miss kitty

Wentzville, MO

#1 Sep 12, 2012
try Greg Lawson ,got out of jail too early on meth charge then got caught stealing ammonia and got a slap on the wrist his brother in-law is a judge in Washington county you do the math.

Farmington, MO

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Tammy Gore she narked on my friend and she got arrested right after the cops beat the hell out of her for hiding
James Brown

United States

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Who gives a shit.... Id tell on any no good piece of shit criminal. They should give rewards to any one who "Rats" on a CRIMINAL....
narc

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
U call 6 years out of 12 yr sentence to early...that there tells me how stupid u are..that explains why u wouldn't understand that they didn't catch me with anything..
miss kitty wrote:
try Greg Lawson ,got out of jail too early on meth charge then got caught stealing ammonia and got a slap on the wrist his brother in-law is a judge in Washington county you do the math.
sweetheart

East Prairie, MO

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Dale stotler from bonne terre is one of the biggst narks right now. He ratted a lot of people who they all was his friends.
inoasnitch

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Sounds kinda like Craig Wilson
uhh

Farmington, MO

#7 Feb 21, 2013
I've been there and gotten snitched on, but ur Puttin people's lives at risk here. You can spread the word about a snitch but no need to put it on the web
dont care

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2013
uhh wrote:
I've been there and gotten snitched on, but ur Puttin people's lives at risk here. You can spread the word about a snitch but no need to put it on the web
That's kinda the point. Maybe he should have thought about that before he threw his friends under the bus. Instead of being a man and taking responsibility for his own f'ups!
Move forward

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Maybe you all should try living without dope and you wouldn't have this problem.
whazup

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Try Mike Gray who moved bc he snitched out lots of ppl and owed lots of ppl. He got my sis locked up for 10 her kids put in system on lies. Last I heard pos was in GA but stays in vonatct with his cop buddies here and snitches there.
good

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Hope everyone snitches on everyone. lets be real, for all the addicts...clean up or go to jail. I hope you all get busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matthew vishino 1 hr Yomommalilbit 1
next to white castle 2 hr Driver 8
Staci Johnson 2 hr Amy 3
So how many kkk members are in this town? 3 hr Meghan Munoz 58
smoking ban 4 hr Bobby McGee 137
News 'Possible female' torso found in ditch south of... Wed Marsha brady 8
Farmington Elks Wed Gerald Paul 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages