First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 18, 2013
This site is NOTHING but kiddie drama!! You people sit here and bash people?! Do you seriously have NOTHING better to do then waste your time bashing people?! While you're sitting here bashing people the people you bash are busy living their lives NOT giving a care in the world what you say about them!! Grow the hell up! Get a life and find something better to do with your life!!
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Cierra Palmer wrote:
This site is NOTHING but kiddie drama!! You people sit here and bash people?! Do you seriously have NOTHING better to do then waste your time bashing people?! While you're sitting here bashing people the people you bash are busy living their lives NOT giving a care in the world what you say about them!! Grow the hell up! Get a life and find something better to do with your life!!
no different than what you are doing...
Broseidon

Brookfield, CT

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Amen
hmm

Park Hills, MO

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Cierra Palmer wrote:
Kind of stupid that you are on here bitching about people who get on here and bitch about people, don't ya think?
George

O Fallon, MO

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Cierra Palmer wrote:
The kiddie drama is rather absurd, however the most ChickenShit thing I can't stand is the bashing of someone using their REAL name while hiding behind a fake name!! That is a true Coward! I get by telling myself that the fools that do this anonymous bashing are so pathetic and unhappy that they cannot help it! Kinda like a dumbass squirrel that makes it across the road in front of you then turns back and gets squished!! Lol, idiots!!

Since: Jan 13

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Maybe she is just upset because there is a post about her on here. Hmmm....

Location hidden

#7 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The kiddie drama is rather absurd, however the most ChickenShit thing I can't stand is the bashing of someone using their REAL name while hiding behind a fake name!! That is a true Coward! I get by telling myself that the fools that do this anonymous bashing are so pathetic and unhappy that they cannot help it! Kinda like a dumbass squirrel that makes it across the road in front of you then turns back and gets squished!! Lol, idiots!!
Im using a fake name. My name on here is REAL!! Im just sick of people who know NOTHING about me posting shit that they have NO clue about!!

Location hidden

#8 Mar 1, 2013
me just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
no different than what you are doing...
Actually it is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Seeing as how Im NOT bashing anyone just saying that its retarded to get on this site and say shit about people you have NO clue about!!
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#9 Mar 1, 2013
you are bashing the bashers so there is no absolutely no difference between you and the bashers. Sounds like you have a problem with the truth. If you cannot take the heat then quit bashing people.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
me just saying wrote:
you are bashing the bashers so there is no absolutely no difference between you and the bashers. Sounds like you have a problem with the truth. If you cannot take the heat then quit bashing people.
The truth?! HA. These people don't know shit about me and they want to run their mouths like they do! The only thing Im bashing is TOPIX! You dumb fuck!! This site is only being used as a way for people bash people!! Im bashing TOPIX no one else so sit on it and rotate you dumb ass!!
Breath Mint

Saint Charles, MO

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Cierra Palmer wrote:
<quoted text> The truth?! HA. These people don't know shit about me and they want to run their mouths like they do! The only thing Im bashing is TOPIX! You dumb fuck!! This site is only being used as a way for people bash people!! Im bashing TOPIX no one else so sit on it and rotate you dumb ass!!
What a lady! With a mouth like that who wants to get to know You!

Location hidden

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Breath Mint wrote:
<quoted text>What a lady! With a mouth like that who wants to get to know You!
Again, you dont even know me! I'm a nice person until you PISS me off and I am very pissed!!
Breath Mint

Saint Charles, MO

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Whats wrong? Did something crawl up your ass and shit in your mouth?
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Cierra Palmer wrote:
<quoted text> The truth?! HA. These people don't know shit about me and they want to run their mouths like they do! The only thing Im bashing is TOPIX! You dumb fuck!! This site is only being used as a way for people bash people!! Im bashing TOPIX no one else so sit on it and rotate you dumb ass!!
so now you are bashing me and calling me names. whats the matter, the truth hurts???? lets face it, you are no better than the worse you can find on topix. You must be one of those that believes in "do as I say and not as I do"

Location hidden

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Breath Mint wrote:
Whats wrong? Did something crawl up your ass and shit in your mouth?

Whats wrong is the fact that you people have nothing better to do then sit here and bash people you know NOTHING about!! The only problem I have is that you people know NOTHING about me and yet still want to bad mouth me!
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Cierra Palmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong is the fact that you people have nothing better to do then sit here and bash people you know NOTHING about!! The only problem I have is that you people know NOTHING about me and yet still want to bad mouth me!
you are doing all the bad mouthing in this thread. that says a lot about you.
wanna know

Lockhart, TX

#18 Mar 1, 2013
You are on here too soooooo you must not have a life? And if you dont like topix dont get on it. Must be one of those nosey women with nothing else to do but read other peoples drama haha

Brookfield, CT

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Id!ots.
Correct

O Fallon, MO

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
Id!ots.
Idiots is the kindest word possible to describe these so called people, lol.
the truth

Laramie, WY

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Cierra Palmer wrote:
<quoted text> Again, you dont even know me! I'm a nice person until you PISS me off and I am very pissed!!

Bs shr nice cause she don't have friends are wants something just a bully and drama behind a mask she is not sweet or innocent anyone remeber a long time ago in high school when she got on as cicipalmer or whatever bashing peopleand saying it wasn't her ??? I rest my case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M Clubb 46 min Walter Godat 1
lacey weiss (Jun '14) 5 hr Tjr 17
on the lookout 8 hr Horny dude 5
Veronica Lenz Clubb Sun Walter 7
Belgrade Bank under investigation? (Dec '16) Jun 24 Bizman 13
I still love you (Mar '16) Jun 23 MMM 20
thinkin of moving up here Jun 23 god1970 8

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance