whose dealing drugs, not using, but dealing!

Posted in the Farmington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of122
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bulitt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Let's see if the Police pay attention, and help them out. Whose selling or giving drugs to people? I'm personally tried of the heroin, pill, and meth problems and drug overdoses. How about you?
personally..

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

I think that the police need to stop wasting their time on people who smoke weed. It's useless and they could probably get a lot more done with the extra time. Idc what you say, I would much rather have a person who smoked an ounce of weed behind the wheel of a vehicle verses a person who has had four or more beers.
bulitt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Don't want your opinions. That's for other Topix. This one is for info about dealers.

Marijuana has more carcinogens than cigarettes, and leads to other drug use. Ask any user, they will tell you, they started with mj and never looked back.
do your job.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Bullshit. The main reason cigarettes cause cancer is because the tobacco company's use radioactive fertilizer. Even if you smoke natural tobacco your chance of getting cancer is reduced.

I think that the police need to spend their time on real leads not what people on topix have to say. This website is not reliable and I think it's pathetic if the police department even considers what these people say. I mean don't get me wrong I understand that the police can't get it under control themselves and need help but this site is not the place, you would get second hand gossip at best.
Hand jigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 20, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="personally.."]I think that the police need to stop wasting their time on people who smoke weed. It's useless and they could probably get a lot more done with the extra time. Idc what you say, I would much rather have a person who smoked an ounce of weed behind the wheel of a vehicle verses a person who has had four or more beers.[/QUOTE] your a complete idiot. I'm an advocate for the legalization of marijuana, but it's retards like you spouting off absurdities that completely discredit the cause.
ha.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hand jigger wrote:
[QUOTE who="personally.."]I think that the police need to stop wasting their time on people who smoke weed. It's useless and they could probably get a lot more done with the extra time. Idc what you say, I would much rather have a person who smoked an ounce of weed behind the wheel of a vehicle verses a person who has had four or more beers. "

your a complete idiot. I'm an advocate for the legalization of marijuana, but it's retards like you spouting off absurdities that completely discredit the cause.
There isn't anything absurd or discrediting about that statement. If you think someone drunk is safer behind the wheel of a car, you are the idiot.
whozit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 21, 2012
 
Still waiting for names.
Hand jigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 21, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="ha. "]<quoted text>
There isn't anything absurd or discrediting about that statement. If you think someone drunk is safer behind the wheel of a car, you are the idiot.[/QUOTE] 4 beers to a oz of pot? You need to drive your burnt out self off a cliff.
ha.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

People under the influence of marijuana are more safe than people drinking because, alcohol is much more dangerous drug. Alcohol impairs a person completely, marijuana doesn't, I guarantee you see people high everyday multiple times and you don't even notice a thing. No one would smoke an ounce of weed because that would just be a complete waste, but I would get in a car with a high person over a drunk person any day of the week. I know many people, including police officers, who agree.
reality

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bulitt wrote:
Don't want your opinions. That's for other Topix. This one is for info about dealers.
Marijuana has more carcinogens than cigarettes, and leads to other drug use. Ask any user, they will tell you, they started with mj and never looked back.
Marijauna does NOT have more carcinogens than cigarettes.To put it bluntly that is a bunch of ignorant Bullshit.

Cigarettes should be illegal the stuff that is put in them.It is also addictive infact they put more chemicals in them to make them even more addictive.The funniest thing is the FDA regulates EVERYTHING and you have to have ingredient labels on everything except...Cigarettes...hmmmmmmm why?

As for the Marijauna being a "Gateway" technically the same could be said for Cigs and Alcohol.I sure as heck tried them before I tried Pot.That has more to do with the person's personality than anything.

And also Cigarettes kill everyday and nobody has directly EVER died from smoking weed.

And for the record i'm not some pro weed person.I just hate ignorance on the subject and sensationalism.I don't smoke weed or even drink anymore.Just grew out of it.
I also don't think it should necessarily be legalized but it sure as hell be decriminalized.

The real problem is with the flipping Heroin and Pharmaceutical drugs out there.Problem with the Pharmacuetical is you have drug companies pushing Dr's with $ to pump the stuff out for profit so any junkie with a back-ache or anxiety can Dr Shop for some Oxycontin or Xanax etc.$$$$ get them hooked more $$$
Then you have the Heroin that came out of f'n nowhere that somehow with all of our great resources can't find where the source is coming.Yet we keep on busting Peons that are hustling it to people that are OD'ing which is a good thing but wtf is the shit coming from?Do a lil research it sure as hell is not coming from this country yet it's everywhere in the Leadbelt f'n MO.What countries grow Opium?hhmmmm?? Look it up..

Any drug dealing junkie pill head needs to be ousted.Too many good people and people that were good before getting on that crap have died because of it.
reality

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

[QUOTE who="ha. "]People under the influence of marijuana are more safe than people drinking because, alcohol is much more dangerous drug. Alcohol impairs a person completely, marijuana doesn't, I guarantee you see people high everyday multiple times and you don't even notice a thing. No one would smoke an ounce of weed because that would just be a complete waste, but I would get in a car with a high person over a drunk person any day of the week. I know many people, including police officers, who agree.[/QUOTE]

I think that's a bad example.You shouldn't drive under ANY influence or even Tired for that matter.Not that I haven't done both in my past but it was stupid.You're impared if you are drunk,high,tired.
ha.

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality wrote:
[QUOTE who="ha. "]People under the influence of marijuana are more safe than people drinking because, alcohol is much more dangerous drug. Alcohol impairs a person completely, marijuana doesn't, I guarantee you see people high everyday multiple times and you don't even notice a thing. No one would smoke an ounce of weed because that would just be a complete waste, but I would get in a car with a high person over a drunk person any day of the week. I know many people, including police officers, who agree. "

I think that's a bad example.You shouldn't drive under ANY influence or even Tired for that matter.Not that I haven't done both in my past but it was stupid.You're impared if you are drunk,high,tired.
I don't exactly disagree, I just think it's wrong that an adult can have four or five beers and still be within the legal limit to drive but a person who has smoked a joint would get arrested.
reality

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 22, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="ha."]<quoted text>
I don't exactly disagree, I just think it's wrong that an adult can have four or five beers and still be within the legal limit to drive but a person who has smoked a joint would get arrested.
[/QUOTE]

4 or 5 beers your gonna blow over.I don't think people really realize how small of a margin .08 is.If you feel a slight Buzz warm tummy feeling you will probably blow
like ha haha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Demitrious Conrad, Cody Asher, kaleb marler, Megan marler, Jason link, Cory marler, Jason Dunlap, Ashley Holmes, Ryan ely n his gf Ashley, Ryan Heller, bill colk, Chris Mays. N a lot more there u go
like ha haha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh n they r all snitches too. U do the crime but they can't handle to pay the time. Low like heroin junkies
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 22, 2012
 
like ha haha ha wrote:
Oh n they r all snitches too. U do the crime but they can't handle to pay the time. Low like heroin junkies
Um if they are all snitches then you aren't really helping the police. Clearly the police are already quite acquainted with them and their habits. I think you just wanted to run your mouth.
?????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

like ha haha ha wrote:
Demitrious Conrad, Cody Asher, kaleb marler, Megan marler, Jason link, Cory marler, Jason Dunlap, Ashley Holmes, Ryan ely n his gf Ashley, Ryan Heller, bill colk, Chris Mays. N a lot more there u go
Where I come from people call you a snitch.... Some things you don't put out there ... ESP like that....
riggghhhhttttt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This forum was made to talk bout druggies. Not what drugs r good like pot n stuff. So obviously haha whoever was stating who they knewn used n sold drugs. That doesn't make them the snitch. I agree haha if u do the crime then pay ur time. I think anonymous wants to talk crap n say ur runnin yo mouth. They must have that name because a. They r only hear looking for a dealer b. They r one of those people or c. All of the above
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

riggghhhhttttt wrote:
This forum was made to talk bout druggies. Not what drugs r good like pot n stuff. So obviously haha whoever was stating who they knewn used n sold drugs. That doesn't make them the snitch. I agree haha if u do the crime then pay ur time. I think anonymous wants to talk crap n say ur runnin yo mouth. They must have that name because a. They r only hear looking for a dealer b. They r one of those people or c. All of the above
Not at all. I just know what it's like to have your name out there like that, and I don't feel like its someone else job to put it on here. I actually don't know one person that they listed but I do know it was wrong. You do not throw people under the bus like that. If they get caught by the police or whatever someday, I agree completely and think they should "do the time", that doesn't mean you give their name to the police, much less on the Internet.
whozit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I like it. Keep em comin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of122
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Farmington Forum right now

Search the Farmington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 5 min chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Barack_says_ 95,392
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Canopy 267
Fat Farmington females 2 hr Mark 10
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr Macrsim 6,908
Dustin Eaton 4 hr owl 4
mande bales 17 hr mande 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Farmington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Farmington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••