Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

KyleM wrote:
Ya she is beautiful, sorry to bust your bubble bud but I've already got her.
you tell them K

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

why would any girl would want anything to do with anyone who posted about them on topix???

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Sounds like someone needs to get a life..
Sarge

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Her man, KyleM, and I deployed to Afghanistan together. He is a hell of a guy, she is an amazing young woman, and they are happy. She is always nice to people because that is her type of personality, not so much Kyle's, but he gives it a valiant effort. It doesn't hurt to ask, but now you know.
EMT

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Rikki is amazing, beautiful, and has a huge heart, she would do anything to help someone if they needed it. <3
Sunny

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

EMT wrote:
Rikki is amazing, beautiful, and has a huge heart, she would do anything to help someone if they needed it. <3
you are so right she would give her last penny to who ever was in need for it,are help them how ever the need!!
mustang88

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Haha. That girl. She's ugly & she gives her number to everyone when she clearly has a man at home who she don't deserve.
Amen

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Not only does she not deserve him, but she sure knows how to hurt people. I feel sorry for her Ex Husband. She lead him to believe that her youngest child was his for over a year. When he filed for full custody she came out with it is not your kid. DNA proved it wasn't !! Who does that? Completely destroyed his world and his families world. They loved that baby. The world has a way of what goes around, comes back around. I hope one day she feels the same pain as she has caused.
Brittney

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

mustang88 wrote:
Haha. That girl. She's ugly & she gives her number to everyone when she clearly has a man at home who she don't deserve.
She is beautiful inside and out! Kyle and Rikki love each other and DESERVE each other.
Brittney

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Amen wrote:
Not only does she not deserve him, but she sure knows how to hurt people. I feel sorry for her Ex Husband. She lead him to believe that her youngest child was his for over a year. When he filed for full custody she came out with it is not your kid. DNA proved it wasn't !! Who does that? Completely destroyed his world and his families world. They loved that baby. The world has a way of what goes around, comes back around. I hope one day she feels the same pain as she has caused.
Im sure your facts are wrong. Rikki is a good woman and a wonderful mother. Why wont any of you haters post your names?
Brittney

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Amen wrote:
I also would like to add that Christopher Fox should not have been sneaking and taking pills and smokin weed behind Rikki's back. Rikki doesn not approve of drug heads being around HER children.
INFO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

curious wrote:
Ne one know nething about rickie? She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and seems to have an amazing personality. Everytime I go n there she has a smile on her face and to me she glows. She is always happy and very outgoing. I'm too nervous to say nething tho. Is she single??
Don't let her Beauty fool you!!! If you want to know what the REAL NIKKI is like you should read: Younger GOOD moms that take care of their CHILDREN.
INFO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

INFO wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let her Beauty fool you!!! If you want to know what the REAL NIKKI is like you should read: Younger GOOD moms that take care of their CHILDREN.
Correction=RIKKI
Amen

Chaffee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Brittney wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure your facts are wrong. Rikki is a good woman and a wonderful mother. Why wont any of you haters post your names?
I do know for a fact my info is correct!! I saw the copy of the DNA report!! So before you make statement s on here why don't you give her a call and ask her! The ones everyone should feel sorry for is Chris. They were not even married a full 4 months until she was sleeping around on him. From what I hear she is happy that the baby is not Chris's. So she will tell you.
Amen

Chaffee, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Brittney wrote:
<quoted text>
I also would like to add that Christopher Fox should not have been sneaking and taking pills and smokin weed behind Rikki's back. Rikki doesn not approve of drug heads being around HER children.
I would like to add also, she is not innocent on this issue either! I also know this for a fact and not hear say.
Brittney

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to add also, she is not innocent on this issue either! I also know this for a fact and not hear say.
Chris got a HOME dna test, not very accurate.... Kyle had a real dna test done so we will see. 2 wrongs dont make it right, but Chris should have never started the lieing and sneaking not only with drugs but with females also. I do feel bad for Chris, hes a great dad, but nobody should be on here hateing on Rikki when Chris was wrong also. So what if she hopes the baby aint Chris's, maybe she feels that way because she is with the father now... if he is.
kacey B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Rikki .is a good mother and person. Everyone has a past and she is not the same she use to be! So why don't u call her or get to no her
before you start saying stuff!
mustang88

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Rikki is not good person! She does no justice to this world and she needs to get the heck out of it.
oldfriend

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

mustang88 wrote:
Rikki is not good person! She does no justice to this world and she needs to get the heck out of it.
You are obviously not a good person. Who in the hell would say something like that? Rikki and I were best friends in high school. I knew that girl since we were 12. She IS a good person and comes from an awesome family. If Kyle is her baby's dad then so be it! I'm sure Chris treated him well and loved him but he is no kind of influence on a child! Neither is his sister! Chris did not treat rikki well, and if the only thing she asked of him was to stay off the drugs then i dont see a problem! She wanted what was best for HIM and the kids but he just wanted to get high! Her and her family are good people. From what i understand her boyfriends MOTHER is also a terrible person! I went to beauty school with her. All she does is talk trash on everyone including her own daughter! I know, i heard it with my own 2 ears! I feel for Rikki and Kyle! If those two love each other (which they clearly do, everyone can see it!) Leave them alone! Rikki, if you read this, just keep doing what your doing and take care of those beautiful babies! You and Kyle are awesome role models and they couldn't have better parents!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Farmington Forum right now

Search the Farmington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr The Anti Liberal 95,514
Colton's 12 hr Jesse 4
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 13 hr vote to vote 10,207
female WRX 16 hr Buster 6
What is Farmington REALLY like? Thu Funnykid 22
Fat Farmington females Thu Jenniethe 12
Dustin Eaton Thu mee 21
•••
•••
•••
Farmington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Farmington Jobs