new to the area

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Was Informed of a March that will be taking place on Wednesday for the black man shot by police. Was told by the people that he was shot because he was black and that he did nothing wrong so they are getting a bunch of people together to march from the court house to USA drug where he was shot by the police. What do you think about the matter? Was it race? Should they make it about race?
bullsh|t

Troy, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

new to the area wrote:
Was Informed of a March that will be taking place on Wednesday for the black man shot by police. Was told by the people that he was shot because he was black and that he did nothing wrong so they are getting a bunch of people together to march from the court house to USA drug where he was shot by the police. What do you think about the matter? Was it race? Should they make it about race?
Hell no it wasn't race...it was because he fired a shot at the cops first....he was wanted by them for awhile because he was dealing drugs
officer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

drop it already, he fired on us struck a deputy and we returned fire. If you shoot at police we shoot back.
Good riddance

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

new to the area wrote:
You have got to be kidding me.
James Brown

Saint Joseph, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Stop the comments. They thrive on attention!!!!!

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Nice to know the police troll topix
Anonymous

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Why ask this stuff... People will do whatever they want despite what you think anyway
asking all these ??

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

[QUOTE who="..."]Nice to know the police troll topix[/QUOTE]
They are people too.
new to the area

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

officer wrote:
drop it already, he fired on us struck a deputy and we returned fire. If you shoot at police we shoot back.
These people are bringing underground media to the march and they have people from all over the state going to it. They didn't want any attention until the day of the march BC they didn't want to get shut down. I hadn't heard of the story until the YouTube video they told me to watch but it sounded so fabricated and I had heard he shot at an officer, but they said he didn't shoot. Idk the story and I think they shouldn't be able to do that
new to the area

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

James Brown

Saint Joseph, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I feel less intelligent after watching the YouTube link!
new to the area

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

James Brown wrote:
I feel less intelligent after watching the YouTube link!
Right?!?!

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

officer wrote:
Make sure you don't shoot one of your own and a window out across the street. Maybe you should use that firing range a little more.
officer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I use a range twice a week, I do my job by the book and take pride in the badge and oath I took . I did not fire my weapon on the young man who lost his life . It is sad that he lost his life but he made the choice to shoot at the police. Do you expect us to just drive off what if we had let him run after shooting at us it could have been a family member of anyone on here he shot at next. If you want to live dont point a weapon at police.
anti-hero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

If it had been a white guy we wouldn't be having this discussion, the officer did his job like he said if you shoot at them they shoot back! The young man made a choice and he paid for it!

Since: Jan 13

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I want to start this statement out by saying/clairfying I AM IN NO WAY RACIST!!!! But why is when a tragedy happens to a black person they immediately make a huge seen saying ita because they r black. Ok yes they were mistreated for many years by whites (slavery) but you have to understand things were way different then. Thats like women in general didnt always have the same rights as men but you dont see us causing huge uproars all the time when things dont go in thier favor. Heres the thing that baffles me. Why can blacks always seem to cry fowl when something happens no matter if they are right or wrong. But whites really never say "its because were white". Look im just giving my opinion if its a justifable situation then why cant people just let it be what it is. Like I said im in no way racist but I just have a hard time understanding this. So before anybody bashes me for this please enlighten me first.
anti-hero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Well put

Since: Jan 13

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

anti-hero wrote:
Well put
Thank you!
The truth

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

While there are dirty cops out there the majority of cops spend their lives protecting us. Yes, they make mistakes and sometimes they can be cocky but they put their LIVES on the line for us. They see things that others don't want to see, things that can't be unseen. They do things that they would rather not do and they sometimes have to make the choice between kill or be killed. I think that the officer on here made a valid point; if you don't want to be shot by the cops then don't shoot at them, it's that simple. Call it a conspiracy all you want but the plain fact of the matter is that he pulled out a weapon and fired upon officers, what did he think was going to happen? I, for one, am glad that there are officers out there protecting me and my family. Heaven forbid this guy had gotten away and gone on a rampage and hurt an innocent person or a child. How would you feel then? I bet he wouldn't be such a martyr then would he? As for those of you who want to turn this into some kind of tragedy, the only tragedy is that this man turned to drugs and decided to live outside of the law. The only tragedy is that he didn't wise up soon enough to change his life before it was too late. His decisions and his lifestyle are what killed him, they just used the officer's gun to do it. To all of you police officers out there, thank you for doing what you do and for protecting my family. Keep safe and keep up the good work!

I saw this and found it appropriate:

"I am the police. And I am here to arrest you. You've broken the law. I did not write the law. I may even disagree with the law, but I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathies, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with grey bars. If you run away, I will chase you. If you fight me, I will fight back. If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I'm a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed. I think. I love. And yes, I can be killed. And although I'm but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me. And I them. We stand watch together. A thin blue line. Protecting them from the predators. The good from the bad. We are the police.~End of Watch"
Anonymous

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Thank you for keeping our town safe from these hoodlums that have overrun it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Farmington Forum right now

Search the Farmington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NRA Banquet 1 hr Friends of NRA 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Commander Bunny 95,599
local wh*r3s 3 hr mee too 9
tonya moore 10 hr haha 1
Fat Farmington females Sat The Spelling Otter 13
new in town need to make friends Sat A Tree 14
Black Cop In Farmington Is He ? Sat slipknot 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000