Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated May 15, 2013
pw

Ballwin, MO

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Heard there was a bar fight at spokes Saturday night after Justin Moore concert?
i heard that

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2013
I heard that spokes is getting a bad rep for fights down there...

Brazil, IN

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Not many fights at spokes very often. The place with the rep for fights is rum runners. You will see one or two every night at that place. At spokes you might see one a month.
?

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Who was it? Guys? Girls? Been a lot of chic fights lately. An once a month is a lot regardless. Those 2 bars are completely different not really comparable. To be honest not a fan of either. A lot of drama in these small towns.

Bonne Terre, MO

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Spoke is ridiculous bar!! Too many people that think they are better than everyone else in there. Please?! You crap stinks just as bad as anyone else's!! Rum runners well I can't say anything good about that place either!!
?

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Agreed on the Spokes comment
worthless

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Bunch of #ick sucking lawyers in there.

“Expect us!”

Since: Sep 11

ask your mother

#9 Apr 24, 2013
Lmao who is gonna fight at spokes? Bunch of mamby pamby momma boys in skinny jeans and polo shirts...

Would be like 2 Girl Scout troops fighting over a corner to sell cookies.....
countrygirl

United States

#10 May 14, 2013
I'll tell you that it was against some preppy people who think they are better than everyone else. I hate that shit and we are far from preppy. Country people dont put up with that shit, people who have a stick up their asses. Needless to say they got their asses handed to them along with the douchebag bouncer. But if you weren't there then why does it matter anyways?
? idk

United States

#11 May 14, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
I'll tell you that it was against some preppy people who think they are better than everyone else. I hate that shit and we are far from preppy. Country people dont put up with that shit, people who have a stick up their asses. Needless to say they got their asses handed to them along with the douchebag bouncer. But if you weren't there then why does it matter anyways?
. who was it? That's more for the laugh
really

Park Hills, MO

#12 May 15, 2013
Preppy people? Country people? Are we all still in high school?

Hey "CUNTry girl", does southern hospitality mean anything to you? It sounds to me like you're just a "poser". When someone acts like they are better than you, act like an adult, smile at them, tip your hat, and go about your day, fighting sure showed them huh? They most likely STILL think they are better than you.
countrygirl

Ballwin, MO

#13 May 15, 2013
Thanks you gave me a good little giggle!!
really

Park Hills, MO

#14 May 15, 2013
Obviously you aren't as "country" as you think. Stupid.
countrygirl

Ballwin, MO

#15 May 15, 2013
Why does it matter to you and get under your skin anyways? What crawled up your ass today to take your disgusting "see you next Tuesday" comment out on me anyways! That is the trashiest word possible!!
really

Farmington, MO

#16 May 15, 2013
I call them as I see them :)
countrygirl

Ballwin, MO

#17 May 15, 2013
So because I made a few opinionated comments, now you think you know me? Simply amusing lol
karl welzein

Farmington, MO

#18 May 15, 2013
I heard spokes was gonna have to hire Dalton to clean things up like he did down at the double deuce. Just a heads up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unknown number please help! 6 hr angie 1
amber marler prison 7 hr byefalicia 3
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,097
Farmington Pet Adoption Center hires CRIMINALS! 7 hr concerned 2
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 hr Prowd Tee Purty M... 1,849
I'll leave this here 11 hr ms rich 14
LandLords BEWARE of these two! 11 hr Mr Benson 1
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE