Mo. teen accused of having sex with 6...

Mo. teen accused of having sex with 6 8th-graders

There are 130 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Mo. teen accused of having sex with 6 8th-graders. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

A southeast Missouri teenager is facing multiple counts of statutory rape and child molestation for allegedly having sex with six eighth-grade girls in two counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

kieth keller

Ballwin, MO

#43 Mar 15, 2013
he,ll see what normal is when he goes to the joint,,,lmfao,,,,,some big buck will spread his cheecks and say,,,,its ok,,,,youre a grown up,,,,,what now mommy,,he hurt me,,,hahahahahahahahahaha
not good

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Mar 15, 2013
this is not good

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#45 Mar 15, 2013
Yeah but wrote:
The law states 21 or over is criminal. I know
quite a few 19 and 20yo dating 15 and 16yo
girls. Is that rape??? If he is under 21,
what did he do wrong?
Side note. California allows 12 yo girls to
consent to taking the drug Gardasil without parents consent which has been proven to cause
cancer. The armed forces will allow an 18yo to
go off to war and kill someone but they can't
come home and drink a beer legally. I call fowl
on a double standard society. Stop the assault
on the tax payers by polluting the prisons with
such trivial bullshit! Parents, TAKE control
of your young ones and stop blaming others!
If you had a 14 year-old daughter, you would feel differently. I don't live in California, thank God.

If their parents GIVE CONSENT, it very well could be legal. But a 14 year-old cannot legally give consent.

Sheesh 7:16-34

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#46 Mar 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="don't care"]<quoted text>
That isn't funny[/QUOTE]

Neither is his Topix screen name.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#47 Mar 15, 2013
Not a lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
What the main charges with this idiot are:
RSMo 566.032. 1. A person commits the crime of statutory rape in the first degree if he has sexual intercourse with another person who is less than fourteen years old.
What some of the other charges with this idiot are:
RSMo 566.068. 1. A person commits the crime of child molestation in the second degree if he or she subjects another person who is less than seventeen years of age to sexual contact.
What you are talking about with the over 21 thing:
RSMo 566.034. 1. A person commits the crime of statutory rape in the second degree if being twenty-one years of age or older, he has sexual intercourse with another person who is less than seventeen years of age.
Your 19, 20 year old friends should start seeing someone 17 or older - I think they'd be chargeable with the middle offense (molestation).
Absolutely, and kudos!
hope you rot

United States

#49 Mar 17, 2013
Ill send you some powdered soap to prison for you but it takes a little longer to pick up.

Since: Mar 13

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Mar 17, 2013
lol wrote:
Have fun getting pounded in the butt every day by some big black guy that's gonna instantly make you his bitch, low life piece of shit.
lol

Since: Jan 13

United States

#51 Mar 18, 2013
concerned mothers wrote:
<quoted text>lol
hello mom!
dunno

Park Hills, MO

#52 Mar 19, 2013
Yeah but wrote:
The law states 21 or over is criminal. I know
quite a few 19 and 20yo dating 15 and 16yo
girls. Is that rape??? If he is under 21,
what did he do wrong?
Side note. California allows 12 yo girls to
consent to taking the drug Gardasil without parents consent which has been proven to cause
cancer. The armed forces will allow an 18yo to
go off to war and kill someone but they can't
come home and drink a beer legally. I call fowl
on a double standard society. Stop the assault
on the tax payers by polluting the prisons with
such trivial bullshit! Parents, TAKE control
of your young ones and stop blaming others!
Gardasil prevents HPV, therefore prevents cervical cancer. WTF are you going on about? Crawl back under your rock!
jw

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Mar 19, 2013
dunno wrote:
<quoted text>Gardasil prevents HPV, therefore prevents cervical cancer. WTF are you going on about? Crawl back under your rock!
Gardasil just prevents one strain of hpv you can still get hpv even if you had the shot
Nope

Arnold, MO

#54 Mar 21, 2013
Poster was right. You need to check your facts. You must work for big pharma.
dunno wrote:
<quoted text>
Gardasil prevents HPV, therefore prevents cervical cancer. WTF are you going on about? Crawl back under your rock!
standalone

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Mar 22, 2013
Ya but the problem is that ppl like him are protected in jail and alot of the times go un touchd and just have do some bs thearpy and get back out idk ehen ppl are going to realize some ppl are just fuked up in the head and dont deserve yo be in socioity
seriously

United States

#56 Mar 22, 2013
jw wrote:
<quoted text>Gardasil just prevents one strain of hpv you can still get hpv even if you had the shot
There is like 1000 strains of hpv that vaccine prevents approx 4 types. That's it.
kara

United States

#57 Mar 22, 2013
Heard you can also get this by skin contact also.There's all different strains.
Realtree

United States

#58 Mar 22, 2013
standalone wrote:
Ya but the problem is that ppl like him are protected in jail and alot of the times go un touchd and just have do some bs thearpy and get back out idk ehen ppl are going to realize some ppl are just fuked up in the head and dont deserve yo be in socioity
Correct but do you not realize that the prison systems are over flowing they are releasing murders and rapist to lock up pot heads our prison system is screwed up and it will Get to the point were we stop sending them to jail and execute them that's the problem we let people sit on deathrow for 50 years instead of doing to humane thing and killing them right off our politicians get kick backs and what not from not allowing death penalty when its truly needed there needs to be a cleansing of our prisons but doubtful it will happen and eventually when government falls and the prison systems crumble these nuts will be back on the streets and you better pray u have a way to protect yourself and family. This boy shouldn't be released but he will to prowl the.streets and try and take advantage of our children again. Sickness that a grown man can't have enough mental capacity to know right from wrong that being 18 or even 17, because at 17 in the eyes of the law now days you can be charged as an a adult ,having sex with 13year olds is wrong

United States

#59 Mar 22, 2013
A Bow to you realtree! Well said!
Realtree

United States

#60 Mar 22, 2013
quick coyote wrote:
A Bow to you realtree! Well said!
thank you just stating the facts our country is in ruins because of crooked politicians and the wealthy I am not by any means rich or even middle class I assume but its us little people who take.the shaft I make enough to pay my bills and feed myself and there are days I eat ramen or little to nothing to make sure my bills are payed the higher ups don't care about us its our children these sickos pray on and its wrong I wish our government and law systems gave more care to these things but they don't this boy and his sick twisted mother that defends her "angel" should be taken out of the equation. But our systems are over run with molesters murders that sit for years why to they get to take innocence and be allowed to live with meals provided hot showers and beds when I'm struggling to keep my electric on its pathetic that someone breaks the law and lives in a facility with out.any care. These murders molesters and rapist should be on the fast track to death instead they wait year after year in a prison with library and TV and for godsake internet. This is what's wrong with this country and why we are on a down Ward spiral to ruin lets stop babying these scum and do what we would have in the old day hang them shoot them what ever it takes to remove them from society where we don't have to support them living in a facility that we pay for. Maybe if we didn't let Tom the murder rapist(just an example) sit in prison for 30 years waiting for the death penalty we could kill him out.right them the thousands of dollars could go somewhere useful like education or health care. No no no this boy will be free in a year or two but we have to support him cuz tax payers pay for.our prisons f that noise lets do it old school u have sex with a minor cuz.off a ball do it again remove his peni$ can't have sex with out the tool right. So tired of letting the bad Guy win

United States

#61 Mar 23, 2013
Realtree wrote:
<quoted text> thank you just stating the facts our country is in ruins because of crooked politicians and the wealthy I am not by any means rich or even middle class I assume but its us little people who take.the shaft I make enough to pay my bills and feed myself and there are days I eat ramen or little to nothing to make sure my bills are payed the higher ups don't care about us its our children these sickos pray on and its wrong I wish our government and law systems gave more care to these things but they don't this boy and his sick twisted mother that defends her "angel" should be taken out of the equation. But our systems are over run with molesters murders that sit for years why to they get to take innocence and be allowed to live with meals provided hot showers and beds when I'm struggling to keep my electric on its pathetic that someone breaks the law and lives in a facility with out.any care. These murders molesters and rapist should be on the fast track to death instead they wait year after year in a prison with library and TV and for godsake internet. This is what's wrong with this country and why we are on a down Ward spiral to ruin lets stop babying these scum and do what we would have in the old day hang them shoot them what ever it takes to remove them from society where we don't have to support them living in a facility that we pay for. Maybe if we didn't let Tom the murder rapist(just an example) sit in prison for 30 years waiting for the death penalty we could kill him out.right them the thousands of dollars could go somewhere useful like education or health care. No no no this boy will be free in a year or two but we have to support him cuz tax payers pay for.our prisons f that noise lets do it old school u have sex with a minor cuz.off a ball do it again remove his peni$ can't have sex with out the tool right. So tired of letting the bad Guy win
cant agree more! I work, get my measly check, pay bills, thats it. Every week! Then you got spoiled little punks that mama n daddy give everything to and they seem to think they are better! I care nothing about rich folks and all the ones who hink they are better than me! We all put our clothes on the same way! We were all born naked! Im the end, we will all die leaving woth nothing!
FaceDick

Farmington, MO

#62 Mar 28, 2013
I think what he did was great. Those sluts were obviously asking for it.
xxx

Saint Louis, MO

#63 Mar 29, 2013
wow wrote:
Those girls were willing. So I think maybe they should all get in trouble.
Does not matter they are under age minors!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
on the lookout 1 min cockadudledoo 1
Veronica Lenz Clubb 17 hr Walter 7
Belgrade Bank under investigation? (Dec '16) Sat Bizman 13
I still love you (Mar '16) Fri MMM 20
thinkin of moving up here Fri god1970 8
Pull my finger Jun 22 Gross 1
Serenity Hospice In the toilet Jun 21 Satisfied Family 26

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance