white trash customs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
outraged

United States

#1 May 5, 2013
Don't make the same mistake I did. He might be able to paint, but he ain't no collision or body man. Kept my car over 5 months. Still had to take it to mechanic. Found out he was clueless to the mechanical end. Got his comin though!
know it

United States

#3 May 5, 2013
outraged wrote:
Don't make the same mistake I did. He might be able to paint, but he ain't no collision or body man. Kept my car over 5 months. Still had to take it to mechanic. Found out he was clueless to the mechanical end. Got his comin though!
We took our vehicle to him and he did a great job. In and out within three days. Ask for tony when you go there. He does a great job. Been in the business 30+years
outraged

United States

#4 May 5, 2013
know it wrote:
<quoted text>We took our vehicle to him and he did a great job. In and out within three days. Ask for tony when you go there. He does a great job. Been in the business 30+years
After my experience, I wouldn't take a lawn mower down there. Found out he f"d up my airbags. I got stuck with the parts he put on that kept it from running. Got paperwork from ford, and2 other places( going in detail of all the things he did wrong). He should receive his summons this week. And his ass is hung!
lol

United States

#5 May 5, 2013
i know david and would never let him touch a push mower let alone a vehicle. your an idiot for taking a vehicle to a business that is named white trash lol
outraged

United States

#6 May 5, 2013
lol wrote:
i know david and would never let him touch a push mower let alone a vehicle. your an idiot for taking a vehicle to a business that is named white trash lol
Yea. Talked to a lot of people that had same deal with Dave as me. By the time he's done with all the court dates, he'll b back over by city lake, arrogant little prick
fredtownguy

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 6, 2013
Heard his wife is really hot, can anyone confirm this!?
been there

United States

#8 May 6, 2013
She's looser than a Christmas goose. Ain't hooked up in a while, and I no Dave isn't hurtin it. Hell, shouldn't b hard to get past the used part. Go for it!
liar

United States

#9 May 7, 2013
He's not as good as he thinks he is. Someone told me that business isn't so good down there. Wonder why!!
local

United States

#10 May 9, 2013
Does he drive a big yellow dodge?
yes

United States

#11 May 9, 2013
big 4 door
markwand

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 9, 2013
been there wrote:
She's looser than a Christmas goose. Ain't hooked up in a while, and I no Dave isn't hurtin it. Hell, shouldn't b hard to get past the used part. Go for it!
What's her name?

Since: Jun 13

United States

#13 May 9, 2013
markwand wrote:
<quoted text>
What's her name?
Erin boushie couch
fredrock

United States

#14 May 11, 2013
liar wrote:
He's not as good as he thinks he is. Someone told me that business isn't so good down there. Wonder why!!
He's a little f'n douche!
fredrock

United States

#15 May 13, 2013
fredrock wrote:
<quoted text>He's a little f'n douche!
I know who he is. I wouldn't take nothing down there!
fredrock

United States

#16 May 19, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Erin boushie couch
No where she works?
kvn ball

United States

#17 Jun 14, 2013
He gives a cheaper estimate,. But he mysteriously racks up bill so high that u could have taken your vehicle to a more experienced, better reputation collision center and still have saved money!!!
Shaun P

O Fallon, MO

#18 Jan 16, 2014
White Trash Customs did a GREAT job repairing the damage on my truck and gave it a great paint job. Thanks guys, I will definitely recommend.
kvn ball

United States

#19 Jan 17, 2014
Get off here Dave. Your time is about up
lol

United States

#20 Jan 17, 2014
kvn ball wrote:
Get off here Dave. Your time is about up
Don't you read the newspaper...I got a brand new building in the process of being built that will dwarf everyone else..
h8ters

United States

#21 Jan 17, 2014
I think ya'll are haters, he just built a HUGE new garage, he's gotta be doin something right...besides his wife of course, she's such a skank, yuck! BUT he's not arrogant or cocky, i didnt think, i think he's hot too! Keep up the good work David!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Drive-in Theater (May '15) 1 hr amber 90
cashier at country mart 4 hr dude 10
Gabe Voyles 17 hr Babygurl1977 7
Bobbie Willis (Apr '15) 17 hr Babygurl1977 15
whose dealing drugs, not using, but dealing! (Apr '12) 17 hr Babygurl1977 151
Mad mom 17 hr Good Lord 47
Veronica Lenz Clubb (Jan '16) 19 hr Honest Observer 43

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages