black cop in Farmington
he is a dck

United States

#41 Apr 19, 2013
Well first i want to say i could care less that he is black but he is a shitty cop not the only one but still yet he needs his ass kicked. My daughter was kidnapped by her biological mother that hadnt seen r herd frm her in over 8 years and i called 911 and this prick showed up giving me atatude for no reason what so ever n refused to go after her evn when i exsplained that they just got her n would be heading out of state he wouldnt evn issue a amber alert or do anything i had to go to station on my own n demand to talk to police chief n pros attrny before they would evn do anything n by that time my daughter had already made it 3 states away so i had to wait for 2weeks bfor a felony warrant was issued to get my child back all because this one cop wanted to be a prick if i was ever to catch him out off duty il make him suffer as bad as i did for the 2 weeks not knowing where my child was.
wrong

United States

#42 Apr 19, 2013
Lmfao! You really are a f***ing retard! I'm not crazy! And surely not gonna make a fake name and then reply to it with another fake name! I'm not crazy! Just trying to make a point and someone happened to agree with me!!!! Your obviously the crazy one! Prolly some kind of racist meth head and you started this bc your a paranoid person. while you sit around and spike your veins full of meth and talk about how much you hate black people with all your rotten/toothless friends! Hahahaha that's so funny! Oh man! My cheeks literally hurt! Omg! Yeah I have only used one name on here! Lmfao! What a moron!
wrong

United States

#43 Apr 19, 2013
farmington0214 wrote:
Nobody asked for ur opinion in the first place. All I said was keep ur nose out of it. Hes a crappy cop and ill tell anyone who asks... anybody can go to cop school

Oh and btw its a public forum! You obviously made it for and open. Discussion! Duh!
wrong

United States

#44 Apr 19, 2013
he is a dck wrote:
Well first i want to say i could care less that he is black but he is a shitty cop not the only one but still yet he needs his ass kicked. My daughter was kidnapped by her biological mother that hadnt seen r herd frm her in over 8 years and i called 911 and this prick showed up giving me atatude for no reason what so ever n refused to go after her evn when i exsplained that they just got her n would be heading out of state he wouldnt evn issue a amber alert or do anything i had to go to station on my own n demand to talk to police chief n pros attrny before they would evn do anything n by that time my daughter had already made it 3 states away so i had to wait for 2weeks bfor a felony warrant was issued to get my child back all because this one cop wanted to be a prick if i was ever to catch him out off duty il make him suffer as bad as i did for the 2 weeks not knowing where my child was.
I'm sorry to hear that and I'm glad that you got your child back! I hope she was safe and okay! Scary situation I'm sure. I'm just saying he's not a bad cop over a fail to stop ticket. Maybe for that. But not over a little 10 ticket! Lol
farmington0214

United States

#45 Apr 20, 2013
Actually it was 375 altogether. U are such a loser get over yourself and go comment somewhere else u piece of crap! Mind ur own and maybe ull get a little further in life then going to walmart to spend ur welfare check and stamps. Lol
useless

United States

#46 Apr 20, 2013
Farmington police officers are worthless. And its sad that most of the comments, on this topic and others, are from the so called police here. This towns department needs to be investigated by an outside source.
wrong

United States

#47 Apr 20, 2013
Like I said tho, when you get in a bind or in danger, they're the first people you call. Go to Walmart and spend my welfare check!? Haha I love how you act like you know someone! I work 2 jobs! And have 0 kids to even get a welfare check on, couldn't qualify for foodstamps if I tried! And you don't have to reply to me, I know as crazy as it seems, but it is your choice!
farmington0214

United States

#48 Apr 20, 2013
Yet u reply to every post come on now. . Just like u said u dont know me far from a druggie
wrong

United States

#49 Apr 20, 2013
As do you!
be careful

United States

#50 May 6, 2013
he is a dck wrote:
I hope he shoots you when u confront him off duty Since you already have threatened him he will be justified.
Yep

Pomona, CA

#51 May 6, 2013
I here they only give him one bullet. .....
but seriously

Farmington, MO

#52 Jun 8, 2013
Wrong wrote:
I went to high school with Kelvin and I always thought he was a really nice guy... Was pretty eager to help when he could. And for him being bullied on in high school, your WRONG about that. He had plenty of friends. And I'm sure he doesn't think he's above the law, he is the law... he gave you a ticket for a "no stop"??? Cry about it! Its annoying and disgusting when grown a$$ people can't just accept responsibility for their actions and move on, instead they have to bad mouth the person they call first when they are hurt and or in danger! Yeah Farmington is a small town and not a lot of crazy life threatenings happen all the time.. but they happen more than we realize, and when they do, its the police/fire/medics who are the ones that deal with it, and they are the ones risking their lives to save another! PEOPLE need to remember what the word "RESPECT" means, and once you remember, try using it. Not for others but for your selves as well! Let's try to keep a little bit of that southern hospitality in our lives!
oh he IS the law? He is a servant of the law. He, and all other law enforcement officers are to be held to a higher standard than ordinary citizens. They are not above the law, but are subservient to the law, and as such are expected to respect, and obey the law at all times. 90% of cops are hypocrites. End of story. They don't follow the laws they are charged to uphold, the laws they punish others for not obeying. They follow the laws that are convenient for them at the time. They speed, don't wear their seatbelts, and sometimes have a couple beers and drive. Like I said; hypocrites.
Farming Resid

Maryland Heights, MO

#53 Jun 14, 2013
Cops don't get paid to be nice, they are there to protect us and make sure we don't break the law. I've gotten several tickets over my life time and they were all my fault. I met this officer a few weeks ago at a town function and he was a very nice young man.

“Expect us!”

Since: Sep 11

ask your mother

#54 Jun 14, 2013
Lol cops aren't paid to protect us. They're paid to enforce the governments will upon us and make us conform to control.

Idiots.

United States

#55 Jun 14, 2013
Dealt with him today. He was actually very nice, and helpful.
wtf

United States

#56 Jun 16, 2013
Slug wrote:
That is his job. Would it be okay if he was white???? He didn't ask to be born black. No different than these young white jerk cops.
It would be ok if he did his job right instead of being a cop in a small town and thinking he has all the power cause he has a badge and a gun I mean if he is going to weight tickets wright ones that make since and ones that are valid.
hm

Park Hills, MO

#57 Jun 16, 2013
Write*
Sense*

If you're going to bash a police officer for "wrighting tickets that don't make since"
Could you at least use the RIGHT/CORRECT words in the correct context? Otherwise, you just sound like an idiot.
American_Jihad

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#58 Jun 16, 2013
farmington 0214 wrote:
Is he still a cop?
This guy named Rick used to swim with me @ The Civic Pool in Farmington and this black dude would come to my table and eat with me he was quiet and some times ate with me at the CC then one day
I walked from Motel-8 to The fish restuarant Captian D's or Long John Silver's close to Motel 8 and the black dude whom used to eat with me was there and in a cop uniform and the white dude Rick was in a uniform too and was Chief of Police. Sh*t Omg I could not eat that food fast enough and get gone outta there , and my grand mother used to rell me when I was a kid because you never know whom you may be chatting with or eating with so careful what you do and say child.

Thanks Grand Mother,
SG-22
explain

Bonne Terre, MO

#59 Jun 16, 2013
American_Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy named Rick used to swim with me @ The Civic Pool in Farmington and this black dude would come to my table and eat with me he was quiet and some times ate with me at the CC then one day
I walked from Motel-8 to The fish restuarant Captian D's or Long John Silver's close to Motel 8 and the black dude whom used to eat with me was there and in a cop uniform and the white dude Rick was in a uniform too and was Chief of Police. Sh*t Omg I could not eat that food fast enough and get gone outta there , and my grand mother used to rell me when I was a kid because you never know whom you may be chatting with or eating with so careful what you do and say child.
Thanks Grand Mother,
SG-22
What?
explain

Bonne Terre, MO

#60 Jun 16, 2013
American_Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Grand Mother,
SG-22
Oh wait, Reply_Spy changed his name to American_Jihad. Welcome back nutbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Brawley 2 hr rstokes 6
smoking ban 21 hr Dave74 55
smmhc 21 hr who cares 3
rebecca nicole wann (Oct '11) 23 hr beccaboo44 4
ob/gyn in st francois county (Sep '14) Sun Yepthatsmen 18
is chris hartman a good attorney? Sun Yepthatsme 2
pretty lady with bionic leg early 30s....story? Sun eric 2
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE