Just Asking

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Is it true that the is a vampire grave in a cemetery in Leadington? I think that the Daily Journal did a story about it a couple of years ago. I was just curious if it is true, and where it can be found. Or where I could get more information about it.
amy

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

this site is actually in elvins mo on electric street half way up the hill on the left side there is a grave and it is in a rot iron fence.
Just Asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Thanks for the information. Are you in the Air Force? If so, thanks for serving our country.
Just Asking

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

I don't mean to change the subject, but where is
Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri? I haven't heard of it before.
Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

WAFB is in Knob Noster, MO. Southwest of Lee's Summit
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

Couldn't find an electric street in elvin. Can you give some better directtions?
Scorp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Curious wrote:
Couldn't find an electric street in elvin. Can you give some better directtions?
Just follow the flock of vampire bats, but dont forget your wreath of garlic.
Captain Caveman

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Na, na, na, na, na, BATMAN, BATMAN!!!
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

amy wrote:
this site is actually in elvins mo on electric street half way up the hill on the left side there is a grave and it is in a rot iron fence.
Amy, I couldn't find an electric street in elvins. Could you give some better directions please.
sara

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

Is it the same one that's off of hovis farm road in park hills. My dad has lived in park hills all his life. He took me to and old grave yard out there and i saw the supposed vampire grave. He said when he was in high school the grave had an upside down cross on it. Of course its gone by now but the fence was still around it.
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

sara wrote:
Is it the same one that's off of hovis farm road in park hills. My dad has lived in park hills all his life. He took me to and old grave yard out there and i saw the supposed vampire grave. He said when he was in high school the grave had an upside down cross on it. Of course its gone by now but the fence was still around it.
thank you
Blood Sucker

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Yes this is my grave.I will be moving to the house springs area in 2010.We need to feed......we need new blood.Com e by my grave after dark and I will show you something.I am hungry.You better take a picture before 2010.This is the year of the Vampire.We must feed.SARA,ask your father who has been around this area as long as he has and isnt getting any older.This is our watcher.
La Junta CO

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Blood Sucker wrote:
Yes this is my grave.I will be moving to the house springs area in 2010.We need to feed......we need new blood.Com e by my grave after dark and I will show you something.I am hungry.You better take a picture before 2010.This is the year of the Vampire.We must feed.SARA,ask your father who has been around this area as long as he has and isnt getting any older.This is our watcher.
Ok...curious, grave digger, and blood sucker. Whatever you want to call yourself. We can all see your IP is based out of La Junta, CO and you posted at roughly the same time on all three forums.
First off, you're a tool. Second, I'm amazed that you talk sh*t on two other forums then have the nuts to ask people to help you find these people...again, you are a tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Farmington Forum right now

Search the Farmington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,175
bad church members or preachers 6 hr Guest 1
blonde at walgreens 10 hr just do it 2
hair salons in farmtown (Jan '12) 12 hr Robin 43
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 15 hr concerned citizen 12 18,910
Farmington Children's Home (Sep '13) 16 hr Larry B 12
Best restaurants in the area? 23 hr Guest 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE