First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wowser

Glencoe, MO

#1 Sep 6, 2012
boy that new black cop in farmington is a prick. He needs to open his eyes and quit writing bad tickets.
it's me guest

Farmington, MO

#2 Sep 6, 2012
wowser wrote:
boy that new black cop in farmington is a prick. He needs to open his eyes and quit writing bad tickets.
I thought that was the idea, if your bad, and get caught, you get a ticket.

Come to think of it, I've never had, or heard of, a good ticket.

Maybe that something Oprah does? Like pay it forward?

"I've pulled you over today for obeying the signs in this school zone, please stop by the courthouse to pick up your prize!"
whatever.

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2012
wowser wrote:
He is a nice guy. Really down to earth. Don't break traffic laws and then you won't get a ticket.
krom

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Sep 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="it's me guest"]<quoted text>I thought that was the idea, if your bad, and get caught, you get a ticket.

"I've pulled you over today for obeying the signs in this school zone, please stop by the courthouse to pick up your prize!"[/QUOTE]
get a life u troll

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2012
krom wrote:
[QUOTE who="it's me guest"]<quoted text>I thought that was the idea, if your bad, and get caught, you get a ticket.

"I've pulled you over today for obeying the signs in this school zone, please stop by the courthouse to pick up your prize!""

get a life u troll
People post inane thoughts on a public
forum, and then become irritated when someone points out just how silly they sound.

Cracks me up every time!
krom

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>People post inane thoughts on a public
forum, and then become irritated when someone points out just how silly they sound.

Cracks me up every time!
yeah u r silly as shit

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2012
krom wrote:
<quoted text>yeah u r silly as shit
Silly as shit ? How silly is your shit ? I need a context for just how silly you think I am.

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2012
Our intention was to keep the topic off of a perfectly capable officer, and onto talking about each other.

Works every time.
huh

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Shit belongs in the toilet. So please leave it there. Thank you. God bless
wow

Ironton, MO

#10 Sep 8, 2012
no he really is a prick i havent been giving ticket but pretty bad when ur fellow cops cant stand u. hes trying to be super cop
Wowser

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 8, 2012
I never said i got a ticket sit and listen to a scanner and see what cop is messing with good people
Piss Pissedofferson

United States

#12 Sep 8, 2012
I've worked with him before, really nice guy. Maybe you had it coming.
ya

Farmington, MO

#13 Sep 8, 2012
He seems very nice
wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Sep 9, 2012
wow
I am Well Informed

Farmington, MO

#15 Sep 10, 2012
There is something known as Robo-Cop syndrome. I've never known one officer that hasn't gone through it when they're new.
Really

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Hmm sounds like someone takes there job seriously. Funny a police officer would do that.
Guess it hurts your manhood to be stopped by a black cop with his shit together huh. Grow up make a post about something that matters.
Just my opinion

Sikeston, MO

#17 Oct 5, 2012
He is a very nice guy! Just doing his job!!!
tka

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Oct 6, 2012
well i dont care if he is doing his job are not we have to much of that color in farmington now what do you think is wrong with farmington now? HELLO PEOPLE GET A LIFE.he would be better served in the st.louis area
Get a CLUE

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Oct 6, 2012
tka wrote:
well i dont care if he is doing his job are not we have to much of that color in farmington now what do you think is wrong with farmington now? HELLO PEOPLE GET A LIFE.he would be better served in the st.louis area
YOU!!!! Are whats WRONG with FARMINGTON........FARMINGTON has to many IGNORANT PEOPLE living in it. FARMINGTON would be a LOVELY place to live if wasn't for PEOPLE like YOU!!!!
j

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Oct 6, 2012
It's not just Farmington. There is ignorance everywhere u go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vote yes amendment 3 41 min think before spea... 2
317 Overton 4 hr Middle of the Roa... 52
Jimmy Johns 17 hr Information Conduit 11
ob/gyn in st francois county Mon teacher 16
The walking dead Sun spoiler 9
Anyone know Sat jrc_poet 4
jack and robbie clark Oct 18 Jenna 15
Farmington Dating
Find my Match

Farmington Jobs