First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lula

Farmington, MO

#22 Mar 13, 2013
Somebody is going to kill themselves if they don't shut this site down cyber bulling

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Mar 16, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bs shr nice cause she don't have friends are wants something just a bully and drama behind a mask she is not sweet or innocent anyone remeber a long time ago in high school when she got on as cicipalmer or whatever bashing peopleand saying it wasn't her ??? I rest my case
HAVE YOU EVER F***ING HEARD OF A FAKE NAME, YOU DUMBASS!! I HAD NO F***ING CLUE WHAT THIS DUMBASS SITE WAS UNTIL SOMEONE TOLD ME I WAS ON HER YOU STUPID DICK! I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON HERE UNTIL NOW! YOU ARE F***ING RETARED!!
the truth

East Prairie, MO

#24 Apr 6, 2013
Cierra Palmer wrote:
<quoted text> HAVE YOU EVER F***ING HEARD OF A FAKE NAME, YOU DUMBASS!! I HAD NO F***ING CLUE WHAT THIS DUMBASS SITE WAS UNTIL SOMEONE TOLD ME I WAS ON HER YOU STUPID DICK! I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON HERE UNTIL NOW! YOU ARE F***ING RETARED!!
. Sure sure that what they all say ethier way you was still on here forever ago so you knew about this site when you was bashing people before.
the truth

East Prairie, MO

#25 Apr 6, 2013
Tell the truth for once god girl. I Remember people getting all sorts of pissed off at you. Also remember you saying it wasn't you and someone pretending to be you. A lot of people remember All that crap but in the end there was a picture of you being on the computer under that screen name that floated around school I remember that so clearly. That why no one believe cause you was caught with your hand in the cookie jar and there was a picture to prove it was you.
Smart Cookie

Park Hills, MO

#26 Apr 8, 2013
Cierra, meet kettle... lmao!
non

Columbia, MO

#27 Apr 10, 2013
people got to vent the people have to share what they know or believe its conversation its socializing they aren't in some bar or farmington,mo church or walmarts violating some damn business rules or community ordinamces and getting in trouble with the law , people have to voice out, many people are pissed off and have a genuine right to be with the way things are going in usa, don't ya know?
useless

United States

#28 Apr 11, 2013
non wrote:
people got to vent the people have to share what they know or believe its conversation its socializing they aren't in some bar or farmington,mo church or walmarts violating some damn business rules or community ordinamces and getting in trouble with the law , people have to voice out, many people are pissed off and have a genuine right to be with the way things are going in usa, don't ya know?
Your a dumbass....
Primo

Foristell, MO

#29 Apr 11, 2013
useless wrote:
<quoted text>Your a dumbass....
It's "you're", not "your" you ShitForBrains!!! Arghhh!!! Where do all these grammar geniuses come from!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30 Apr 11, 2013
Primo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "you're", not "your" you ShitForBrains!!! Arghhh!!! Where do all these grammar geniuses come from!!
What is your excuse?
Primo

Foristell, MO

#31 Apr 11, 2013
me just saying wrote:
<quoted text>What is your excuse?
Lol, very original professor DickWeed!!
your

United States

#32 Apr 20, 2013
Primo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you got picked on in school. It'll be OK. If lashing out on people on topix makes you feel better about yourself then you go girl! Or boy. Whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smoking ban 2 hr carla 29
News Farmington man dies following shooting (Aug '09) 6 hr rebecca Pierce Adams 20
PLC Power line consultants in doe run (Sep '13) 7 hr ToniMichelle37 6
Farmington Pet Adoption Center hires CRIMINALS! (Aug '14) 7 hr Karly640 33
Jessica Means 13 hr Basketball Friend 2
Joel Kessler 14 hr Sarah 2
New Drive-in Theater 15 hr The Old Man 22
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]