Cory Joseph McMahan
mynamedoesntmatt er

Jackson, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2012
if any of you people know him or know how to get a hold of him...ask him if he'd like the picture of his daughter, which I believe would be Triniti McMahan, back.
mynamedoesntmatt er

Jackson, MO

#2 Dec 7, 2012
and if i can remember correctly, his nickname is fat boy and he just recently earlier this year got out of prison....

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#3 Dec 7, 2012
or you could be a debt collector looking for him.
mynamedoesntmatt er

Jackson, MO

#4 Dec 9, 2012
nahh. just know him through somebody who was in prison with him.. me and him were writing and stuff. he sent me a picture of his daughter. i got rid of all the letters and the picture of him but couldn't bring myself to rid of the picture.
Chaps

Fairfax, VA

#5 Dec 9, 2012
I smell a stage 3 clinger!!!!!
Fam

Farmington, MO

#6 Dec 15, 2012
I'm tellin you now if you have any pics of my baby cousin I will find out who you are and you will not like me or her mom when we find you
Fam

Farmington, MO

#7 Dec 15, 2012
I will be needing your name and address at this time because her mother and I are very unhappy and want her pictures back
Fam

Farmington, MO

#8 Dec 15, 2012
I will take this to the court house if I have to
Upset Gma

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
You know its one thing to throw a adults name out on public net. Its quite another to put a childs name out there. You must not be a very smart person to do something like that. You should be ashamed.
1pissedoffmom

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2012
You shouldnt post my childs name on a public site nor have her pics u messed up and my family and I are taking this up with the athorities
Fam

Farmington, MO

#11 Dec 18, 2012
I told you that you was gonna have her mom pissed off to no end you crazy bitch
camel lipps

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 18, 2012
Yeah u better hope u don't have any pics of my family, cuz I'll tell on u as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Menards Chicks 2 hr wow 10
big beautiful women 5 hr wow 24
New Drive-in Theater (May '15) 14 hr wow 274
New constuction across from catfish kettle Thu wow 16
Where is Guest? Thu wow 22
Flat River Sep 26 Visitor 3
Ya'll are all Chumps Sep 26 wow 4

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance