Mad as hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Does anyone know of these guys?? I know for a fact they are stealing white oak trees off peoples property.
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Those guys are nothin but trouble.
veteran

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

They robbed me of over $50,000 plus in lumber!! They are bad to the bone!
hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Anyone know where these guys are hauling logs to? ALERT: THEY ARE HAULING STOLEN LUMBER TO DIFFERENT MILLS!! DON'T BUY LUMBER FROM THEM!!
lumberman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I heard what they did to the senior couple how they robbed them big time! I'll spread the word...we don't need that kind giving us loggers a bad name. SPREAD THE WORD THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY'RE DOING.
Mark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

I have delt with them over a few tree triming jobs and i can tell you first hand they dont know what they are doing and they dont clean up after themselves. Ive even herd of peoples personal belongings come up missing after the job was done!!! Stay away from them.
roasted

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Has anyone turned them in to the police?
duhhhhhh

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

80 of loggers and sawmill owners are crooks thats how they make there money !
THE KEEPER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Considering they are robbing senior vetrans id hope so. Id say they deserve what they get but this i know for sure. Im laying in wait for them to return, no let me rephrase that im standing in hope they return to the property to cuff them myself.
Creeper man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Just say the word keeper and ill come flying out the trres with big bells on to help you get them!!! They dont call me creeper man for nothing. Im the thing that goes bump in the night boys so you better think long and hard before you mess with those elder vetrans again!!! The creeper man will be their day and night waiting for ya!!! Can i private message you keeper i wanna help.
Big time logger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

duhhhhhh wrote:
80 of loggers and sawmill owners are crooks thats how they make there money !
I dont know where you get your info boy but loggers are hard working honest men the ones i know. These boys are makin us look bad. I hope i didnt get any of that wood ill burn it then ill be lookin for where they live to renburse me. My condolences to the ones they took advantage of.
Oh no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

5 1 5 0 somebody call the po po.
Big fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Oh no wrote:
5 1 5 0 somebody call the po po.
sounds like a plan
Big fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Loosers!!!
patticake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Creeper man wrote:
Just say the word keeper and ill come flying out the trres with big bells on to help you get them!!! They dont call me creeper man for nothing. Im the thing that goes bump in the night boys so you better think long and hard before you mess with those elder vetrans again!!! The creeper man will be their day and night waiting for ya!!! Can i private message you keeper i wanna help.

I heard money from trees was to pay for hubbys funeral...also other yhings . Tjey now don' t have the coins to their taxes for auto plates...just a mess. Feel sorry and I want.to help to! Just to show those scounderls there are good loggers and honezt mills out there! Police have been notified but no help. You should see that property! A couple of my husbands logger friends went and saw it. The word is they really made a mess all they have left afe tie log, pallet and firewood. They just cut trees and left them there. What a.crying shame. We gotta show them we're not all like those theives!!
blah blah

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Yaba Daba dooo!!!
Big fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

If anyone is willing to help donate to those elderly veterans please come forth and do so they have been robbed blind out their just left for the birds.
patticake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Creeper man wrote:
I'm with keeper...what are you think?
veteran

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Big time logger wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know where you get your info boy but loggers are hard working honest men the ones i know. These boys are makin us look bad. I hope i didnt get any of that wood ill burn it then ill be lookin for where they live to renburse me. My condolences to the ones they took advantage of.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN HELPING THE VETERAN ? They need our help. It's hard times but we gotta help! I'M HONNEST LOGGER AND THINK THEY SHOULD KNOW NOT ALL LOGGERS ARE CROOKS!
SNYONE WITH ME TO HELP THEM OUT!???
Old Woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I'm not capable to help out with the physical clean up. If the veteran or the honest logger could set up an account somewhere I would like to donate $100.00 to the clean up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmington Discussions

Search the Farmington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
they got the junkie baker sisters! 6 hr hmm 16
Colton's 7 hr rick hinkle 8
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,777
Farmington school yard sale? 15 hr senior 1
cydnee dann? 17 hr ?!?! 3
Local band or music that suck 23 hr Guest 1
Ciara Thome (Feb '12) Tue tash 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••