First Prev
of 3
Next Last
socrates

Farmington, MO

#50 Feb 27, 2013
fuckthatplace wrote:
i know for a fact that he was involved with the burning i've seen pictures on someone that was very close to matt at the times phone... Most if not all of his babies mothers were underage when he knocked them up... Lets see what else... He thinks he's a hard ass but he never goes anywhere without a bouncer.. He is definitely a piece of shit... and for the 'mommy dear' umm idk you and you don't know me... but the thing that seperates Matt from the REAL people in that area is that we don't give a fuck.. and we sure as hell ain't gonna pay someone to take care of our problems.. we do it our damn selves.. And why is the place packed? uhhh do you live in Farmington? nothin better to do... at all... i don't go there haven't been there since he burnt the old one... don't intend to go... but the place gets rocked out because its the biggest bar around... Build a bigger bar down there and it will fill up its all about promoting and who you know in that area. People with standards wouldn't be caught dead in Rum Runners..
Not to mention Matt is quite the Womanizer.
word.
socrates

Farmington, MO

#51 Feb 27, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know that you know everything about everything about matt. Pretty sure that 99% of your comments were false, but ok. Since you know him so well, lets hear or see some proof. Before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about, check your facts. Matt is a good guy and is a great dad to his kids. He also has a long time gf and hasn't cheated. The bar was ruled as an accidental fire due to LIGHTENING and matt doesn't need a bouncer to take him anywhere. He is a big boy and can take care of himself. Get over yourself dude. Everyone else already has.
its called denial. Your deep deep in it. Your the " long time girlfriend he as never cheated on" I'd imagine
seriously

United States

#52 Feb 28, 2013
socrates wrote:
<quoted text>its called denial. Your deep deep in it. Your the " long time girlfriend he as never cheated on" I'd imagine
No I am not his girlfriend, but for people who dont know someone they sure do know everything... This is dumb. You guys have fallen into the rumor weed. Everything you hear is the truth before you even find out what the real truth is... Get over it and leave the bar and matt alone.
some advise

United States

#53 Feb 28, 2013
The owners really need to clean up the place. If anyone was there the other weekend when Krissy Craig and her bunch was there knows what I'm talking about! They should had been thrown out way earlier! It's disgusting! No one wants to see that shit!
ftown

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Feb 28, 2013
It really has alot of potential if they clean it up, charge a cover, and enforce a dress code. That would automatically keep that kind of trash out. All they go there for is the "bottomless cup". If they classed it up a little, they would get a totally different type of crowd there and not the welfare, food stamp, drug dealers.
Haha

Southbury, CT

#55 Feb 28, 2013
I personally drank there underaged. And got drugged once by someone puttin something in my drink while I wasn't looking. That place is NOTHING but trash! I know me and my friends ONLY went cause we could drink underaged!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local preachers that sleep around 51 min Jules 3
Becky Francis 11 hr Hahaha 2
The who?? 11 hr Fiona 4
big beautiful women 12 hr Ian on the dark meat 3
darryll and Lori Dickerson Fri Lindsey 2
Tatiana Respetto Fri me 8
Norvel Nelson Age 37 Gone Missing Jan 5th , 201... (Mar '12) Fri Lowlife watcher 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages