First Prev
of 2
Next Last
candy

United States

#21 Mar 29, 2012
the enquirer wrote:
Its idiots like you that are the reason they make that much money.......there idiots!!!!! Whats sad is your trying to defend these bozos .......wow!!!
I'm not defending it I'm just saying if u don't like it don't watch it!! Also if u don't watch it how do u know so much about it?
or

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 29, 2012
Whose watching the Pauly D spinoff? This woman is!
haylee

New Fairfield, CT

#23 Mar 29, 2012
And I love that they make snooki out to be a bad mom. I guarantee that at least one of them is getting some kind of government assistance and probably doesn't have health care. At least she can provide for her and her child well without assistance. Idc how she gets her money, at least she isn't milking off the government.

I don't want to get rid of Nichole and mike though. As much as I hate mike, I like that he is such an instigator. I'll miss his drama and gross hook ups!
candy

United States

#24 Mar 29, 2012
Can't wait for Pauly d show and I really think snooki will make a good mom she has $ she has got her partying out of her system. She seems to love the daddy .
haggard

Park Hills, MO

#25 Mar 29, 2012
Yeah I can tell you all are young girls if you believe that shit. Just do society a favor and don't act like them
candy

United States

#26 Mar 29, 2012
haggard wrote:
Yeah I can tell you all are young girls if you believe that shit. Just do society a favor and don't act like them
lmao I'm not young I just remember what its like to be young most ppl in their 20s party. If this show was fiction everybody would be watching them. Yes they are a little stupid but its nice break from harsh stuff in this world
the enquirer

Kansas City, MO

#27 Mar 29, 2012
Geez, with a statement like that haylee you make yourself look like a dumbo.
haggard

Park Hills, MO

#28 Mar 29, 2012
candy wrote:
<quoted text>lmao I'm not young I just remember what its like to be young most ppl in their 20s party. If this show was fiction everybody would be watching them. Yes they are a little stupid but its nice break from harsh stuff in this world
I'm talking about what y'all are saying about that strung out piece of shit woman being a good mother. If she don't self abort it I sure the hell hope she changed her ways
candy

United States

#29 Mar 29, 2012
haggard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about what y'all are saying about that strung out piece of shit woman being a good mother. If she don't self abort it I sure the hell hope she changed her ways
Whos to say she won't be a good mom. Theirs a lot of woman that shouldnt have kids but ya never know! I was a wild teen but as soon as I found out we was having a baby all my partying stopped and we have had 4 beautiful kids together and been together many yrs. Kids change ppl hope she is one.of them.
haylee

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Mar 29, 2012
Strung out piece of shit?! Little harsh for someone who you have only seen on a television show. She drinks, so what. Obviously MTV is only going to show her completely trashed and being ridiculous because that's what they pay for, MTV gets them VIP anywhere they want to go and any drink they want is free, and it creates tv that people want to see. It's funny. It's a tv show, damn. Getting pregnant changes a woman completely, you people haven't even given her the chance to prove herself. Saying outrageous statements about her based on a "semi scripted" reality show is so close minded.
the enquirer

Kansas City, MO

#31 Mar 29, 2012
Your making excuses for somebody to be a peice of shit.....your trying to make excuses to why the show is good.....or why snookie is. Whats the lessons learned here? Snookie dresses like a skank, she looks like a painted up whale ....and managed to get somebody as fucked up as her to impregnate her nasty ass......I can't wait till her child is old enough to look back on the internet and watch and see how they came about. Poor poor child!!
haylee

Chicago, IL

#32 Mar 29, 2012
the enquirer wrote:
Your making excuses for somebody to be a peice of shit.....your trying to make excuses to why the show is good.....or why snookie is. Whats the lessons learned here? Snookie dresses like a skank, she looks like a painted up whale ....and managed to get somebody as fucked up as her to impregnate her nasty ass......I can't wait till her child is old enough to look back on the internet and watch and see how they came about. Poor poor child!!
You have a real problem. You need to make sure your hands are clean before you start calling a young woman out on her mistakes. So what hers were on tv, people around here do the same stupid shit for free. I hope attacking a person who has never done anything to you and doesn't even affect you at all since you apparently don't watch the show, makes you feel better, you clearly need it.
the enquirer

