Mo. teen accused of having sex with 6 8th-graders

Mar 11, 2013 Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis 130

A southeast Missouri teenager is facing multiple counts of statutory rape and child molestation for allegedly having sex with six eighth-grade girls in two counties.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
lol

Springfield, MO

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Have fun getting pounded in the butt every day by some big black guy that's gonna instantly make you his bitch, low life piece of shit.
Double G

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah he'll be screaming rape once them boys in prison get ahold of him .... Lol, don't drop the soap boy
oooopppps did i say that

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 13, 2013
everybody knows the black men are bisexual and will get at that butt,,lol,,,,,,,good luck little white boy
wow

Perryville, MO

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Those girls were willing. So I think maybe they should all get in trouble.
Jew

Park Hills, MO

#5 Mar 13, 2013
wow wrote:
They may have been willing, which at that age I don't think they know why they are doing, but you have to have a certain sickness/mentality to have sex with a 13 year old. This kid, Austin, he was put in a juvenile facility constantly for sexually molesting is sisters. He got/will get what he deserves.
here

Marion, IL

#6 Mar 13, 2013
if a girl wants to jump off a bridge or run in front of a car,should you stop her,if she wants to smoke or do drugs,should you encorage it,,,,,,if a person talks them into doing those things telling her it is her body her descision,,,should you let her,,,,,,,what do you think,,,,,if austin wanted to do those things as a child,should his mommy have let him
Realtree

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2013
He's getting what he deserves since mommy wants to defend him why not lock mommy up too for not holding her son accountable for his actions she obviously didn't raise him up right if he thought it was ok to mess with underage girls he didn't do it one he did this with 6 girls and who knows how many times each girl
meghan

Florissant, MO

#8 Mar 13, 2013
wow wrote:
Willing or not they are NOT 18! It is the law dumbass
meghan

Florissant, MO

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Realtree wrote:
He's getting what he deserves since mommy wants to defend him why not lock mommy up too for not holding her son accountable for his actions she obviously didn't raise him up right if he thought it was ok to mess with underage girls he didn't do it one he did this with 6 girls and who knows how many times each girl
His mother trys to go after boys her sons age! 16 and 17 and 18! Nasty!
Lisa

Salinas, CA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
About time. He was trying to get my sister to sneak out late at night.
seriously?!?!

Troy, MO

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah that kid has serious issues that is obviously mental...that's messed up...he will get what he deserves.
Jew

Park Hills, MO

#12 Mar 13, 2013
I'm pretty sure he has been in and out of foster care.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 13, 2013
That whole damn family needs to be locked up.
I wonder

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Mar 13, 2013
I bet this is the tip of the iceberg. If they arrested him for that many, I wonder how many there are where the parents don't even know or didn't press charges.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 13, 2013
wow wrote:
A child does not have the legal authority to make such a decision. In better words,'There's no such thing as an child being willing to have sex'.

It's illegal. He knew this when he was getting sexual gratification from children, just like an 18 YO knows it's illegal to run over pedestrians while driving down main street.

That's an excuse—excuses are not valid reasons.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 13, 2013
meghan wrote:
<quoted text>
His mother trys to go after boys her sons age! 16 and 17 and 18! Nasty!
His mother was not arrested for having sex with children. He was. That's called 'obfuscation'.
disgusting

Perryville, MO

#17 Mar 14, 2013
a person his age knows better than that, and THAT is why he needs to be locked away from our children! Pervert!

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2013
His mother is calling the girls sluts. She has also said they have another girl that says the whole thing is a lie and will prove he is innocent.
Come on look at the kid. He is not going to have girls throwing them selves at him. He knew it was wrong he even changed his name on fb.
His family and friends better realize who he is. He has been in trouble before, this behavior is not new for him.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 14, 2013
guest wrote:
His mother is calling the girls sluts. She has also said they have another girl that says the whole thing is a lie and will prove he is innocent.
Come on look at the kid. He is not going to have girls throwing them selves at him. He knew it was wrong he even changed his name on fb.
His family and friends better realize who he is. He has been in trouble before, this behavior is not new for him.
I believe that Jeffrey Dahmer's defended their son as well, right up until the time he was killed in prison by another inmate. I believe that people CAN change, but they seldom change from the habits they learned during the formative years.

If he gets out—and he will—he needs to be watched carefully. But his parents should be listed on Craig's List under Worthless Junk—assuming he has parents.
justsayn

Waterloo, IL

#20 Mar 14, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
A child does not have the legal authority to make such a decision. In better words,'There's no such thing as an child being willing to have sex'.
It's illegal. He knew this when he was getting sexual gratification from children, just like an 18 YO knows it's illegal to run over pedestrians while driving down main street.
That's an excuse—excuses are not valid reasons.
As a person who is nuetral in this matter, it is also illegal for the girls to have sex before 18. They could also be guilty depending on the boys age. Seen it happen before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
africa ebola in festus 1 hr scared 9
Pants up, Don't loot 14 hr Dave74 6
Trimfoot Thu whatsajob 3
Papa Murphy's take n bake pizza Thu papa murphys 14
Piercings at Ink Addiction (Aug '13) Wed well 7
doe run Wed resident 2
Farmington Pet Adoption Center hires CRIMINALS! Wed Becky 28
Farmington Dating
Find my Match

Farmington People Search