girl

Columbia, MO

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Well the depth of entitlement programs for the military veterans is being stretched again compelling society for their cause that a hunting resort and lodge establishment is created for their specific cause. The image of an old tired worn out veteran suffering relentless strain from the ravages of war in some far off country. This entitlement program will push the government to fund their private resort with tax payer dollars eventually. While the elitist veteran may have injury's is just a side effect of a job! We are blasted by the "Oh the poor veterans" who have glamorizing sympathizers exploiting media. Americans really don't give a hoot about veterans luxury entitlements we should be concerned about the political support that will TAX the public for the abusive military entitlements escalating costs! No Sympathy for veterans luxury!
jesus saves

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 13, 2013
girl wrote:
Well the depth of entitlement programs for the military veterans is being stretched again compelling society for their cause that a hunting resort and lodge establishment is created for their specific cause. The image of an old tired worn out veteran suffering relentless strain from the ravages of war in some far off country. This entitlement program will push the government to fund their private resort with tax payer dollars eventually. While the elitist veteran may have injury's is just a side effect of a job! We are blasted by the "Oh the poor veterans" who have glamorizing sympathizers exploiting media. Americans really don't give a hoot about veterans luxury entitlements we should be concerned about the political support that will TAX the public for the abusive military entitlements escalating costs! No Sympathy for veterans luxury!
Next time you enjoy your rights,you can thank a veteran. Loser!
girl

Columbia, MO

#3 Apr 13, 2013
never thank a veteran for nothing they are just people who did a job for money! Jesus Christ payed for my freedom veterans are filled with strong delusion ! mental stigma +!
OUTRAGED

Brookfield, CT

#4 Apr 13, 2013
girl wrote:
never thank a veteran for nothing they are just people who did a job for money! Jesus Christ payed for my freedom veterans are filled with strong delusion ! mental stigma +!
You have a lot to learn.
ungrateful

Garden City, MI

#5 Apr 13, 2013
My dad was in Veitnam, he had absolutely no choice but to go to war. Thank goodness he had no major injuries but will never forget his fallen "co-workers" as you would say. The only thing he ever got was a ribbon mailed to him a few years ago. You obviously know nothing about the subject you are posting on.
Brokenhearted Mom

Jackson, MO

#6 Apr 14, 2013
To 'girl' ...ignorant girl, that is. My son was military. He proudly served in the Army for almost six years, including Iraq. He is dead. He left behind a wonderful wife and two daughters. He believed in this country. He believed it was his duty to help protect the rights that people like you take for granted. If our military is willing to lay down their life to keep you safe, I believe they should be helped when they return. I miss my son.
good job

Farmington, MO

#7 Apr 14, 2013
You dumb girl. Go to the front line and then come back saying this. Camp Hope is an amazing place. Move to another country. We don't need you here.
say what?

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Here we go again, another idiot. I have served my country for over 12 years. I have injuries I sustained while serving overseas. Sometimes, I can't even walk without being in pain. I joined to serve my country. I joined to do something that was beyond myself. I didn't join for the money or the "fame". In fact, when people ask what I do, I hardly tell them I'm in the military. A majority of those who serve do it because they believe in something. Quit trying to sound smart, educate yourself and if that doesn't work, move to China.
wtf

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="say what?"]Here we go again, another idiot. I have served my country for over 12 years. I have injuries I sustained while serving overseas. Sometimes, I can't even walk without being in pain. I joined to serve my country. I joined to do something that was beyond myself. I didn't join for the money or the "fame". In fact, when people ask what I do, I hardly tell them I'm in the military. A majority of those who serve do it because they believe in something. Quit trying to sound smart, educate yourself and if that doesn't work, move to China.[/QUOTE] Thank you!!!
to girl

Park Hills, MO

#10 Apr 15, 2013
people like you should be shot at birth. u are so ignorant. i served in operation iraqi freedom from 04-05. if it werent for people like myself, we would all be living in a third world country and you wouldnt even have the freedom of speech.. or topix.com ... id like to hit you with a claw hammer..... sincerley,

angry veteran

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big beautiful women 1 hr ilovebbw 1
darryll and Lori Dickerson 7 hr Lindsey 2
Tatiana Respetto 13 hr me 8
Norvel Nelson Age 37 Gone Missing Jan 5th , 201... (Mar '12) 17 hr Lowlife watcher 13
Becky Francis 18 hr Guest 1
Ronald Sitzes Wed asking 1
Slore @ Stix (Apr '13) Wed Half crackd 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages