CHasity Davis......
I saw Red

Brookfield, CT

#1 Mar 14, 2011
she is a bad mom. smells really bad but that prob has to been by fact she has been [email protected] by everybody in every town around, and damn sleeping with cops. thats the ticket to not gettin your charges to stick. way to go chas
one of the dudes she with

Brookfield, CT

#2 Mar 14, 2011
what does everyone think of her
joseph

Brookfield, CT

#3 Mar 14, 2011
this chick was only good for two things well actually one was gona say sex and her money but really just for her money. she slept with all my friends then didnt know who dad was and sorry chas when i said i love you was bullshit for the fact you had money at time .
STFU

Park Hills, MO

#4 Apr 25, 2011
This may be true (im sure it is) but i have family that is related to her and this is very disrespectful
jj

Park Hills, MO

#5 Apr 25, 2011
one of the dudes she with wrote:
what does everyone think of her
I d
Feel bad for her kids she Shot up for a long time and I would see her with her son and she's be nodding out! She has a new kid now has no idea who the dad is was with over 30 people in that month she got knocked up! She was a Hooker for awhile. For real on the streets of st Louis she's nasty!!
Anonymous

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2011
I know who her baby daddy is. N ppl need to take care of there own. Until u walk n there shoes u don't know shit. Everyone has problems n obviously a lot have no life. Idk this site was this bad on shit talk.
trav3710

San Jose, CA

#7 Oct 14, 2011
bigmamakb wrote:
I know who her baby daddy is. N ppl need to take care of there own. Until u walk n there shoes u don't know shit. Everyone has problems n obviously a lot have no life. Idk this site was this bad on shit talk.
Who is it then cause I think your the only one that does! Tha shank is nasty and a bad mom
Nope

Los Gatos, CA

#8 Oct 15, 2011
Nope good people usually don't havE an issue identifying a baby daddy... And don't have track marks. Walk a mile in those shoes....nope never will I'm not a moron shitbum. I was told a long time ago that drugs are bad and dirty people do drugs......weird how that's actually 100 percent true.

So all in all let's recap
1.? Baby daddy?= not good person
2. Trac marks= shitbum... If you do drugs and hav a child please just end it and let them go to dfs... They provide better care anyway... I mean your gonna lose then when you go to hooker heroin jail
Anonymous

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2011
Track marks =s a lot of things like low life peice of shit u know like the scum I walk my clean nice shoes on everyday. But who am I to judge I'm not God n honestly its nobody's business who her baby daddy is or what she does. Its her fucking life not urs let her live it n just pray she gets better that's all :)
just sayin

Park Hills, MO

#10 Oct 22, 2011
bigmamakb wrote:
Track marks =s a lot of things like low life peice of shit u know like the scum I walk my clean nice shoes on everyday. But who am I to judge I'm not God n honestly its nobody's business who her baby daddy is or what she does. Its her fucking life not urs let her live it n just pray she gets better that's all :)
Since half of the options had girl friends or wives and kids a lot of people think it's there business
Good lady

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2012
joseph wrote:
this chick was only good for two things well actually one was gona say sex and her money but really just for her money. she slept with all my friends then didnt know who dad was and sorry chas when i said i love you was bullshit for the fact you had money at time .
. Joseph, I no who u r & ur a piece of shit, ur nothing but a heroin addict. U don't even take care of ur own son so who r u to judge anyone. As a matter of fact when u & chas wer going out I remember u & her done heroin & u overdosed her. U had to take her to the ambulance district n park hills then from ther the rushed her to the hospital. So ur the nasty piece of shit heroin addict.
Meme

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2012
If she's such a junkie, why doesn't someone call family services?
ferrari

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2012
Ywmep hoes n jail prolly drug related n so is his baby mama jamie
bitter sweet

Farmington, MO

#15 Nov 19, 2012
joseph wrote:
Hey Joseph! Still living n your moms basement? How old r u? U ever gonna get a job? Still shooting up? when is the last time u seen ur son? How far behind r ur child support payments now? Didnt I see u at SEMO (alcohol and drug rehab)? Ur really looking ruff. Wash ur stinking balls lately? They were pretty rank when I seen them last...man!
um

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Good lady wrote:
<quoted text>. Joseph, I no who u r & ur a piece of shit, ur nothing but a heroin addict. U don't even take care of ur own son so who r u to judge anyone. As a matter of fact when u & chas wer going out I remember u & her done heroin & u overdosed her. U had to take her to the ambulance district n park hills then from ther the rushed her to the hospital. So ur the nasty piece of shit heroin addict.
Why would you publicly announce that she overdosed? You can't seriously think that is appropriate.
curious

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2013
um wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you publicly announce that she overdosed? You can't seriously think that is appropriate.
ugh ppl need to grow up seriously. Shame on them saying these things

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know of any haunted places in or ar... (Jun '11) 7 hr Curiozcat 14
Any one know anything about angie ogle playing... (Feb '16) 15 hr Lmao 12
Veronica Lenz Clubb Sun Ricardo montobomb 37
Pull my finger Sun Ricardo montobomb 21
Cody Halbrook Sun anon 4
Ramsey? Sun Mary young 1
Lets talk ladies Jul 22 Chatty Dude 1

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance