Mo. teen accused of having sex with 6 8th-graders

Mar 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis

A southeast Missouri teenager is facing multiple counts of statutory rape and child molestation for allegedly having sex with six eighth-grade girls in two counties.

Comments
101 - 120 of 130 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2013

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww. He is still mad because he's wrong. Poor thing
This reminds me of the people who used to say the world is flat--and even today when confronted with satellite imagery, they say 'government conspiracy'.

So, your blatant idiocy is just another government conspiracy? What, did they try to abort you at birth with a LSD-laced CIA coat-hanger? That's not a conspiracy, dude--that's an abuse of particle physics, pharmacology, and remedial sanity.

Now hush, Mr. Illiterate FBI Attorney. Don't you have a few taxi-cabs to chase?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Q: Why are wolverines sometimes observed eating moose dung?

A: To wash away the taste of a lawyer they just ate!
truth

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
Q: Why are wolverines sometimes observed eating moose dung?

A: To wash away the taste of a lawyer they just ate!
Bahahahaha.
truth

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

At least you quit arguing a point you were wrong about. Now continue dazzling us talking in circles.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

truth wrote:
At least you quit arguing a point you were wrong about. Now continue dazzling us talking in circles.
For a fake attorney who works for a fake government agency, you fail to see the accusation in sarcasm of the prior post, you illiterate alcohol soaked nincompoopian malcontent.

You're wrong, and you fooking lied. Is that straightforward enough, or do you need a Power-Point Presentation with graphs and charts?

For the love of Christ, no one can be that damned stupid without great preparation and extensive study in the inane. You're a blathering idiot. Find another topic about which you are fluent--have you considered cross-dressing-pseudo-attorney s-in-fake-government-agencies?

The closest you have ever been to an attorney was when you were arrested at a Cub Scout meeting for lewd and lascivious behavior unbecoming of a tranny scoutmaster.

Sheesh 45:12-89
seriously

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Triple neg! How is it going. You been hiding out or what? LOL

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

After reading your last few comments, you may ought to think about taking a break from Topix. You are running out of words and its getting really stupid. Im a retard! I quit school in the 1st grade, Im poor! Your the best! Your god! You are "the man"!you are all this and more! In your own fucking fantasy world! STFU YA LIL BITCH!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

seriously wrote:
Triple neg! How is it going. You been hiding out or what? LOL
Nope--merely pacing myself. The stocks have been rolling.

Godspeed!

;)

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

quick coyote wrote:
After reading your last few comments, you may ought to think about taking a break from Topix. You are running out of words and its getting really stupid. Im a retard! I quit school in the 1st grade, Im poor! Your the best! Your god! You are "the man"!you are all this and more! In your own fucking fantasy world! STFU YA LIL BITCH!
It takes me months to run out of words--it takes you hours.

You seem to be taking this rather personally, SlowPeyote! Could it be that you ran out of Adderall and your physician is in the Himalayas with your medical records in tow?

You would have to improve for a few decades to be considered ordinary. Frankly, I do not see you improving beyond your current situation. It's not merely your intellectual limitations--it's also you penchant for the mediocre.

I could be firing on three cylinders, and still I'd beat you by five car-lengths in the quarter-mile. Now wash my windshield and hush.

Feed the chickens, John Boy.
consumer

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Wow

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

angie r wrote:
<quoted text> austin was 17 at the time and he is the county jail. not JDC
yes and he is exactly where he needs to be child molesters deserve to be in jail and I'd much rather see them dead because that's one the worst crimes besides murder.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

And he was 17 when he first started it and 18 when he was caught no natter what age u want to classify it he was having sex with 13 and 14 year olds doesn't make it ok or anyless he's in jail because he's a sick twisted kid that the parents failed at raising.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Realtreedarling wrote:
<quoted text> yes and he is exactly where he needs to be child molesters deserve to be in jail and I'd much rather see them dead because that's one the worst crimes besides murder.
RTD: I believe the worst crimes, in this order, are: pedophilia, incest, forced and physical rape, murder, statutory rape, and all political offices, federal and state. The first of the three should all be hanged, and the latter should be imprisoned until they're old enough to appreciate the finer aspects of all laws--not just the ones that please their sensibilities.

(People wonder why say 'hanged', yet it is far less cruel than any other form of death sentence. Lethal injection is horrible and cruel without a doubt, and relatively slow--so is gassing. The electric chair would be horrible. Frankly, being shot correctly is the least lengthy and least cruel, IMHO. Carbon Monoxide would be far less painful, yet it takes a while.)

Pedophiles should be castrated and imprisoned (if not hanged on the spot), and then we would not require these sexual predator lists. There are people who are in fact irredeemable.

Trying to fix a flat tire owned by a porcupine is a worthless endeavor. For some people, the system should be far more swift and infinitely less cruel--kill 'em all, no questions asked. In the old days of this nation, John Brown, I believe, was hanged within a month (I know within 6 months) of his crimes--and he had a fair trial...even if Yankees do not believe so.

(It was far more than a slavery rebellion or an insurrection--he was a murderer, and that included killing a former slave who was unarmed and passive, who worked as a guard at Harper's Ferry. He was no saint or progressive.)
Harlod

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtreedarling wrote:
And he was 17 when he first started it and 18 when he was caught no natter what age u want to classify it he was having sex with 13 and 14 year olds doesn't make it ok or anyless he's in jail because he's a sick twisted kid that the parents failed at raising.
Maybe the 13 and 14 year olds are sick and twisted for having sex with him?

There is 3 years between their age BFD get over it. If all involved were in agreement it's nobodies business but there's.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Harlod wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the 13 and 14 year olds are sick and twisted for having sex with him?
There is 3 years between their age BFD get over it. If all involved were in agreement it's nobodies business but there's.
At 13 years of age, a human being of any gender does not have the mental skills required for making such a determination or in giving consent. That's why consent is a legal determination, and a 13 YO is not old enough to give consent, whether 'sick or otherwise'. Yet even at 18, that portion of the brain required for reasoning and decision making is not fully formed.

In simpler words--they CANNOT BE IN AGREEMENT legally. You cannot give consent at 13 years of age--therefore, any agreement is void. That's why there's a law against it, you nincompoop.

Likewise, 18-13=5; 18-14=4.

nobody's; theirs.

Get over it.

Sheesh 4:18-19

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

By the way dude--if you cannot spell your own name, you should not be giving opinions. The word is 'Harold'. Maybe you should have it tattooed on your forehead.
Harlod

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
By the way dude--if you cannot spell your own name, you should not be giving opinions. The word is 'Harold'. Maybe you should have it tattooed on your forehead.
HA A Hole I can spell my name anyway I want to. So F off.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

No thanks, you moron. But hey, thanks for begging.

The strange portion is, had I not told you that you misspelled 'Harold', you would never have noticed.

Have a nice day Harlod. Now kiss my Rebel Dcik, you insolent moronic tiwt.
Harlod

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
No thanks, you moron. But hey, thanks for begging.
The strange portion is, had I not told you that you misspelled 'Harold', you would never have noticed.
Have a nice day Harlod. Now kiss my Rebel Dcik, you insolent moronic tiwt.
HA A Hole I can spell my name anyway I want to. So F off.
7mary4!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

As far as the age gap of 3 or 4 years, Laws are laws he wanted to play and now he must pay !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 min Colbert 1,747
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Obama Bitches 97,007
cbarn Ste Gen ave has hotter girls 1 hr Hvy smoker 7
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr neveratfault 223
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 14 hr i kno 327
Rocking new band Home Brew!!! 20 hr Cool 2
Couple Scams Elderly Woman out of over $300,000... 20 hr WOW 1
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••