Local Rappers/Lyricists
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TMZ

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Jan 10, 2013
J-red aint rappin no more, he got saved, married his girl and is now known as brother june at the pentacostal church. He dont even wear short sleeve shirts anymore. and as far a Bazerk he aint really any good, he just looking for a free ride, living off his female friends and shit. My friend use to mess with him a few months back, he would always say he was gonna cuff her, then ask for money and shit, then tell other chicks the same thing. She finally got smart and quit dealing with him.
haha

Farmington, MO

#44 Jan 10, 2013
What you fools gonna rap about from down here? About your cows and your jacked up trucks and meth mouth? You idiots have no clue or comprehension of real life outside of these little one stoplight towns. And don't even say, I lived in saint louis or fill in the blank with another actual city with real people and not you country farmers from here. Go buy a Marky Mark CD off EBay clowns.
TMZ

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Jan 10, 2013
haha wrote:
What you fools gonna rap about from down here? About your cows and your jacked up trucks and meth mouth? You idiots have no clue or comprehension of real life outside of these little one stoplight towns. And don't even say, I lived in saint louis or fill in the blank with another actual city with real people and not you country farmers from here. Go buy a Marky Mark CD off EBay clowns.
LMAO!!!! YES!!!
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Jan 28, 2013
this is farmington there shouldnt be any local rappers here .lol and kyle shaw is a f.a.g.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Groped by Employer 47 min F him 3
Matt Burgess Arrested 1 hr GroundHogConnection 249
Kayla woolf 5 hr Janis 4
Sheena Blankenship (Jan '16) 6 hr Anonomousjerk 22
New short cop in bismarck 9 hr wow 4
New girl at family center (Aug '14) 13 hr Lol 11
looking for Randy Goforth??? (Nov '12) 14 hr GotzaGEDhuh 9

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance