First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lovemykids

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Any opinions looking for a great place for my babies!
?

Farmington, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2013
U mean the place with the big ABC windows?
yes

O Fallon, MO

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Creative Kids? I don't have children young enough to go there, but I've heard great things about it!
Lovemykids

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Yes the abc window one
?

Farmington, MO

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I used them before and didn't have any issues. I really liked that I could get online and watch them live on camera. That have a camera in every room and on the playground.
?

Farmington, MO

#6 Jan 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]I used them before and didn't have any issues. I really liked that I could get online and watch them live on camera. That have a camera in every room and on the playground.[/QUOTE]
They*
ok

Fairfax, VA

#8 Jan 15, 2013
What she does in her personal life should be none of your concern. She was off the clock. Not watching any children. Who cares what she's doing.
Mom

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2013
My kids went there for a few months and I pulled them out. The daycare is very chaotic, kids running around inside without adult supervision, small kids playing in the bathrooms, etc. They constantly lost my kids' things and there was just an obvious lack of structure to the point that it became an obvious safety issue. They do have cameras, but I was never once able to get them to work on the website despite trying multiple times with daycare staff assistance. Not that it mattered when I could see for myself how things were just when I dropped them off and picked them up. I'm much, much happier with the daycare they go to now.
Well

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2013
The reality is as a mother, a business owner ,and a wife you should conduct yourself at a higher standard than being so intoxicated at a public place you can't even stand up straight.
friend

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
I have always heard that they are under staffed for the amount of children. Also, i know of two people that work there who are always saying they are continuously paid late because the owner says he doesn't have the money. I would recommend the new daycare opening where adventures in learning west used to be on 221. Kristy kelly is the owner and she is a great person.
wheres the love

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 15, 2013
would not trust my kids in a daycare period. I have been doing babysitting in my home for 14 yrs and have heard so many scary stories about daycare.
love
#14 Jan 15, 2013
Klassy kids or the preschool down 32 is the very best in my opinion
terena

Park Hills, MO

#15 Jan 15, 2013
The classroom on 32 is the best daycare. It is owned by a teacher and state trooper.
oo

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 15, 2013
The elks is not a public place. It is a members only men's club. This particular one allows women and kids in there with their sponsored members. What goes on there, should stay there. In fact, you shouldn't be allowed to go back since you want to talk crap.
Stating the obvious

United States

#17 Jan 15, 2013
oo wrote:
The elks is not a public place. It is a members only men's club. This particular one allows women and kids in there with their sponsored members. What goes on there, should stay there. In fact, you shouldn't be allowed to go back since you want to talk crap.
They weren't talking crap just stating there own opinion
tired

Farmington, MO

#18 Jan 15, 2013
wheres the one on32?
well

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Well wrote:
My children went there until I continued to see the owner director drunk at the elks. We go there with family and to have dinner as a family a few nights a week. After seeing her multiple times acting like a fool I pulled them. She's a nice lady but doesn't know when to stop drinking.
Your opinion of her and her personal life should not be brought into a discussion where someone is asking about the daycare itself. Why would you try to tarnish someone's name because YOU didn't like the way they conducted themselves in a private club?
IDIOT

United States

#20 Jan 15, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of her and her personal life should not be brought into a discussion where someone is asking about the daycare itself. Why would you try to tarnish someone's name because YOU didn't like the way they conducted themselves in a private club?
Who the HELL wants to leave their child with a DRUNK!
parent

Farmington, MO

#21 Jan 15, 2013
I beg to differ. My child's babysitter's personal life is certainly my business if she is watching my child!
well

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jan 15, 2013
Oh, that's mature. I don't think anything was ever mentioned about her drinking at work, grow up and quit trying to start trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Veronica 8 hr Matt 14
Wanna know about him very interested 11 hr timmy 4
News Lawmakers address accusations 18 hr ineffective jesus 88
Drugs In Farmington Thu Walt 5
Human Body Feb 22 Walt 3
Farmington Sheriff Feb 21 Concern 6
Lauren Scism Feb 20 Just wandering 9

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance