
broken promises and nothing? what do you feel you've done; isn't theift in your vocabulary? How can you justify having done this?
billy bob

United States

#67 Nov 16, 2012
great white oak wrote:
broken promises and nothing? what do you feel you've done; isn't theift in your vocabulary? How can you justify having done this?
listen up mulch pile you dont know me so why mouth. you all come up with all these names so you can post on here. you all are the pussys. i say i owe owe all these people money, well i prolly got however much i owe you in my pocket at all times so come collect if you all want. im tired of all you girls threaten me so come on down ladies.
lol

United States

#68 Nov 16, 2012
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>listen up mulch pile you dont know me so why mouth. you all come up with all these names so you can post on here. you all are the pussys. i say i owe owe all these people money, well i prolly got however much i owe you in my pocket at all times so come collect if you all want. im tired of all you girls threaten me so come on down ladies.
PUNK, your all talk!
tank

United States

#69 Nov 18, 2012
I herd your a couple big fatt thieves so I don't know why you are thanking me. I could smash you with one hand lol. You cowards won't give your address to any of us. You know where the ladies live and so do we they aren't the cowards skieing its you and that fatt boy of yours that gobbles your knob every night lol.
officer

United States

#70 Nov 18, 2012
Its Steven Jerry,55 years of age Jason w.born in 1981 33 years of age 535 Madison. 21 highway Relatives, leora louise natasha a shelia j. And don't worry everything is in progress its called due process.
billy bob

United States

#71 Nov 18, 2012
well hell skank your a tuff guy now to huh. well why dont you bring your one hand on. i will take you one hand beat your candy ass with it the bitch slap lol, mulch pile, chimp and the sleeper all and all your buddies. you all talk big ans say you know where i live then what you all waiting on. hell all you guys all get together split the gas and come and ill take therest of what you all saved after i swell all your eyes shut and put the sleeper the sleep and go buy me a beer. so i guess when you idiots get up the gas money probably after the 1st i guess i will see you puSsys.
just sayin

Brookland, AR

#72 Nov 18, 2012
I once knew a steve pritchett from doe run. He grad from hs in 78 or 79 and lived on spring street at that time. Same guy?
billy bob

United States

#73 Nov 20, 2012
officer wrote:
Its Steven Jerry,55 years of age Jason w.born in 1981 33 years of age 535 Madison. 21 highway Relatives, leora louise natasha a shelia j. And don't worry everything is in progress its called due process.

boy officer doofy on the case. born 1981 and im 33 you cant do math can ya. dont have that many finger and toes so you cant count that hi. so just what kind of officer are you to list on here peoples adress that you dont.know where they.live you fucktard. what.part of IRONTON didnt you understand you idiot. any ways happy thanksgiving to you all i am thankful for all you idiots who run your cocksuckers all the time
Editor

Kansas City, MO

#74 Nov 21, 2012
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
boy officer doofy on the case. born 1981 and im 33 you cant do math can ya. dont have that many finger and toes so you cant count that hi. so just what kind of officer are you to list on here peoples adress that you dont.know where they.live you fucktard. what.part of IRONTON didnt you understand you idiot. any ways happy thanksgiving to you all i am thankful for all you idiots who run your cocksuckers all the time
Boy! Officer Doofy is on the case. I was born in 1981 and I am 33 years old. Do you have trouble with math? I do not have that many fingers, and toes. Can you count that high? So what kind of officer are you? listing a persons address that you do not know, or where they live. You fucktard. What part of Ironton confuses you? Idiot. Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you all. Idiots who let me suck them all of the time.
billy bob

United States

#75 Nov 21, 2012
the editor is a sucker you read it. i tis the holiday season so the editor is giving
Editor

Kansas City, MO

#76 Nov 22, 2012
billy bob wrote:
the editor is a sucker you read it. i tis the holiday season so the editor is giving
Is it shocking to anyone else this illiterate fool knows how to use a computer?
billy bob

United States

#77 Nov 22, 2012
hehehe isnt it shocking how a fagg like you can get on the computer and mouth like all the rest cause you are all afraid to come and take the ass whipping that you all keep promising me. when you all get the nuts out you mouth and want to step up and get you eyes beat shut then come on until then shut the hell up.
Editor wrote:
<quoted text> Is it shocking to anyone else this illiterate fool knows how to use a computer?
at least he is not a coward hiding behnd a name no one knows, let me point out most of the people posting on this are using fake names, but every one knows who billy bob is. so shut up you wimpy cowards
word

United States

#80 Nov 23, 2012
Please think before you type the stupidity that flows from your pea brain doucher.
great white oak

United States

#81 Nov 23, 2012
It is so sad to see grown people only express themselves by using vulgarity! That is true illiterate adults to only know cuss words. To only use threats.of physical violence to express their feelings. Have you ever thought.about the example for your family you are? Its obvious you aren't concerned about any consequence...including the hereafter!
billy bob

United States

#82 Nov 23, 2012
no mulch pile what sad is you get on hear under a goofy ass name an make threats its you and the the other douchers that are poor pathetic and illiterate people
great white oak

United States

#83 Nov 23, 2012
You are a pathetic piss poor for a human being!! Crawl back under your rock where you belong. God will get vengence...thus say the Lord. What you do in secret God will make light to expose your evil deeds befor all to see. You will not out run God or hide from Him for He knows where you are at all times. You are the one devoid of knowledge.
LillyKnobJr

United States

#84 Nov 23, 2012
billy bob wrote:
no mulch pile what sad is you get on hear under a goofy ass name an make threats its you and the the other douchers that are poor pathetic and illiterate people
Be gone loser, get off your lazy bum I'm tired of working overtime while you sit at home and do drugs and collect welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aaron t simmons (Dec '15) 3 hr heroin kills 6
Drug addicts 4 hr Tyson 13
Bowling alley 18 hr Kate 1
good barber for guys? (Aug '14) 18 hr WoW 23
Robert Radford (Dec '11) Sat Not stupid 23
watch out for derrick & mikayla slezak Sat concerned 4
about dating minors in missouri (Jan '11) Jan 19 Suzukirider 56

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance