haternah

Farmington, MO

#1 Oct 19, 2012
I heard she slept with Blake Helms? That true?
I am Well Informed

Brookfield, CT

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Gentlemen, Sierra Holt is 14 years old. And knowing her grandparents, if any of you are caught messing with her, they will not hesitate to inform the law.

And as a reminder to all you high schoolers; posting on Topix is against school policy. Be careful, your IP address can be tracked.
detective

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2012
To the moron above, posting on topix period is not against school policy. Considering their IP is through a ATT Web address and located in farmington.
Working IT

Brookfield, CT

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Moron, that was a nice touch. I work for the data department for AT&T and yes, IP addresses for these posts are not only traceable, they are data-based and accessible by law enforcement personnel. Yes, it is against school policy to post defaming things on this or any other website. It is a form of cyber-bullying and it is not only against school policy, but it against the law.

That doesn't change the fact that there are children posting very derogatory and hurtful things on this site. These types of posts could lead to very serious life choices, so before you go and post your trivial replies to a very serious topic, think about what you're typing.
SierraHolt

Brookfield, CT

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Yup. Continue to think what you want. I never slept with anyone.
Dallas

Southbury, CT

#6 Mar 29, 2013
SierraHolt wrote:
Yup. Continue to think what you want. I never slept with anyone.
I think it's stupid how many times I here Sierra get bashed on here I think someone's jelouse
hi

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2013
I love her she is a great person I just think she is very nice
Dallas

Southbury, CT

#8 Mar 29, 2013
hi wrote:
I love her she is a great person I just think she is very nice
she is pretty great
christinblackwel l

Spartanburg, SC

#9 Apr 9, 2013
shes my best friend and if i hear of anyone bashin her i'll bash your heads, she is a great girl leave her alone
I am Well Informed

New Fairfield, CT

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Christin...seriously? I posted you were a nice girl. Head bashin' isn't very nice. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Menards Chicks 2 hr BadRsy1 2
New constuction across from catfish kettle 4 hr Doug 13
Flat River Mon Visitor 3
Where is Guest? Sep 26 wow 20
Ya'll are all Chumps Sep 26 wow 4
Mustanggirl63 Sep 25 wow 3
Denny Motors (Sep '12) Sep 25 wow 15

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance