Black man shot by cops last year
dump

Farmington, MO

#23 Feb 19, 2013
That video is just plain ridiculous. If he would have just turned himself in then he would be alive. Instead he ran. He made a choice and he paid for it.
WCFF

Lawson, MO

#24 Feb 19, 2013
new to the area wrote:
Was Informed of a March that will be taking place on Wednesday for the black man shot by police. Was told by the people that he was shot because he was black and that he did nothing wrong so they are getting a bunch of people together to march from the court house to USA drug where he was shot by the police. What do you think about the matter? Was it race? Should they make it about race?
No It Was Nothing To Do With Race. It Was He Shot First WHY does everything go to race race race
country

Park Hills, MO

#25 Feb 19, 2013
That was the funniest video I think I have ever watched.
anti-hero

United States

#26 Feb 19, 2013
new to the area wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v =1DxEeCdkU3c
its people like this that are ruining our great country and give me a break the didn't even know his name which leads me to believe they didn't do their homework on this case!!!! I'll be the first one to protest the protesters!
no doubt

United States

#27 Feb 20, 2013
They are rallying right now at the courthouse
uhh

New Fairfield, CT

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Yeah I wouldn't consider that a rally. I drove by a few times and they were all in a circle with signs that made no sense and sometimes they were yelling to eachother. I thought a rally was to get a point across not make people confused ?
Thetruth

De Soto, MO

#30 Feb 22, 2013
uhh wrote:
Yeah I wouldn't consider that a rally. I drove by a few times and they were all in a circle with signs that made no sense and sometimes they were yelling to eachother. I thought a rally was to get a point across not make people confused ?
The lady on the video needs serious mental help....I personally know a young girl Cal dated, he supplied her with Heroin and he also abused her. The night he was shot, he punched her in the face. Of course the bail bondsmen were looking for him because he missed his court dates and he was out on bond DUH....regardless of whether you shoot at the police or anyone else you need to expect to be shot at...good grief...he told the girl that was with him that night that he was NOT going back to prison so if they caught him they would have to kill him...looks like he wasn't kidding...shoot at the cops and get shot, end of story, poor heroin dealer gone off the streets....black, white, pink, or purple it doesn't matter...he wasn't in trouble for only petty crimes he was a DRUG DEALER and I don't know about anyone else, but I'm glad he's off the streets. If he would have turned himself in to the police or bondsmen he would still be here, of course he'd be in prison but that's where people who deal drugs should be
u r not

Farmington, MO

#31 Feb 24, 2013
officer wrote:
I use a range twice a week, I do my job by the book and take pride in the badge and oath I took . I did not fire my weapon on the young man who lost his life . It is sad that he lost his life but he made the choice to shoot at the police. Do you expect us to just drive off what if we had let him run after shooting at us it could have been a family member of anyone on here he shot at next. If you want to live dont point a weapon at police.
U are not a real officer because all the police officers are glad he is gone.
Anonymous

Brookfield, CT

#32 Feb 24, 2013
he didnt even have a gun....
officer

United States

#33 Feb 24, 2013
why would i be glad deadly force had to be used on any human. i was on scene after the fact it affects all involved officers and family he made his choice to shoot at police.
Whatever

United States

#34 Feb 24, 2013
silence dolittle wrote:
he didnt even have a gun....
You are full of bullshi t. Complete and total bullshi t.
me

United States

#36 Feb 24, 2013
officer wrote:
why would i be glad deadly force had to be used on any human. i was on scene after the fact it affects all involved officers and family he made his choice to shoot at police.
Well said

United States

#37 Feb 24, 2013
He was a damn heroin dealer, among other drugs, who shot at police. He got what he deserved. Who gives a sh:t. I had the extreme displeasure to meet the "man" on more than one occasion, and he tried to sell me ecstasy. The world is much better off without him. It's not because he was black. I wasn't aware worthless had to be a specific color, but apparently those who defend him think it's black.
me

United States

#39 Feb 25, 2013
tim tucker wrote:
I shot him . so what
Lmmfao^^^^
Small Town Girl

Lockhart, TX

#40 Feb 25, 2013
Tim Tucker doesn't post on this site, nor does he read it..so stop using his name!
Rick Perry

Fenton, MO

#41 Feb 25, 2013
Satan shoved a pineapple up Hitler's butt
lol

United States

#42 Feb 25, 2013
Rick Perry wrote:
Satan shoved a pineapple up Hitler's butt

AKA, Obama.....
Respect

Southbury, CT

#43 Mar 11, 2013
Have a little respect. He had kids. He was a father. And the morning after one of my good friends had to tell her son that his dad was murdered. The whole story is fishy and we will most likely never find out what happened that night. How was he shot in the back numerous times like he was running, if he was "firing" at the police. Doesn't add up.
-Respect-

United States

#44 Mar 11, 2013
She did not have to tell her son his dad was murdered. She insisted to. She wanted her son to know/think his dad was a good guy. She should have told her son that his dad made a very poor decision. She along with alot of others insist to know what happened when they were not even there. I hope his children will learn from this terrible incident. I wish the kids the best.
anti-hero

United States

#45 Mar 11, 2013
I can fire a gun running, so can you. This is the problem in this country is no-one thinks they can be held accountable for there actions. I would like to think if I was in this young mans place and fired on an officer that they would have done the same thing, he had a choice and he took it and the officers had a choice and they made it. No-one wants to have to kill but the police fired for a reason and it wasn't to kill someone without just cause!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Burgess Arrested 58 min over before it began 253
Dereck clark 4 hr AlexsMama 10
Arron Shaw - Sarah Foley 4 hr Property Manamen... 1
Groped by Employer 4 hr Just saying 13
Why do people keep using the local contractors ... (Aug '15) Tue I kan spel 10
New girl at family center (Aug '14) Tue Youre jacking off 12
Melody club Oct 13 Melody clubb 6

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance