Know anything about her?
stupid

Jackson, MO

#2 Sep 28, 2012
shes a great girl. Dont start any shit with her
will

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 7, 2012
yes she is she works her ass off to provide for her kids the best she can very intellegent and a very caring person and just an awsome woman
jen lamb

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Who is this and why u asking about me
jen lamb

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2012
And thank u for the good comments its greatly appreciated
lmao

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2012
She's a total wh°re!
content

Farmington, MO

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Was her dad a judge a long time ago ?
LMAO

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Dope Hoe...Screws anyone, anywhere, anytime, single, married, human, horse, dog, & goats I heard...
hewwo

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Is she hot atleast?
friend of a friend

Farmington, MO

#11 Dec 25, 2012
Jen is a nice girl. She likes to party but who doesn't? Her kids are well taken care of! She is a good mom!

United States

#12 Dec 25, 2012
im thinking maybe youre confusing the definition of 'good mom' with the definition of 'drunken bar ho'.
seriously

United States

#13 Dec 25, 2012
She don't even have her kids if its the nasty hoe that use to live in bismarck!!!!

Glencoe, MO

#14 Dec 25, 2012
she has a bunch of kids with all different men. she has a couple of em. poor kids.

Farmington, MO

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Maybe all of you should look in the mirror before you judge other people. I'm sure you people have made mistakes before! So you talk trash on other people to make yourself feel better. Get a life and let her live hers!

Farmington, MO

#16 Dec 26, 2012
420 wrote:
Maybe all of you should look in the mirror before you judge other people. I'm sure you people have made mistakes before! So you talk trash on other people to make yourself feel better. Get a life and let her live hers!
i have custody of all my children and im not a drunk ho. telling the truth about her doesnt make me feel better about myself, i feel just fine about myself. it just really makes me feel sorry for her kids.

Farmington, MO

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Her kids are with her now and they are happy as can be. Oh and how do you know she's at the bar all the time were you there too? I guess that makes you a POS mom too!

Farmington, MO

#18 Dec 26, 2012
420 wrote:
Her kids are with her now and they are happy as can be. Oh and how do you know she's at the bar all the time were you there too? I guess that makes you a POS mom too!
she only has 2 of her kids. everyone knows what a ho she is. theres no defense for the kind of nasty she is.
seriously

United States

#19 Dec 26, 2012
Nice name 420 that's say a lot about you also of course u would defend her prob getting fucked up with all your kids running around! I know for a matter of fact she don't have 2 of them what mom would give her kids to the father she's a great person!!!!!

Farmington, MO

#20 Dec 26, 2012
Thank you for proving a point to me... You talk shit without having the facts! I can do what ever I want I don't have children, and just because someone lets loose sometimes doesn't make them a bad person you just want to look bad ass for all the people who see all this! Grow up!
unfortunately i know her

United States

#22 Feb 17, 2014
She sleeps with married men she was a dope hoe, she may be clean now she only has two if her kids and that is because one she doesn't know who the dad is and the others dad us a heroin addict, don't care if my comment pisses any if her friends or her off, she actually laughed about thinking the one kid belonged to some kid from bismark and finding out he didn't and not knowing who the dad could be, she is a dirty whore so is her sister Ellen, think they are bad but they ain't shit but sluts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Abdurratln 442
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Golden Rule 2,706
prostitution (Jun '13) 5 hr Reality 28
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr White House Muslim 96,924
Kristy Cuningham arrested again 13 hr oh no 53
car mart (Sep '10) Tue poppajoe 46
gester Tue Guess 1
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE