joke all trash
hmm

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
All trash? Explain please
stupid convo

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Obviously u don't know em, probably just a privious friend that don't like the owner anymore. Shouldn't judge ppl.
lol

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
that guy has had all kinds of differnt business and none have made it drive by his building look at the filth and trash all over its a joke . Leave it to the ones who know how to repo vehicles.
friend

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
What's a joke is that you think repo workers always repo nice cars?? Lol how do u know those cars aren't his or friends or for sale or just junk. he's had some good repos there out the door before u can see them cause a repo company's job is to return the car to the company it belongs...
TITANS RECOVERY

Park Hills, MO

#8 Feb 11, 2013
YOU THINK U NO ME BUT YOU DONT YA I HADE A FEW BIZ BUT I SOLD THEM SO LET ME SEE U DO SO,ETHING OUT OF NOTHING OW IM SORRY I GUSS I PROLY TOOK YOUR CAR WELL WELL I GUSS THE PROS GOT U WE R TITANS WE GET IT DONE
yeah

Farmington, MO

#9 Feb 11, 2013
TITANS RECOVERY wrote:
YOU THINK U NO ME BUT YOU DONT YA I HADE A FEW BIZ BUT I SOLD THEM SO LET ME SEE U DO SO,ETHING OUT OF NOTHING OW IM SORRY I GUSS I PROLY TOOK YOUR CAR WELL WELL I GUSS THE PROS GOT U WE R TITANS WE GET IT DONE
What I don't understand is how you can own a business and be illiterate.
lol

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
no you didnt take my car i own it free and clear. Who would buy a failing business, lol.. I was baseing my opinion of you being trash by the way your stuff looks.
TITANS RECOVERY

Park Hills, MO

#11 Feb 12, 2013
well i just dont see that u cant even say who u r your the wight trash
haha

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2013
This shit is dumb ppl that go around bashing other ppl that don't know anything wow can I say Get A Life and leave titans recovery alone its a good business and they do there job good. Yall are just jealous that u can't have it own business so u have to bash others seriously grow the hell up.
haha

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
lol wrote:
no you didnt take my car i own it free and clear. Who would buy a failing business, lol.. I was baseing my opinion of you being trash by the way your stuff looks.
Hmmm and you I think I have a pretty good idea of who u really are and really I mean come on stop being so damn childish stop crying build urself a bridge and get over it.
spell check

Farmington, MO

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Wow I am surprised your company name is spelled correctly. MORON
thanks

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Titans recovery is a very good business they have came out twice in the freezing cold to help me fix my car and both times got the job done right and in very good time and it was two different parts. So I must say thanks and they didn't charge me out the ass for it either, their prices are very reasonable and I was very satisfied.
thanks

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2013
spell check wrote:
Wow I am surprised your company name is spelled correctly. MORON
How can you say anything about the spelling, you have bad grammer. Look at your sentence its missing something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thad Wineinger (Jul '13) 46 min Boss Taco 7
Ex girlfriend pics 56 min Wondering 12
Fastest street car in Bonne Terre????? 4 hr Dad 27
chiari malformation 22 hr nicole03 5
Franky Vogelpohl is a €un+ Fri Zoomzoom 1
farmington hooters and fazoli's (Aug '12) Fri Sanchez 42
Jennifer swaringim (Sep '15) Jul 28 Kissmyass 4

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance