any one needing land cleared contact ...

any one needing land cleared contact pritchett logging

Posted in the Farmington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
billy bob

New Fairfield, CT

#1 Dec 15, 2012
any one in need of having land cleared or logged contact me jason or steve pritchett. Experienced loggers and and pay top dollar for your standing timber. thank you all and merry Christmas
word

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2012
billy bob wrote:
any one in need of having land cleared or logged contact me jason or steve pritchett. Experienced loggers and and pay top dollar for your standing timber. thank you all and merry Christmas
If you want took, call these clowns!
great white oak

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Jason and steve pritchett don't pay top dollar...they'll pay you $52 and have no shame in stealing literally thousands of dollars from you! Experienced loggers they aren't...take a good look at the job they did for me...it speaks for itself!! so BEWARE AS YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!
billy bob

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2012
great white oak wrote:
Jason and steve pritchett don't pay top dollar...they'll pay you $52 and have no shame in stealing literally thousands of dollars from you! Experienced loggers they aren't...take a good look at the job they did for me...it speaks for itself!! so BEWARE AS YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!
listen up mulch pile im tired of your mouth so come visit me i carry more in my pocket then what your worth at all times if you whop my ass you can have it until then shut your whine bag ass mouth up. ttyl peterbreath
word

United States

#6 Dec 16, 2012
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>listen up mulch pile im tired of your mouth so come visit me i carry more in my pocket then what your worth at all times if you whop my ass you can have it until then shut your whine bag ass mouth up. ttyl peterbreath
I just saw you leaving McDonalds...were you down there using the wifi again Jason? Take your broke ass home.
billy bob

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2012
well actually the great mulch pile bouht my Lucy again today Thank you. so big bad word why didnt you stop me and mouth me then. oh i forgot you dont have the balls to. so keep mouthin we will eventually meet up some day and then you wont be able to mouth no one for a while
billy bob

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2012
to all you that have posted and have a problem you all just hate to see a innocent poor ol boy make a dollar dont cha. well ill leopard meking it dont you worry keep runnjng me down ill get back up.
Dentist

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Billy Bob, You already sound like you have no teeth!
billy bob

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2012
oh Mr dentist well big boy come see me and ill knock yours out ya mouthy punk
lol

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2012
billy bob wrote:
oh Mr dentist well big boy come see me and ill knock yours out ya mouthy punk
Your a choad, your not going to do anything besides rape, steal, and cheat and take tax payer money cause your a damn bum.
billy bob

United States

#12 Dec 17, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a choad, your not going to do anything besides rape, steal, and cheat and take tax payer money cause your a damn bum.

yea and all you and all the rest of the cry babys are gonna do is get on her under fake names cause you all are a bunch of.pussys and run your mouths. an you call your selves real mean. wake up and get out of your child hood and put your names on here. dont be scared i wont rape you as you say. you son say im stealing tax payers money well what do all you think your doing when im paying for your welfare habbit cause you are all to damn lazy to work. take a look in the mirror when u wake up every morning and you will see the real bum. you are the ones that should be ashamed of yourselves for picking on me all the time for something when you people are doing a whole.lot worse
bad business

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Why would I want to hire someone to do work for me that mouths people like you are doing. A good business owner would kill them with kindness. Maybe this is why they talk bad about you. People's personality reflect the way they run their business if this is how you run yours (from what i have heard it seems that way) I want to have nothing to do with it.
billy bob

New Fairfield, CT

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Well Mr bad business your prolly like the rest of the idiots and i prolly dont want nothing to do with you anyways. And your saying all these numbnuts.people.moutjing i should be like the" thanks guys for running me in the dirt keep up the good work. " if thats the way you run business i bet you on obamas plan to ya goofy cocksuckers.
bad business

Fairfax, VA

#15 Dec 19, 2012
No you don't thank them for anything you say something like I'm sorry you feel that way or something along those lines. But you don't call them cocksuckers or numb nuts. That's not the way to get people to want your services. This is the reason people think or know you have bad business practices. Your personality shows that your customers don't mean that much to you or you wouldn't treat complete strangers this way. You should try it like I am doing right now not one time have a said a cross word to you nor will I. I have respect for people. Another thing is if the stuff they were saying weren't true multiple people wouldn't be saying it.
word

United States

#16 Dec 19, 2012
billy bob wrote:
Well Mr bad business your prolly like the rest of the idiots and i prolly dont want nothing to do with you anyways. And your saying all these numbnuts.people.moutjing i should be like the" thanks guys for running me in the dirt keep up the good work. " if thats the way you run business i bet you on obamas plan to ya goofy cocksuckers.
I wouldn't call you to cut a fart, much less cut some tree's, but if I need a "Billy knob job" you'll be the first one I call!
bbc

United States

#18 Dec 19, 2012
bad business wrote:
No you don't thank them for anything you say something like I'm sorry you feel that way or something along those lines. But you don't call them cocksuckers or numb nuts. That's not the way to get people to want your services. This is the reason people think or know you have bad business practices. Your personality shows that your customers don't mean that much to you or you wouldn't treat complete strangers this way. You should try it like I am doing right now not one time have a said a cross word to you nor will I. I have respect for people. Another thing is if the stuff they were saying weren't true multiple people wouldn't be saying it.
Well hears my opinion if you or any of these.otther individuals have anything to say you all should come say it to me instead of hiding uns goofy made up namemon the computer. So please come see.me lets talk bout this and maybe come ro some.kindnof agreement to resolve this matter thank you.
bbc

United States

#19 Dec 19, 2012
Thats what i would say Mr billy bob just saying then maybe you guys could all be buddies and have a better.life
billy bob

United States

#20 Dec 19, 2012
word wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call you to cut a fart, much less cut some tree's, but if I need a "Billy knob job" you'll be the first one I call!
Well your wife has my number on speed dial so call me shorty
billy bob

United States

#21 Dec 19, 2012
And as for Mr bbc and bad biswhacks. You cant be nice to these fruits i have tried and gave invited fhem over but theyre to scared to come all they want to do is like u said hide behind there computers. Alwell im not hiding didnt do nothing wrong and im still making my living without these peolle in my life so i think i will be.alright
bad business

Fairfax, VA

#22 Dec 20, 2012
You almost made it an entire comment with no cross words. You are making wonderful progress. Just so we are clear I have no clue who you are never seen any of your trucks wouldn't know you if you were standing in front of me. I was just giving some friendly advice about how you could get people to stop running your name in the dirt. The way you respond to people is a start. I would never hire a logger anyway if I wanted to clear some land I would do it myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China buffet 1 hr Bell 1
Memards Is A JOKE 2 hr Jeffro 28
The salted duck and the whxre 14 hr Billy 3
yard sales Thu donna 1
Kid named bubbles Thu StayTrue2You 22
V Lenz Thu Walter Godat 9
Mineral Area Pools And Spas Wed TATTOOEDTHUG 2

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance