First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wowzers

United States

#21 Dec 25, 2012
she was a troubled person. she had some issues. she lived at a residental care facility and let her issues overcome her will to live and fight!
nightmare

Park Hills, MO

#22 Dec 25, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>rub·ber·neck
/&#712;r&#601;b&#6 01;r&#716;nek/
Noun
A person who turns their head to stare foolishly at something.
Verb
Stare in such a way: "a passerby rubbernecking at the accident scene".

And there you go, I just taught you a new word. Merry Christmas.
You need a new life!
why

Park Hills, MO

#23 Dec 25, 2012
nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a new life!
And you are in need of a proper education which is blatantly obvious that you are lacking.:)
nightmare

Park Hills, MO

#24 Dec 25, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>And you are in need of a proper education which is blatantly obvious that you are lacking.:)
They have a name for people like you.... trash talker......
wow

United States

#25 Dec 25, 2012
Obviously we are all curious or we wouldnt be on topix. We also wouldnt be on this form looking for answers. The people who saw this may have thought it was something else. Possibly a shredded tire or something. They may have went up to move it from the road. So ignorant people like some wouldnt wreck.. its ridiculious to sit on here an argue over something so pathetic..

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#26 Dec 25, 2012
wow wrote:
Obviously we are all curious or we wouldnt be on topix. We also wouldnt be on this form looking for answers. The people who saw this may have thought it was something else. Possibly a shredded tire or something. They may have went up to move it from the road. So ignorant people like some wouldnt wreck.. its ridiculious to sit on here an argue over something so pathetic..
at least asking about it or reading about it on topix will not cause an accident where rubbernecking could.
Justin Case

Farmington, MO

#28 Dec 27, 2012
I have a friend who works in mental health. The lady was hearing voices telling her to kill herself. They held her on 72-hour psych watch then released her back to the residential care facility by Catfish Kettle, because she was "not a danger to herself." She slipped out of the facility and took her life. This is tragedy in the highest sense.
Why Not

United States

#29 Dec 27, 2012
I heard the rope broke.
really

United States

#30 Jan 21, 2013
To the person who gose by why

There is nothen wrong to see whats going on if somin happen an its not a sin so u tell me this if some thing bad happen next door to where u live ur not ganna see whats going on or what happen

I know if some thing happen in my town i would see whats going on an what happen theres nothen wrong with that every one dose that
huh

Bellwood, IL

#31 Jan 21, 2013
really wrote:
To the person who gose by why
There is nothen wrong to see whats going on if somin happen an its not a sin so u tell me this if some thing bad happen next door to where u live ur not ganna see whats going on or what happen
I know if some thing happen in my town i would see whats going on an what happen theres nothen wrong with that every one dose that
Can anyone else understand what this moron is saying?
huh

Saint Charles, IL

#32 Jan 21, 2013
wow wrote:
Yes, because they always lay a white sheet over a shredded tire. Some of you people who are trying to justify your actions truly disgust me. Seriously, you are disgusting.
yes

United States

#33 Jan 21, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone else understand what this moron is saying?
She was asking that person who went by the name (why) whats wrong with seeing what had happened also if some thing would or did happen next door to her house if she would be looking out her window to see whats going on bc the comment on the frist page she said every one is being nosie hello every one wants to know whats going on when some thing had happen
jim

United States

#34 Jan 21, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
She was asking that person who went by the name (why) whats wrong with seeing what had happened also if some thing would or did happen next door to her house if she would be looking out her window to see whats going on bc the comment on the frist page she said every one is being nosie hello every one wants to know whats going on when some thing had happen
I'm glad someone speaks stupid here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the cell phone, isn't it? 5 hr Walter Godat 2
Bismarck School Board (Jan '11) Sun STEP UP 25
Teacher arrested for DUI Sun GONE GIRL 2
Twin Oaks Winery HORRIBLE Sat quest 6
new era finance Feb 24 guest 9
doug the nurse at parkland Feb 24 Justin Case 3
Celtic Festival Feb 24 Guest 5

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance