Farmington Drug Suspect Shot, Killed ...

Farmington Drug Suspect Shot, Killed By Police

There are 63 comments on the KTVI story from Feb 20, 2012, titled Farmington Drug Suspect Shot, Killed By Police. In it, KTVI reports that:

There was a shooting early Monday morning between Police and St. Francios County Sheriff Deputies in Farmington, MO and a suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVI.

elvin the chimp-munk

Jackson, MO

#27 Apr 24, 2012
since you know it all then what are you doing about it?Nothing..because you spend alot time on these forums..I read your post alot.I wasn't raised around here I went to a very nice school in the city...you ever hear the saying small towns breed small minds..and you'ev proved it.Most people besides your self know heroin comes from the middle east(other country's) and somebodys bringing it here huh..I wonder,someone with authority and power..FOR SURE!!So how did it get here??See small minded people like you skip over the entire problem by blaming somebody thats really isn't the problem on top of justifying the police killing someone.See thats up to god to punish and judge not you!!He states in the bible we are all equaul..thats why it's not up to us to judge the next person because we are all sinning.You got the TSA groping people dailey but this stuff is still here in the US like a plague.Anyway about Social security three differnt news agency's gave out three differnt dates for it to dry up,channel 4's nightly news said it would be in 2016,which is probally true since these FEMA camps are being biult everywhere.Where have you been..dude??
not kidding

Jackson, MO

#28 Apr 24, 2012
oops too late...

“yes, I am from Elvins..!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#29 Apr 24, 2012
elvin the chimp-munk wrote:
since you know it all then what are you doing about it?Nothing..because you spend alot time on these forums..I read your post alot.I wasn't raised around here I went to a very nice school in the city...you ever hear the saying small towns breed small minds..and you'ev proved it.Most people besides your self know heroin comes from the middle east(other country's) and somebodys bringing it here huh..I wonder,someone with authority and power..FOR SURE!!So how did it get here??See small minded people like you skip over the entire problem by blaming somebody thats really isn't the problem on top of justifying the police killing someone.See thats up to god to punish and judge not you!!He states in the bible we are all equaul..thats why it's not up to us to judge the next person because we are all sinning.You got the TSA groping people dailey but this stuff is still here in the US like a plague.Anyway about Social security three differnt news agency's gave out three differnt dates for it to dry up,channel 4's nightly news said it would be in 2016,which is probally true since these FEMA camps are being biult everywhere.Where have you been..dude??
I am on here about one day a week or so... Police have a job to do... Take drug dealers off the streets is one of them... If the guy shoots at them they can defend yourself... I am sure god can forgive that.... Also why is it ok to bash people that feels the same as I do but if we say anything about you and your feeling we are trash.... Or an uneducated POS..... If you don't want someone to fight back with you in the same language you are using then shut the hell up... Drug Dealers are just bad people.... If any bleeding heart things they are not..!!! You are TRASH yourself... I just wonder what you would think of a guy that sold your kids drugs and they died... Would you hug him and say I'm sorry society made you kill my kid....
elvin the chimp munk

Jackson, MO

#31 Apr 24, 2012
you ever hear the saying small towns breed small minds?The fact is this dope dealer didn't bring this herion in this country.I agree selling it is wrong but selling booze is too.I don't blame people trying earn a buck but just cause it's legal don't make it right either.I'm not stupid,and I know herion comes from the middle east(other country's)from a plant called the poppy.Small minded people like you skip the real problem by blaming this guy who was killed.Are you trying to say he brought it in this country,of course not, in fact somebody with alot of money did.A person with power and authority who can pay off people.While the TSA gropes the wrong people everyday,this counrty/county is getting this nasty herion garbage thats a plague slowing growing in this country.My question to you elvins boy what are you doing about it??Not much posting on these forums.Are you that mighty to bypass the bible and Gods word.No one is to judge another because we are all equal sinners.I'm very educated from a city school that has more funds and in return more opportunity.Anyway three differnt news agency's came out with three differnt dates for the social security fund to expire.If you think it will be 2023 then I hope your right but I'll be prepared for the worst before 2016 which was the date channel 4 on nightly news gave.Where have you been they are (goverment)biulding FEMA camps all over the United States preparing for an economic collapse.Like you said can't fix stupid!!
Country

Park Hills, MO

#32 Apr 24, 2012
elvin the chimp munk wrote:
you ever hear the saying small towns breed small minds?The fact is this dope dealer didn't bring this herion in this country.I agree selling it is wrong but selling booze is too.I don't blame people trying earn a buck but just cause it's legal don't make it right either.I'm not stupid,and I know herion comes from the middle east(other country's)from a plant called the poppy.Small minded people like you skip the real problem by blaming this guy who was killed.Are you trying to say he brought it in this country,of course not, in fact somebody with alot of money did.A person with power and authority who can pay off people.While the TSA gropes the wrong people everyday,this counrty/county is getting this nasty herion garbage thats a plague slowing growing in this country.My question to you elvins boy what are you doing about it??Not much posting on these forums.Are you that mighty to bypass the bible and Gods word.No one is to judge another because we are all equal sinners.I'm very educated from a city school that has more funds and in return more opportunity.Anyway three differnt news agency's came out with three differnt dates for the social security fund to expire.If you think it will be 2023 then I hope your right but I'll be prepared for the worst before 2016 which was the date channel 4 on nightly news gave.Where have you been they are (goverment)biulding FEMA camps all over the United States preparing for an economic collapse.Like you said can't fix stupid!!
if there was no heroin then I bet your ass they would be making a batch of meth to use and sell to how you say "earn a buck" lol there's several fast food joints in the area that are hiring. Thats what's wrong with society these days, the word HONEST has been lost between the "a" and "buck" so before you judge small town minds, you should work on your big city mind.
land of the free

Jackson, MO

#33 Apr 24, 2012
See thats what so great about our country,I voice my opinion, you voice yours.I still wouldn't stretch it from meth cookers to herion.One is made in our country and the other is being brought in overseas by someone important and trusted.Either by boat or plane.I just don't point to a certain crowd and say theres the problem cause you can shoot them all, it's not stopping whos bringing it in this country.How could I blame someone else for selling drugs to my children.. if my children chose to use them, again side stepping whos really responseable.I look to the bible and understand when it says the first will be last and the last will be first,because some of us have it backwards.The taking of someones life in my opinion is in violation of gods law no matter how much suger is put on it.I'm not trash or POS I always ask myself what would jesus do, then try to go about in a way that is rightous.

“yes, I am from Elvins..!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34 Apr 24, 2012
land of the free wrote:
See thats what so great about our country,I voice my opinion, you voice yours.I still wouldn't stretch it from meth cookers to herion.One is made in our country and the other is being brought in overseas by someone important and trusted.Either by boat or plane.I just don't point to a certain crowd and say theres the problem cause you can shoot them all, it's not stopping whos bringing it in this country.How could I blame someone else for selling drugs to my children.. if my children chose to use them, again side stepping whos really responseable.I look to the bible and understand when it says the first will be last and the last will be first,because some of us have it backwards.The taking of someones life in my opinion is in violation of gods law no matter how much suger is put on it.I'm not trash or POS I always ask myself what would jesus do, then try to go about in a way that is rightous.
eye for an eye

“yes, I am from Elvins..!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35 Apr 24, 2012
land of the free wrote:
See thats what so great about our country,I voice my opinion, you voice yours.I still wouldn't stretch it from meth cookers to herion.One is made in our country and the other is being brought in overseas by someone important and trusted.Either by boat or plane.I just don't point to a certain crowd and say theres the problem cause you can shoot them all, it's not stopping whos bringing it in this country.How could I blame someone else for selling drugs to my children.. if my children chose to use them, again side stepping whos really responseable.I look to the bible and understand when it says the first will be last and the last will be first,because some of us have it backwards.The taking of someones life in my opinion is in violation of gods law no matter how much suger is put on it.I'm not trash or POS I always ask myself what would jesus do, then try to go about in a way that is rightous.
also I believe if someone's life is at risk you can fight back. Jesus forgives... Plus it is my job to protect my kids from trash drug dealers. And I will... No matter if I go to hell or not.... Protect a drug dealer your just as bad...
KenMarSch

United States

#36 Apr 24, 2012
I have to say, I am parshal to police officers. Why would they shoot a man who had done nothing wrong? They wouldn't, plain and simple. In case these who are bashing the police on here haunt given it any thought, POLICE ARE JUST AS HUMAN AS ANY OTHER CITIZEN!
Taking someone's life does effect them. Don't belittle them as human beings when these people in fact were protecting society.
If this man was dumb enough to shoot at police( He was, it was on video He shot at them first) then He would have shot an innocent bystander or a child just as easier.
What the fuck do you expect the police to do?!?! Just stand there and let him shoot at
them like a bunch of dumb asses?
You can tell who the shitbums are who have commented on this forum... THE ONES WHO ARE SAYING THE COPS ARE WRONG JUST BECAUSE THEY UPHOLD LAW.
Tell you what, why don't YOU go head to head with a psychopath welding a gun, THEN you can tell me self defense is wrong.

“yes, I am from Elvins..!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37 Apr 24, 2012
KenMarSch wrote:
I have to say, I am parshal to police officers. Why would they shoot a man who had done nothing wrong? They wouldn't, plain and simple. In case these who are bashing the police on here haunt given it any thought, POLICE ARE JUST AS HUMAN AS ANY OTHER CITIZEN!
Taking someone's life does effect them. Don't belittle them as human beings when these people in fact were protecting society.
If this man was dumb enough to shoot at police( He was, it was on video He shot at them first) then He would have shot an innocent bystander or a child just as easier.
What the fuck do you expect the police to do?!?! Just stand there and let him shoot at
them like a bunch of dumb asses?
You can tell who the shitbums are who have commented on this forum... THE ONES WHO ARE SAYING THE COPS ARE WRONG JUST BECAUSE THEY UPHOLD LAW.
Tell you what, why don't YOU go head to head with a psychopath welding a gun, THEN you can tell me self defense is wrong.
amen..!!!
dirt farmer

Farmington, MO

#38 Apr 25, 2012
He ain't nothing but worm food now, and he ain't much good for that!
prot_prat

Park Hills, MO

#39 Apr 25, 2012
dirt farmer wrote:
He ain't nothing but worm food now, and he ain't much good for that!
That's good stuff

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#40 Apr 27, 2012
I have one ? for all of you "bashing bitches" on here & it is "Are you free of sin?" If your answer is no then do us all a favor & STFU!!!!! I use to work with Cal @ a RCF & yes dealing drugs is illegal stupid dangerous in my opinion attempted murder on every person they sell to but NO ONE is without sin NO ONE is perfect & I mean NO ONE. So, please let this rest Cal did wrong but it is not up to you to judge him he has met with his judgement & I pray that before he took his final breath he made peace with GOD & he was forgiven & his soul was saved & I hope when I get to Heaven I get to see him again. All any of you know is the bad he did he was so much more son husband father friend. Also before you "bashing bitches" even say it NO I WAS NOT ONE OF CAL'S DRUG BUYERS OR SELLERS!!!!! I simply knew him from work & when I was having problems with paying my bills and it was around Christmas Cal gave me $ to help me & my kids out (& before you say it no I didn't have sex or do anything with or for him for the $). He may have done bad things but that doesn't mean he was all bad. PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES...LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE!!!!! GOD BLESS <3

“yes, I am from Elvins..!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#41 Apr 27, 2012
Tracy Marie wrote:
I have one ? for all of you "bashing bitches" on here & it is "Are you free of sin?" If your answer is no then do us all a favor & STFU!!!!! I use to work with Cal @ a RCF & yes dealing drugs is illegal stupid dangerous in my opinion attempted murder on every person they sell to but NO ONE is without sin NO ONE is perfect & I mean NO ONE. So, please let this rest Cal did wrong but it is not up to you to judge him he has met with his judgement & I pray that before he took his final breath he made peace with GOD & he was forgiven & his soul was saved & I hope when I get to Heaven I get to see him again. All any of you know is the bad he did he was so much more son husband father friend. Also before you "bashing bitches" even say it NO I WAS NOT ONE OF CAL'S DRUG BUYERS OR SELLERS!!!!! I simply knew him from work & when I was having problems with paying my bills and it was around Christmas Cal gave me $ to help me & my kids out (& before you say it no I didn't have sex or do anything with or for him for the $). He may have done bad things but that doesn't mean he was all bad. PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES...LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE!!!!! GOD BLESS <3
You took drug money..... Shame on you....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#42 Apr 27, 2012
@ Elvin's Boy... actually it wasn't "drug $" I know this for a fact because it was on our payday from work you know our job & I was going to have to chose between paying bills or buying my kids Christmas presents & when Cal cashed his check ( that I took him to cash by the way because he didn't have a car @ the time) he gave me the $ so you can say shame on me all you want shame on you for being a punk ass bitch & running your mouth about a dead guy while hiding behind a fake ass name on a computer thank you have a wonderful day. ELVIN'S ROCKS!!!!!

“yes, I am from Elvins..!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#43 Apr 27, 2012
Tracy Marie wrote:
@ Elvin's Boy... actually it wasn't "drug $" I know this for a fact because it was on our payday from work you know our job & I was going to have to chose between paying bills or buying my kids Christmas presents & when Cal cashed his check ( that I took him to cash by the way because he didn't have a car @ the time) he gave me the $ so you can say shame on me all you want shame on you for being a punk ass bitch & running your mouth about a dead guy while hiding behind a fake ass name on a computer thank you have a wonderful day. ELVIN'S ROCKS!!!!!
my name is Mark B..... I just don't like drug dealers that shoots at cops... Dead or Alive..!!!! I don't hide... What he did with selling drugs was not right and I have the same right as you to voice my opinion. If you read all the post on Topics about the cops that was defending themselves then you would see why I am so harsh.... Also I am far from a punk ass bitch.... I am just not friends with people that sells drugs....

“yes, I am from Elvins..!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44 Apr 27, 2012
Tracy Marie wrote:
@ Elvin's Boy... actually it wasn't "drug $" I know this for a fact because it was on our payday from work you know our job & I was going to have to chose between paying bills or buying my kids Christmas presents & when Cal cashed his check ( that I took him to cash by the way because he didn't have a car @ the time) he gave me the $ so you can say shame on me all you want shame on you for being a punk ass bitch & running your mouth about a dead guy while hiding behind a fake ass name on a computer thank you have a wonderful day. ELVIN'S ROCKS!!!!!
also keep the holy stuff out of your posts cause you proved your not holy by the language on your posts....
KenMarSch

United States

#45 Apr 27, 2012
I would also like to add to elvins boys comment that drugs can take a complete peach of a human being and turn them into something completely opposite over time.
The friend some may have thought they knew was already "dead" in a way... Because the drugs had already created a different man.
I know the way this works because I have watched my very own brother turn from my best friend to a monster.

People do crazy things on drugs. They did what Tory had to do.

You better believe if I were a cop, my main goal would be to make it home with my life every day.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#47 Apr 28, 2012
Never said I was "Holy" I am however saved I am a Christian & yes I cuss (like I said NO ONE is perfect) here's an idea if ya don't like it don't read my post & sorry I still think you're a punk (like you said everybody is entitled to their opinion & that's mine) so like I said have a wonderful day. By the way I don't care who you are friends with drug dealer or not Cal was a human being & GOD forbid one of your children grow up & get involved in drugs or any illegal activity (because we all do make mistakes) & something similar happens to them (not saying I wish or hope that just making an example) how would you feel if people were saying stuff about them? I wonder if you would call your own kids a POS & join in with the ones bashing them or would you defend your child? I also never said anything about the cops that were involved in the shooting they were doing their jobs & I don't blame them but people like you bashing a dead guy should be ashamed & in my opinion are all punks. & to the idiots bashing the cops shame on you too they were doing their jobs and it was just a horrible situation that I'm sure alot of people wish could've ended different but it didn't & there is nothing anybody can do to change that.
goodbye

Park Hills, MO

#48 Apr 28, 2012
Black, white, yellow...the color of his skin doesn't matter.
The fact of the matter is that he was a drug dealer that had no value for human life since he decided to shoot at police officers, so I'm gonna say that the world is better off without him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ali rhodes? (Apr '14) 1 hr Michael Brown 17
Andrew mihlfeld 3 hr judge judy 6
XBL Damon3351 - Tony Simmons (Jan '15) Sat What 5
Nicole Thomas Aug 27 Oswaldo Mobray 2
Counselors Aug 27 Oswaldo Mobray 2
car mart (Sep '10) Aug 27 OJt 60
joe broskey (Jan '14) Aug 27 Sporty 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages