red

Wentzville, MO

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Looks like Greg Lawson is cooking dope again in Farmington and Potosi wonder if the judge will get him off easy again after all he is his bro-in-law.
red

Foristell, MO

#2 Feb 20, 2013
he is in good with the cops
truth

Hermann, MO

#3 Mar 21, 2013
cops cant be that dumb barney fife could bust this guy
lawdog

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Im glad you seem to think you know so much about me.my brother in law has had nothing to do with me in 12 years.i have been visited by the task force 4 times in the last 6 months along with visits from the county and several vehicle searches along the way.Even with all the calls reports and false accusations i have been able to prove my innocence and the many CLEAN UAS should be evidence enough.however i do seek pleasure in knowing that i have sparked your interest enough to continue thinking of me. As far as you TRUTH..u and your barney five clan can continue trying..its just so sad haters like you can hide behind a false name and badges and never face the accused..P.S GO FUCK YOURSELF CHICKEN SHIT..
BudGreen

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2013
truth

Wentzville, MO

#6 Mar 26, 2013
sooner or later youll be back bent over in jail where you belong
cops

Wentzville, MO

#7 Mar 27, 2013
You keep rating on your buddies youll be ok
cops

Wentzville, MO

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Maybe they should look in another county , like Crawford woops Im sorry thats probably a secret sorry Greg
Ivan

Angeles City, Philippines

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Hum People who cook destructive substances need a wake up call. GOD only knows how many FOOL'S get hooked and they help destroy their Lives and Towns they live or exist in. THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS trying its best to squeeze into every facet of our society and ? who want to be Drug Lords are helping trash our Nation Grow up Wise up and Stop selling or cooking the Junk. OH BY THE WAY THERE IS A SUPREME BEING AND HE WILL PAY BACK 10 Fold for all the things you have unleashed upon your Nation. Good Luck
FaceDick

Farmington, MO

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best!
hippie chick

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2013
FaceDick wrote:
Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best! Meth is the best!
follow Mary Jane to the fields after cheeseburger and a nap tweeker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaitlynn Johnson 1 hr ANDY 1
inaugration 1 hr jm 2
Stephen Clay Hunter (Sep '15) 5 hr St Louis 22
Veronica Lenz Clubb (Jan '16) 5 hr wow 71
Attorney James Joyce (Mar '16) 8 hr Karmaisabitch 6
Stalker Anthony Simmons 13 hr El Capitan 2
Preachy Rich Business Owners 23 hr Guest 81

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance