Message For Farmington Police Chief !...

Message For Farmington Police Chief ! My Asian Coon .

Posted in the Farmington Forum

Reply_Spy _CIA

Miami, FL

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Dear Farmington Mo Police Chief:
Please let the PD Officers know south Florida law enforcement officers have arrested my Asian Coon,
yes it's true . My Asian Coon had sex with a 14 year old female student he was teaching and instructing in martial arts , since he my coon is 22 years old and she only 14 thats a crime so he was arrested and no faces prison and registering as a sex predators.

I'm proud of all My Coon's no matter what race or religion they are , you know my Coon's don't Ya?

They are the guys that when underage females approach me offering sex claiming they are 18 years old and legal , I refer them to my coon's as I don't want sex or pussie I tell them my coon might want you or some sex from you not me.

My coons allways keep me safe from crimminal charges and prison and some times I go visit them and ask if the pussie was good? of course when the gangs at prison or jail here that they attack.

Well I gotta replace my asian coon soon before the next teen knocks or approach me about having sex or dating see a man or teen their age just wont do they gotta have a grown man and many of them teen females confess that to me like 13 year old Becky Aldrige of Cape Girardeau whom told me she had to have a adult a real man. Check with my sisters coon I told her and yes he was arrested to my sisters boy friend age 24 at the time for sex with a 13 year old female.

Like I said those Coon's keep me safe Police cause those teen girls are not playing when they say they wanna screw and a teen boy their age just wont do.

Coon's Man,

SG-22 E-Com U.S. Army (Ret.) Out.
Reply_Spy _CIA

Miami, FL

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Oh and Be Careful Farmington Mo Police those teen females and some teen males they will screw you to.

Just Ask Ex San Diego California Police Officer
Robert Taylor they will get you in prison too.

SG-22
Reply_Spy _CIA

Miami, FL

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Say Police Chief Rick :

I let the residents in Beijing China know how proud I am of my Coon's , and the Asian Coon arrested here in South Florida he did a good job letting everyone know his sex teen was really only 14 and thus protecting other adults she may have offered sexual inter course to while pretending to be 18.

The Asian Needs A Hand of Aplause and a Big Thanks.

Good Job.

Sincerely,
SG-22
Jimmy

Haslet, TX

#4 Jun 9, 2012
10-4 Good Buddy!!!
Bernie _ Boy

Miami, FL

#5 Jun 10, 2012
Jimmy:

Try 10-4 Comrade . Buddies Will rip you off and fuck you over and lie on you and use you to.

Friends they will turn on and even turned on Jesus Christ.

Just ask Ryan Patterson whom is at Potosi Prison for 3 life sentences in Mineral Point Missouri.

Yeah you should have seen him showing him showing out in front of Hon. Judge Gary A. kamp ratting on me in court , just what I wanted him then I knew I nor the teams could trust him , look at him now he don't happy at all and never will see freedom ever again but I do send him pretty post cards of the beaches and night life from California to Florida beaches and I knew all along the judges would find out Ryan Patterson was the real Assassin For Hire.

My job is just to see if they can be trusted and I do my job well.

Idiot.
Bernie _ Boy

Miami, FL

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Poor Curtis Branham he is the Missouri Prison to for 8.5 years he was trying to locate some one to kill the judge so we put pressure on him and he ran to the same judge he wanted killed begging for help him and his gal. Now he cain't be trusted and he is in the priz and gangs see he is a Missouri Rat ( MO Rat) See?

A little pressure can produce a diamond or show what what you really have may be fools Gold.

Yeah You Know It's True .
Bernie _ Boy

Miami, FL

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Make sure you keep and eye out for those teen females and some males pretending to be 18 years old and make sure you have your good coon's ready if they keep bugging you about having sex with them and wont take no for an answer or lay off of you.
Jane

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 10, 2012
NICE try Reply_Spy!!!Or should I say BERNIE_BOY!!!
Jimmy Olsen

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Bend over so society can BUTT-F*** YOU.
Bernie _ Boy

Miami, FL

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Hey Just Give My Coon's a Big Hand of Applause.

Don't worry about me I got what I wanted of the
American Dream .

I gotta get me some more Coon's more females are showing up .
Ellie May

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Listen!!! Reply_Spy-Bernie_Boy if I find you messing with one of my raccoons, I will hunt you down and hog tie you myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twin Oaks Winery HORRIBLE 3 hr quest 6
new era finance Fri guest 9
doug the nurse at parkland Fri Justin Case 3
Celtic Festival Fri Guest 5
Best Bonne Terre Internet Providers? Fri quest 6
Veronica Lenz Clubb (Jan '16) Feb 22 Walter G 74
Does anyone know of any haunted places in or ar... (Jun '11) Feb 22 Toni 12

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance