Jared Lane Midwest Nutrition/Fitness Fuel.

Posted in the Farmington Forum

curious

Farmington, MO

#1 Apr 8, 2013
does anyone know this Jared Lane joker? ive heard alot of bad things about him and his bussiness practices. heard he is a real jerk off.... cheats on his wives and married a 19 yr old and is now getting a divorce a few months later... Everything in his store could be bought 20% cheaper on bodybuilding.com . its time to snuff this loser out of farmington...
hesve

United States

#2 Apr 9, 2013
If you don't like him go tell him.
just me

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2013
If its the same guy that I talked to in there, he was very helpful and had good prices. Who cares what he does on his own time. We need places like that with all the fatties in this world, don't bring it down because you have a beef with his personal life
Adam House

United States

#4 Apr 9, 2013
I've been poundin his wife for the past several months on the reg. he's a very dirty girl
just me

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2013
He' a dirty girl? Lol. Sorry, that was funny
Dave

Farmington, MO

#6 Apr 10, 2013
I buy all my protein an vitamin from there and I think they are awesome people . Sounds like you need to grow some and have a talk with Jared in person . (JUST SAYING)
unknown

Memphis, TN

#8 Apr 17, 2013
All I know is the product they carry is great. When it's in stock. They did better at running the old location.
His wife is a cuckhold

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 17, 2013
Check www.bodybuilding.com . Don't give that dick cheese your money.
unknown

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2013
I've started ordering direct from supplement superstores. Got hooked on 1st Phorm only to find they are always out of it.
Unknown

United States

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Jared Lane is extremely dishonest and shady! Look him up on casenet, he is clearly about to go to prison for theft. I have heard nothing but horrible things about this man and I am suprised he is still in business. Everything from taking someone's money for a special order that a customer made that they never received the products from to not paying his employee's. No wonder Midwest Nutrition is always closed lol! I would not give this man my money, I am not one to hold a persons past or personal life against them but I will not give my money to someone like him.
adam house

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2013
I totally agree, he is a bad person and a snake in the grass. Bodybuilding.com is way cheaper. That's where he gets most of his stuff anyway. The guy is a complete cumtard.
idk

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2013
Lol Adam im not so sure ur banging his lady but if you were i would find it funny
adam house

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2013
I've been boning it like I own it.
idk

United States

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Lmfao idk how u pull it off but keep it up haha
adam house

United States

#16 Jul 21, 2013
Welp, I guess his supplement store is closed!!! I think that is hilarious!!
Jesse

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Adam House wrote:
I've been poundin his wife for the past several months on the reg. he's a very dirty girl
She's plumped up after getting the ring
justin

Farmington, MO

#19 Oct 20, 2013
dont steal my credit cards!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
317 Overton 1 hr related 53
vote yes amendment 3 5 hr think before spea... 2
Jimmy Johns 22 hr Information Conduit 11
ob/gyn in st francois county Mon teacher 16
The walking dead Oct 19 spoiler 9
Anyone know Oct 18 jrc_poet 4
jack and robbie clark Oct 18 Jenna 15
Farmington Dating
Find my Match

Farmington Jobs