Madmomma

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 19, 2011
I am so f'ing fed up with the dopehead/drug dealers next door!! They sit out on the back porch and smoke their dope, cars pulling up one right after the other. You can HEAR them talking about it from my house. And yet the police say "we are watching it". What is there to watch?! Grrrr!
hmmm

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2011
What street do you live on? I have the same issues...
yep

Watertown, WI

#3 Sep 19, 2011
Me too all the time this is getting old and nothing is ever done
problem solved

Watertown, WI

#4 Sep 20, 2011
I had the same problem in desloge and I called 911 and said I didn't wanna give my name because I was scared of what might happen to my family! But I told them that I just watched my neighbor man drag his wife inside the house by her hair and she was screaming for help! I told them I can still hear screaming and things being broken right now! The cops came like lightning and of course didn't need a warrant to go inside their house because of an "alleged" domestic assault! Once they enterfed the house to find out what was up, they had drugs and other things in plain site so they all got new shiney bracellets and went to jail that nite! I know it was deceitful but it worked and my kids aren't seeing that bullshit anymore! Hope this helps!
yep

Watertown, WI

#5 Sep 21, 2011
I have called the cops when I smelled Meth being made and they did a drive by but nothing happened. But I have found out that she is "working" for them. So I guess that if you snitch then you can do what ever you want to do all I know is that this shit is getting old. They are out side every day smoking pot its sad when my kids call me (when I'm at work) and say mom they are smoking pot again and it has our house smelling like it. WTF something needs to be done
wrong approach

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2011
Call someone other than the local police. Try MO's HP Narcotics unit
hmmm

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2011
Since when do Desloge cops not wanna make a drug bust!?! Why don't you drop some street names, make people aware of the activity...
Problem Solved

Pevely, MO

#8 Sep 22, 2011
Thats what Im saying you will have to call and tell them that there is fighting and screaming going on next door and you hear the wife yelling for help! do that the next time you smell them cooking! Im sure they will smell it the second they get out of the car and by law if they think someone is being harmed they have to go into that residence, no warrant needed!
TPS21

Park Hills, MO

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Snitches!!!!!
getouttahere

United States

#10 Sep 17, 2012
TPS21 wrote:
Snitches!!!!!
Snitches? God forbid people try and clean up the trash around this drugged up county. You're a dumbass.
pkp

Ballwin, MO

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Don't post ur street address some druggy is trying to see who is telling on them!! Just make a call the next time that it's domestic and u might get something done!! It's stupid that the police won't do anything but we have the same issue in r neighborhood and nothing has been done yet! But I think I'll try the domestic thing next time!

Since: Sep 12

Park Hills, MO

#13 Sep 18, 2012
TPS21 wrote:
Snitches!!!!!
yep! that must be one of the drug dealers!!! Only people doing that crap are going to get mad about people wanting it cleaned up!!
true

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2012
The pd is doing a fine job n my opinion if more ppl would call in on em or "snitch" then we could help this county up. Ill "snitch" if it is n my neighborhood I'd do anything to protect my family. I'm pro maryjane for many reasons tho.. more ppl die from alcohol than weed obviously. I don't do that party life anymore. But the bums who r driving to stl for the heroin need off the streets. Meth isn't nothing around here. Ppl went from simple smoking drinking etc then moved up to the pills n boom everyone I knew from school or back in the day is on that crap. Lets clean our area up from these shitbums
Country-City Dweller

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 19, 2012
I have a HUGE dealer down the street from where I live. My other neighbors say the cops are his friends though. So sad.
Get a CLUE

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Sep 19, 2012
true wrote:
The pd is doing a fine job n my opinion if more ppl would call in on em or "snitch" then we could help this county up. Ill "snitch" if it is n my neighborhood I'd do anything to protect my family. I'm pro maryjane for many reasons tho.. more ppl die from alcohol than weed obviously. I don't do that party life anymore. But the bums who r driving to stl for the heroin need off the streets. Meth isn't nothing around here. Ppl went from simple smoking drinking etc then moved up to the pills n boom everyone I knew from school or back in the day is on that crap. Lets clean our area up from these shitbums
Maybe when the people of Farmington quit blaming all their problems on St. Louis, they will wake up and see Farmington is the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 3 hr im ready to vote now 1
ali rhodes? (Apr '14) 4 hr James 19
When did the area become a biker town!! 7 hr Guest 10
How bout nicole kofron 7 hr Grow up 5
Midwest Health Group (Nov '11) 8 hr Carla henderson 43
Lenz Mon Walter Godat 24
offsets (May '14) Mon Bwah ha ha 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages