Steve and jason pritchett logging the...
The keeper

United States

#21 Nov 1, 2012
Old Woman wrote:
I'm not capable to help out with the physical clean up. If the veteran or the honest logger could set up an account somewhere I would like to donate $100.00 to the clean up.
we need to set a paypal account for any little help possible. No amount to big or to small. If you would like to talk to the veterans in person or if you have a face book i can give you their names. These veterans are currantly paying for funeral arrangements for the husband wich would have been paid if not for those thieves!! The taxes on thier only vehicle is not payed and legal do to the thieves. Thier house payments are falling behind. This should all be payed and taken care of and now its not so any help any ideas for help is totally welcome. After fighting for our freedom and rights in vietnam and not to mention the fact the war disabled the man and disabled the family. The same men for whom he disabled himself fighting for have come within a fraction of taking what life they have left away from them. I myself am appauled by the hidious nature for wich these grown men have displayed to our elderly veterans. Thank you for the thoughts and the donation we just need to set up a way to recieve the donations and let you meet or talk to the veterans in private if you like thank you god bless.
Old Woman

United States

#22 Nov 1, 2012
I would contact KTVI or KSDK and tell them your story. It would reach alot more people that would be willing to help. They could help with setting up a trust at a bank so people could make donations. They might even go after Steve and Jason.
billy bob

United States

#23 Nov 2, 2012
just to let all u geezers and cry babys know i live in ironton if u got a problem then come collect.
billyknob

United States

#24 Nov 2, 2012
Ur a damn ironton punk, you need to get a job so us working people don't have to pay for your bum ass.
loggerman

United States

#25 Nov 2, 2012
OH, BILLY BOB...so you want us to come collect from you! I CAN SURE MAKE IT HAPPEN! YOU'LL BE THE ONE CRYING!
billy bob

United States

#26 Nov 3, 2012
bring ur wife logger girl so when im done with you i can feed her beaver a staveboat log instead of thepulp wood she been gettin
jersey wap

United States

#27 Nov 3, 2012
you've got a filthy mind and mouth. you rob everyone or just elderly? you seem to be mighty proud of what you've done! I hope you pay a high price for what you've done. they should make you clean up that mess you made AND pay the man back.
njnj

United States

#28 Nov 3, 2012
hey why'd u do it? there's lots of good logging for everyone...you make us look bad man. hope someone gets your balls in a vice grip! you deserve no compassion. you're a disgrace to us loggers man!!3
curtis

United States

#29 Nov 3, 2012
billy bob wrote:
bring ur wife logger girl so when im done with you i can feed her beaver a staveboat log instead of thepulp wood she been gettin
hey folks! Listen up! they used a tractor they never paid for! they stole money to get the tractor they used to rob the vetern man. oh! did you rob them cause you had to pay over $6,000 for a judgement on you that was due in aug. coe on billy bob and tell the truth...of course you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the azz!
billy bob

United States

#30 Nov 3, 2012
like i said all you crybaby lil dissuade wanna whine come tell me bout it instead of mouthin on computer. end of discussion
whizz

United States

#31 Nov 4, 2012
billy bob wrote:
like i said all you crybaby lil dissuade wanna whine come tell me bout it instead of mouthin on computer. end of discussion
Shut up punk, go walk into on coming traffic.
loggerman

United States

#32 Nov 4, 2012
gee billy bob sounds like you can spit it out but can't take it! Curtis put you in your place! Good job Curtis and everyone. Now tell me where you think mills will take lumber from you. They'll always be wondering if they're in receipt of stolen property...no mill owner wants in his right mind wants the law breathing down em. And that's just what would happen. Hard for a felon to get a job too. HAHAHA
The keeper

United States

#33 Nov 4, 2012
billy bob wrote:
Dont worry well be their to talk to you but were having trouble finding your house could you please give me directions. I hope you dont mind me bringing my 3 boys with me considering i had to talk my whole work crew into staying out of it unless i need them.
Mad as hell

Park Hills, MO

#34 Nov 4, 2012
Steve and Jason are probably both on disability. We are paying for everything that have anyway. Both are worthless.
disability clerk

United States

#35 Nov 4, 2012
You are right! Jason whines all the time about his perment disability of knees. The state will find out he's working receiving CASH!! SSI and. IRS would like to hear that!
ANY IRS AGENTTS OUT THERE???!! CHECK OUT JASON AND STEVE PRITCHETT.

You boys never learned golden rule...NEVER poop in your own yard. It'll come back to ya. Carma can be a bi...!!6
IRS

Park Hills, MO

#37 Nov 6, 2012
yes maam we are right on top of that as we speak. lets just say i have friends in high places if you get my drift. thanks for the info these fellers are going to wish they had kept their noses clean.
billy bob

United States

#38 Nov 6, 2012
IRS does that stand for IM REALLY STUPID. you are all ad cause you couldnt screw the people over first. you are all bout a bunch of hipacrits. hell im still waiting on the creep and logger bitch to come get me mow i gotta worry bout this other douchebag who thinks he is the IRS. let me guess u got your toy six shooter and your hinting knife to dont cha little fella. well be careful when u all come looking and dont hurt you selves. and i will javelin a treat for ya little guys. ok dont worry you can have nap time in my driveway.
Old Woman

United States

#39 Nov 6, 2012
The keeper wrote:
<quoted text> Dont worry well be their to talk to you but were having trouble finding your house could you please give me directions. I hope you dont mind me bringing my 3 boys with me considering i had to talk my whole work crew into staying out of it unless i need them.
You might find the information you are looking for on case net.
Old Woman

United States

#40 Nov 6, 2012
billy bob wrote:
IRS does that stand for IM REALLY STUPID. you are all ad cause you couldnt screw the people over first. you are all bout a bunch of hipacrits. hell im still waiting on the creep and logger bitch to come get me mow i gotta worry bout this other douchebag who thinks he is the IRS. let me guess u got your toy six shooter and your hinting knife to dont cha little fella. well be careful when u all come looking and dont hurt you selves. and i will javelin a treat for ya little guys. ok dont worry you can have nap time in my driveway.
If he doesn't have one he can borrow mine, you POS.
billy bob

United States

#41 Nov 7, 2012
wow you all such bad asses prolly more like fat ass welfare decipiants . dont worry obama won so your safe. and you all need to quit making me false promises.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Lenz Clubb 18 hr Will 15
Tara Hicks r turner Sat Dont-eat-that-pie 6
Turtle crossing the road Sat Amused 6
menards Fri Mellisa 6
Wellness calls Fri Mellisa 2
Justin straussner (Sep '14) Thu He went to prison 17
Erica vaughn (Oct '17) May 17 Wondering 6

Farmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages