Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Me n my dudes love to going to dat place we drive all the way from STL because everyone knows that redneck town is full of white chicks that will hop on any black dick they can find! U can be broke, ugly and busted but if yo dick black then a farmington chick will jump on! Believe dat!
Tupac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Thug wrote:
Me n my dudes love to going to dat place we drive all the way from STL because everyone knows that redneck town is full of white chicks that will hop on any black dick they can find! U can be broke, ugly and busted but if yo dick black then a farmington chick will jump on! Believe dat!
Word
Advise

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

No you and yo homeez come down here cause you can't hack it on the norf side in da city.
Thug

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Naw its for ya EZ white hoes, lol!
jack.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

...gross
Thug

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

FA REAL THEY BELIEVE ERTHANG WE SAY, LOL, STUPID WHITE TRICKS! TELL EM THEY LOOK GOOD AND THEY LEGS POP RIGHT OPEN! DONT HATE THE PLAYA MANE!
Country lady

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

How bout thug and Tupac show up at wild horse saloon and see how good their game really is? Lol all their chasing is white trash of farmington that has no class! Do to fact the LITTLE GIRLS aka minors at Rum Runners Thug and Tupac can't hack it in da norf side STL fa real man!! So they gotta go chase some hoes w/ no class see what happens in this town if they show up in real bar w/ some classy country ladies!!!
Tupac

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Country lady wrote:
How bout thug and Tupac show up at wild horse saloon and see how good their game really is? Lol all their chasing is white trash of farmington that has no class! Do to fact the LITTLE GIRLS aka minors at Rum Runners Thug and Tupac can't hack it in da norf side STL fa real man!! So they gotta go chase some hoes w/ no class see what happens in this town if they show up in real bar w/ some classy country ladies!!!
Word?
Advice

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Tupac wrote:
<quoted text>
Word?
Word? Hey Tupac. First, his ass is dead and has been for a long time. Second, we don't speak Ebonics down here. Perhaps if you would have stayed in school and learned how to write proper English you might have a decent girl in the city and not have to act like you are some thug down here trying to pick up nasty local whores and spreading your STD's. Pull your pants up yo!!
Tupac

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

I think that it's funny that some of you people actually thought that myself and thug were serious. To me, it's pretty obvious that thug is commenting on the way certain white women in this town tend to go after the black guys because they are black. I'm going out on a limb here, but I think that thug is probably a white person writing like they think a typical inner city "thug" would write.
To the ones that took this seriously, and got worked up about it, thank you for the laugh.
Advice

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Don't start talking normal! I'm having fun with this shit!! Yo...
Tupac

Bonne Terre, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Advice wrote:
Don't start talking normal! I'm having fun with this shit!! Yo...
Sorry dawg. Word.
e Wakefield

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Also it's $5 bottomless cups for women every weekend...only reason I even attempted that place but wayyyy to overcrowded with weirdos and ppl I don't really want to be around
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Because bottom feeders are drawn to similar ilk. People go there for what the bar offers; underaged girls, dope, fights and such. A big crowd doesn't necessarily mean a quality crowd, unless of course, you're into those sort of things.
Thug

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Tupac wrote:
I think that it's funny that some of you people actually thought that myself and thug were serious. To me, it's pretty obvious that thug is commenting on the way certain white women in this town tend to go after the black guys because they are black. I'm going out on a limb here, but I think that thug is probably a white person writing like they think a typical inner city "thug" would write.
To the ones that took this seriously, and got worked up about it, thank you for the laugh.
Thank you!!!!
Matt g

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I like potatoes stuck in my butt
Meee

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I'm 19 and I have been to RR quite a few times. I haven't seen the bartenders EVER sell to minors. Yes, the bathrooms are disgusting, especially for someone like me who refuses to use a public bathroom regardless, but it is a bar, what do you expect? Matt and the other guys running the place are always friendly and walking around making sure everything is going smoothly. I've only seen a fight one time, and that was outside on the parking lot after the bar had closed. Yeah, there are "scums, ho's," and whatever else you have a name for that go there, however, there are still decent people there who just go there to dance and have a good time. I personally, have never went home with someone there, drank there, "shot up", or anything else. I go there to dance with my friends. Period. I think everyone's negative opinions of RR are just that, an Opinion. If you don't like it, don't go there.
fuckthatplace

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

i know for a fact that he was involved with the burning i've seen pictures on someone that was very close to matt at the times phone... Most if not all of his babies mothers were underage when he knocked them up... Lets see what else... He thinks he's a hard ass but he never goes anywhere without a bouncer.. He is definitely a piece of shit... and for the 'mommy dear' umm idk you and you don't know me... but the thing that seperates Matt from the REAL people in that area is that we don't give a fuck.. and we sure as hell ain't gonna pay someone to take care of our problems.. we do it our damn selves.. And why is the place packed? uhhh do you live in Farmington? nothin better to do... at all... i don't go there haven't been there since he burnt the old one... don't intend to go... but the place gets rocked out because its the biggest bar around... Build a bigger bar down there and it will fill up its all about promoting and who you know in that area. People with standards wouldn't be caught dead in Rum Runners..

Not to mention Matt is quite the Womanizer.
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

fuckthatplace wrote:
i know for a fact that he was involved with the burning i've seen pictures on someone that was very close to matt at the times phone... Most if not all of his babies mothers were underage when he knocked them up... Lets see what else... He thinks he's a hard ass but he never goes anywhere without a bouncer.. He is definitely a piece of shit... and for the 'mommy dear' umm idk you and you don't know me... but the thing that seperates Matt from the REAL people in that area is that we don't give a fuck.. and we sure as hell ain't gonna pay someone to take care of our problems.. we do it our damn selves.. And why is the place packed? uhhh do you live in Farmington? nothin better to do... at all... i don't go there haven't been there since he burnt the old one... don't intend to go... but the place gets rocked out because its the biggest bar around... Build a bigger bar down there and it will fill up its all about promoting and who you know in that area. People with standards wouldn't be caught dead in Rum Runners..
Not to mention Matt is quite the Womanizer.
Good to know that you know everything about everything about matt. Pretty sure that 99% of your comments were false, but ok. Since you know him so well, lets hear or see some proof. Before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about, check your facts. Matt is a good guy and is a great dad to his kids. He also has a long time gf and hasn't cheated. The bar was ruled as an accidental fire due to LIGHTENING and matt doesn't need a bouncer to take him anywhere. He is a big boy and can take care of himself. Get over yourself dude. Everyone else already has.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know that you know everything about everything about matt. Pretty sure that 99% of your comments were false, but ok. Since you know him so well, lets hear or see some proof. Before you run your mouth about things you know nothing about, check your facts. Matt is a good guy and is a great dad to his kids. He also has a long time gf and hasn't cheated. The bar was ruled as an accidental fire due to LIGHTENING and matt doesn't need a bouncer to take him anywhere. He is a big boy and can take care of himself. Get over yourself dude. Everyone else already has.
Good to hear from Matt's "girlfriend"!
seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear from Matt's "girlfriend"!
Definitely not his gf thanks. But I do know his gf very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Farmington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmington People Search