Kansas City, MO

#33 Mar 29, 2012
Haylee, your a dumbass........well at least she got paid for it!!!!! Your the perfect example of the stupid people that watch this show. I guess its ok to be a prostitute,after all she is getting paid for it.....and I'm sure you know people who are doing it for free. You need to stick to doing homework and popping your pimples. You have no buisness in a conversation with adults.
candy

United States

#34 Mar 29, 2012
the enquirer wrote:
Haylee, your a dumbass........well at least she got paid for it!!!!! Your the perfect example of the stupid people that watch this show. I guess its ok to be a prostitute,after all she is getting paid for it.....and I'm sure you know people who are doing it for free. You need to stick to doing homework and popping your pimples. You have no buisness in a conversation with adults.

well I am an adult and I AM NOT STUPID. if you don't watch the show how do you know so much about it? Yes she dresses a little trashy but shes going to the bar for tv ratings, look at most of these skanks at our bars around here. Most of them smell a lot of them are to fat for the clothes they have on and single ppl are only in the bar for one reason. Same as Jersey shore only they look a lot better. You have no right to call a woman a whore or speak like you about her you don't know her. They are a bunch of young adults just having the time of their lives getting paid to do so. If you don't like it don't watch it. But sounds like to me you watch it.
the enquirer

Kansas City, MO

#35 Mar 30, 2012
I don't watch it, but guess what there on the news everyday!!!!! I wouldn't waste my time watching those idiots. And your an adult and your not stupid? I'm pretty sure the vote isn't in on that one yet!! And as far as calling her a whore, I call it like I see it. If you put glitter on a terd, its still a terd!! Its funny that you two take up for this show saying they get paid for it so its ok..........would it be ok if that was your daughter?
haylee

Chicago, IL

#36 Mar 30, 2012
the enquirer wrote:
I don't watch it, but guess what there on the news everyday!!!!! I wouldn't waste my time watching those idiots. And your an adult and your not stupid? I'm pretty sure the vote isn't in on that one yet!! And as far as calling her a whore, I call it like I see it. If you put glitter on a terd, its still a terd!! Its funny that you two take up for this show saying they get paid for it so its ok..........would it be ok if that was your daughter?
Not one member from the cast of jersey shore is my child, why even make that reference? You are so over dramatic about everything thing that comes out of your mouth. I don't tell other people how to live their lives. Do the same and you'd have a lot more free time. People who have lives, don't tell other people have to live theirs.

And you totally watch the show or you would not be wasting your time right now.
the enquirer

Dallas, TX

#37 Mar 30, 2012
I've never watched the show......I'm not telling you how to live your life......I'm telling you your stupid for watching it. But, what if it was your daughter....would you like that show then?
candy

United States

#38 Mar 30, 2012
the enquirer wrote:
No I'm sure I'm not stupid, I'm also sure I have a higher education than you. Watching ppl make fools out of their self don't make you stupid, just easily entertained.I have 4 kids I'm sure at least one will party and do things I don't like but I would still stand by them. I'm not saying its ok to do this cause they get paid, I'm just saying they turned having a blast in their 20s in to a job. I also watch the news and cnn daily but I don't see them on there everyday. Don't know what your watching
❌⭕❌

Park Hills, MO

#39 May 11, 2012
phoenix wrote:
Wow I didn't know mike was in rehab! I love Vinny and Pauly d .
lol they have a bromance !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carrieann williams (May '15) 10 hr Realtalk 6
Jones Roofing (Apr '15) 23 hr Not a stand up co... 6
Farmington Children's Home (Sep '13) Mon Eightysixya 33
Lunch Break 1 15 16 Mar 26 Walter G 2
Veronica Lenz Clubb (Jan '16) Mar 26 Walter G 75
Best tattoo shop Mar 26 quest 2
I still love you (Mar '16) Mar 25 Walter G 19

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance