Man gets probation for killing girlfr...

Man gets probation for killing girlfriend's dog

There are 4 comments on the KFVS12 story from Apr 27, 2013, titled Man gets probation for killing girlfriend's dog. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

A Missouri man who killed his girlfriend's pet Chihuahua by throwing it against a wall has been sentenced to probation at his trial in central Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

WCFF

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Makes me sick. He ought to have to do 120 days minimum and community service at humane society cleaning kennels and dog poop
cheewhawhawha

Garden City, MI

#2 Apr 30, 2013
They shouldn't have wasted the judicial systems time and money!!! he probably had enough of the yapping little carpet pisser.
Animal abuse

Brookfield, CT

#3 May 1, 2013
I think they should throw him against the wall !! He shouldnt be cleaning dog kennels an dog poop. He should be liveing in a kennels an eating dog shit !!!! Poor little dog.

Since: May 13

Brookfield, CT

#4 May 3, 2013
I would love to personally chain the abusive bastard to a wall while blasting a recorded track of multiple chuahuas over and over again while dripping drops of dog urine slowly on the middle of his temple topping it off by packing tissue balls filled with freah hot dog feces to load in my homemade potato launcher and blast a weeks worth of my meat fed dogs equalling 160 pounds combined since I'm not a criminal I would be kind enough to unlock his chains after a sincere apology while from his knees while begging me to hold off our very protective purebred akita inu... pick on real animal, stop being a sissy lil kitty cat..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any ladies selling any tail ? 17 hr WGODAT 3
Veronica Lenz Clubb 18 hr WGODAT 18
Cure for cancer Sat WGODAT 2
Cuzzins bartender single?? Fri True that 3
William "Davie" Sharp May 22 Mee 2
Turtle crossing the road May 21 WGODAT 8
Tara Hicks r turner May 20 trucker 7

Farmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages