sck10

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 26, 2013
https://www.zoosk.com/personals/datecard/c25b... look what a found today and she's supposed to be getting married and she messing around on dating website I wonder what would happen if he found out
idk

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Wont show it doooog who is it?
yep

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Totally slut and has been especially when she gets drunk turns into a total freak she's fun for sure but defiantly not the girl to settle down with she's supposed to be getting married to a guy named Joe or something i don't really remember she told me after we left the bar last night idk who he is but someone should let him know host fiance is being a totall slot while he's locked up
In my opinion

Park Hills, MO

#4 Apr 27, 2013
If he got himself locked up and they aren't actually married then who gives a crap. Maybe she can find someone who isn't a criminal.
who knows

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Ya thats chelsea Davis she used to be a nice girl guess she's changed just like the rest of the st.Francis girls now just another hoe
nathianal

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Ya she cheated in me too than had two kids glad that shits over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Francois County DFS (Oct '09) Sun F u DFS 64
News Lawmakers address accusations Sat Smackdown2017 61
Other People's Money Sat Paladin 15
I Love You V Lenz Jan 20 Anony mouse 19
kayla horton Jan 20 guesswho 3
Girl caught fooling around with staff member Ha... (Jul '17) Jan 19 adam 13
I Still Love You Jan 18 Amused 11

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance