First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whammy

Farmington, MO

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Where are all the cute bi women in Farmington area? Not looking for nasty butch women, or nasty 300 lb women either. Why so shy in this area?
strap on lover

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2012
where prolly shy cause your 300 pounds or bull dyke lookin
Whammy

Farmington, MO

#3 Sep 6, 2012
strap on lover wrote:
where prolly shy cause your 300 pounds or bull dyke lookin
Ummm far from that! Buts that's definately not a great pick up line!
huh

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Me
Whammy

Farmington, MO

#6 Sep 8, 2012
huh wrote:
Me
Hello!!!
sammy

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 25, 2012
whammy you are the nastiest piece of trash around aint no body wants your nasty ass
bis

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2012
There's a girl from Bismarck that works at branding iron that's bi. She's pretty cute, and she's got some pretty hot bi friends.
Genette Talia

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Sep 25, 2012
She's not bi-you can talk Bismarck girls into anything.
bis

United States

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Genette Talia wrote:
She's not bi-you can talk Bismarck girls into anything.
This is true. Ok well I guess her friends are bi then. Don't think they're from Bismarck.

Since: May 12

United States

#11 Sep 26, 2012
The bi Bismarck girl is an awesome chick! If you're a cool chick lookin for a cool chick, she's worth your time! She's a good friend of mine!
sweet!

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Who's the hot blonde with her girlfriend from Doe Run..?? Now she's very sexy and could do way better!
fun time

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2012
I think her name is Treena?
sweet!

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2012
fun time wrote:
I think her name is Treena?
Well if it's the same girl I see, very beautiful girl! Nothing bad to say there.. And if she's happy then that's what matters.
blah blah blah

Ironton, MO

#16 Sep 27, 2012
I'm a lesbian lol
Genette Talia

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Sep 27, 2012
blah blah blah wrote:
I'm a lesbian lol
is that funny?
Whammy

Farmington, MO

#18 Sep 27, 2012
sammy wrote:
whammy you are the nastiest piece of trash around aint no body wants your nasty ass
Your so damn funny! You dont have a clue who I am. Besides, I do not know a Sammy.
hot girls

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Sep 27, 2012
Hot girls here are rare and far between. Most of the women are livestock that has been trained to waddle on 2 legs. So if you can find a hot one that is also into chicks, well, i would like some of that. Unfortunately it would be like finding a gold mine in your back yard.
fun time

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2012
hot girls wrote:
Hot girls here are rare and far between. Most of the women are livestock that has been trained to waddle on 2 legs. So if you can find a hot one that is also into chicks, well, i would like some of that. Unfortunately it would be like finding a gold mine in your back yard.

You just have to know where to look. Talk to that Treena girl at branding iron. She's a little weird but not bad looking, and she's got some hot bi friends.
blah blah blah

Ironton, MO

#21 Sep 28, 2012
How old is Trina?
sweet!

United States

#22 Sep 28, 2012
fun time wrote:
<quoted text>You just have to know where to look. Talk to that Treena girl at branding iron. She's a little weird but not bad looking, and she's got some hot bi friends.
Is that treena the one from Doe Run or this another girl that works at branding iron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 39 min Maple Resident 567
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 97,255
kayla Lore friend 2 hr Try here 8
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 hr OldCrow 3,168
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 8 hr FyI 304
Nail salons 11 hr Betty 1
Kristy Cuningham arrested again 19 hr Idiot 66

Farmington Jobs

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Farmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farmington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]