First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mmm

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Theres 2 of them. one in springfield and farmington.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2011
The owner is a piece of shit
explain please

Park Hills, MO

#3 Feb 1, 2011
usernamelol wrote:
What has he done?
Tweedle Dee

Park Hills, MO

#5 Feb 26, 2011
Don't care for it.. I went in there for lunch with three other people and their card machine was down and said they would not take a check from us. So FUCK 'EM! MATT, You need to rethink your strategy bro.. I noticed you are not doing the business you could be doing.. Stop being a playboy know-it-all....
mommy dear

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 8, 2011
usernamelol wrote:
you might want to watch your mouth and what you say about people,
mommy dear

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 8, 2011
maybe he doesn't take checks because he has gotten too many bad ones, open your eyes people.

Since: Jan 11

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Mar 25, 2011
well, what hasent he done>>> he likes under age girls.... sleeps with bout anything....serves minors....and hes a bitch....oooo and i hear he burnt the bar too...
hehe

Farmington, MO

#9 Apr 25, 2011
you mean skank runners? went there once and will never go back...seen some nasty things no one ever needs to see!
gooch

Bonne Terre, MO

#10 May 5, 2011
I have to say, if you're looking for a bloodbath or under age sex partner, this is the place. Not to mention there's a rumor about the owner dumping sewage into a nearby creek...that's great. Ill stick with hubs pub thank you
only once

United States

#11 Dec 5, 2011
I made my first visit to the place last week-end. Seemed like a fun place at first~looked like a lot of "regulars" hang out there. But the service SUCKED. You had to stand around until it was convenient for one of the "bartenders" to finish talking to other people to sell you a drink. Nobody ever bused our table~had to do it ourselves just to have room. Bathrooms were filty! Toilets didn't work, no locks on the doors, no paper towels. The dance floor also sucked with it having a metal drain grate going right through the middle of it. The band "Gravity" was GREAT, but that was about the only good comment I can give.
some girl

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Dec 6, 2011
Ill stick to hubs too, scum runners is no good!
emily r

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2011
The service does suck. With Sarah gone now the only good bartender is niva. Dusty is good to but he's only there on Fridays.
Jennifer

Park Hills, MO

#15 Dec 12, 2011
Lmao.. You people crack me up... There is a reason that place is packed every weekend.. so something must be working. I've been to other bars and they never get as packed as rum runners.
this guy

Farmington, MO

#16 Dec 31, 2011
I'm at rum runners every chance I get, the bathrooms are filthy, the bouncers are beyond friendly, the owner is there almost every night to make sure things run smoothly he gets involved with the people there and they all do their part to make everyone feel welcome they have many regulars and its constantly packed its the place to be on Fridays they do have a lot of minors though. Rum runners is a great place to have fun with friends
doc

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2012
Been there many Times......drama fest Matt blames on others, daycare aged ppl there, fights galore by regulars and so called friends, hors and les wanna be's all over, little girls shooting up out back and puking in bathroom, smells like sewage, meth heads everywhere, junkies and vag searchers. If that sounds good then MATTS the guy to entertain you.

Tommy who runs tat shop and Ben.....hella good ppl Summer is a class act too bad Matt can't be more like Tommy. Suck somers is what it should be called or Junkie Runners or maybe Underage Slummers. Just my opinion from what I saw.
too funny

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jan 1, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
Lmao.. You people crack me up... There is a reason that place is packed every weekend.. so something must be working. I've been to other bars and they never get as packed as rum runners.
Because bottom feeders are drawn to similar ilk. People go there for what the bar offers; underaged girls, dope, fights and such. A big crowd doesn't necessarily mean a quality crowd, unless of course, you're into those sort of things.
;-)

Park Hills, MO

#19 Jan 1, 2012
Rum runners is fun. Sure it has nasty bathrooms and there are SOME trashy girls in there, but there are also a lot of good looking girls and people dancing, having fun. I've been there about 4 times (including last night) and I've never seen a fight. It's just a place to have fun.
Adanvdo Waya

United States

#20 Jan 1, 2012
One exceptional night in out of five does not for a viable business make.
!!

Park Hills, MO

#22 Jan 4, 2012
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>Because bottom feeders are drawn to similar ilk. People go there for what the bar offers; underaged girls, dope, fights and such. A big crowd doesn't necessarily mean a quality crowd, unless of course, you're into those sort of things.
yep I'm with u on that....yes he may have one night of a good crowd, but, look at majority of the ppl that are there..and think where we are, and what else there is to do on a Friday night.......kinda makes sense....
Nope

United States

#23 Dec 24, 2012
Rumrunners is the place to go when there's nowhere else to go. It's trashy, yes, but I haven't had a problem with the bouncers or management. A lot of fat bitches, I usually make fun of them. Plays decent music, drinks are cheap...All in all, I go into rum runners expecting to see an outstanding amount of trailer trash and generally scummy people, drink for cheap, and maybe score a drugged up underage girl. I usually prefer to just go around talking shit to all of them, though. It also helps that I only go to Rum Runners when I'm home visiting family and friends so I'm not so sick of the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,900
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Ronald 431
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Abdurratln 2,646
prostitution (Jun '13) 6 hr Guest 24
car mart (Sep '10) 6 hr poppajoe 46
gester 10 hr Guess 1
C and C Mon Cullman 2
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000