First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Oct 10, 2012
guest wrote:
Our intention was to keep the topic off of a perfectly capable officer, and onto talking about each other.
Works every time.
Lol I love it.
hello

Festus, MO

#22 Oct 10, 2012
THATS FOR SURE.
MarriedWithChild

Park Hills, MO

#23 Jan 25, 2013
Kelvin (the African AMERICAN) police officer is a great person! My brother was best friends with him growing up and he was the nicest person ever! My grandmother didnt care too much for African American people but she LOVED kelvin as if he was her own grandson bc of what a wonderful man he is. Whoever posted this HERE'S AN IDEA, don't break the law and you won't get a ticket or get pulled over. And don't be so pathetic as to write an ignorant forum on topix. Anyone who says he's a "prick" or anything other than something good, is just pissed bc they got caught breaking the law.
haha

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jan 25, 2013
he is a prick with a gun and wont last long tickets are fine unless they are made up crimes so he can keep adding his stats
OU812 - DUH HUH

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jan 25, 2013
this kind of stuff always cracks me up..its always the people who got caught doing something wrong that say cops are pricks..they are regular people like you and I with a job to do..obey the laws and you gotta give respect to get respect, and you should be fine..maybe the reason they are all "pricks" is because they deal with ignorant people like yourself on a daily basis and that gets old quick
Arrested

Farmington, MO

#27 Jan 26, 2013
This guy has actually arrested me and brought me to jail.

I still don't have a single bad thing to say about the guy.

I committed a crime and was arrested for it.

He did his job just like any other officer. Wasn't even a dick about it. More courteous than most other officers.

You all should be ashamed. I feel bad for the guy knowing he has to deal with this sort of racism.
Arrested

Farmington, MO

#28 Jan 26, 2013
I take that back.

I guess only "tka" needs to be ashamed.
we takin ova

United States

#29 Jan 27, 2013
We here get used to it while we waist deep n yalls bitches
color blind

Park Hills, MO

#30 Jan 27, 2013
He is the whitest black man I have ever met.
weratchet...

Park Hills, MO

#31 Jan 28, 2013
Lol I didn't know she had a new black cop ..
ignorant!

Farmington, MO

#32 Feb 1, 2013
tka wrote:
well i dont care if he is doing his job are not we have to much of that color in farmington now what do you think is wrong with farmington now? HELLO PEOPLE GET A LIFE.he would be better served in the st.louis area
I was gonna leave this post alone but tka are u serious!? Your what's wrong with any culture now a days. I have not met him but I hear he's a really decent dude. And yes when you come on you write more tickets and have fun then it dies down like any job. All that a side this guy is doing a fine job. Believe me, not all people are even close to as ignorant as this ass!
justme

Farmington, MO

#33 Feb 5, 2013
People are crazy. The new officer is a nice guy. He pulled my son over.....no.... my son did not get a ticket, he just warned him. My best guess is because my son had on his seatbelt, said "yes sir" and respected the officer's position. Maybe if people would show a little respect and use their manners....we would all be better off.
wtf

Farmington, MO

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Would you say the same thing about a new white cop?

United States

#36 Feb 11, 2013
He just feels like a badass since he's the only black one.
hmmmm

United States

#37 Feb 11, 2013
hes a prick sums it all up
run your mouth

United States

#38 Feb 13, 2013
He's a dick but all new cops are

Since: Feb 13

Park Hills, MO

#39 Feb 16, 2013
Wowser wrote:
I never said i got a ticket sit and listen to a scanner and see what cop is messing with good people
Seriously? If you're listening to police activity via a scanner, you know someone is getting "messed with" how??? That's not even decent second hand info. Let the guy do his job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
africa ebola in festus 20 min scared 19
Trimfoot 4 hr Dale 4
Papa Murphy's take n bake pizza 6 hr Nope 15
Pants up, Don't loot 23 hr Dave74 6
Piercings at Ink Addiction (Aug '13) Wed well 7
doe run Nov 19 resident 2
Farmington Pet Adoption Center hires CRIMINALS! Nov 19 Becky 28
Farmington Dating
Find my Match

Farmington People Search