Men lovin big women
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justwannaknow

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Are there any men that are extremly interested in big women? Men that are successful?
content

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Justwannaknow wrote:
Are there any men that are extremly interested in big women? Men that are successful?
Yes I would consider myself interested , an successful ? Well , I've never seen myself that way , I've always seen it as a bit arrogant to view ones self in that manner , but I would say that yes God has blessed me very much .:)
hot girl

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Justwannaknow wrote:
I say women are beautiful no matter what there size is
content

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2012
I agree Hot Girl , women of all sizes can be beautiful .
yeah

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2012
That's why the saying is, "Beauty is only skin deep." And I know a lot of girls that are beautiful, and confident even though they are a lil chunky.
cougar

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Any men in their 50's interested in a 60 year old slightly heavy cougar? I'm retired and very blessed.
content

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2012
cougar wrote:
Any men in their 50's interested in a 60 year old slightly heavy cougar? I'm retired and very blessed.
Hmm might be .... Tell me more
content

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2012
cougar wrote:
Yes , could be , tell me more about you
content

Fairfax, VA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
cougar wrote:
If you're serious , I'd be interested
cougar

United States

#10 Dec 23, 2012
What are you looking for in a woman? I retired at 38. I enjoy gardening, movies(watching them on DVD), animals and travel. Family members call me a coupon queen because I am careful about spending.
Now you know a lot about me, what about you?
content

Fairfax, VA

#11 Dec 23, 2012
cougar wrote:
What are you looking for in a woman? I retired at 38. I enjoy gardening, movies(watching them on DVD), animals and travel. Family members call me a coupon queen because I am careful about spending.
Now you know a lot about me, what about you?
I too am retired , been retired since 1999 . I was a machinist and drove a truck the last few years I worked . I'm 49 . Like hunting , fishing , movies and dining out . I to like to travel some , been to Colorado hunting twice , beautiful state . I as well enjoy being at home .
content

Fairfax, VA

#12 Dec 23, 2012
What I'm looking for in a woman , loving , caring , above all , honesty , don't have to have all the same interest. Someone to enjoy doing things with an just being together . I was married 16 years . If your interested at some point to talking or meeting ill tell you all about my past if interested in private .
great white oak

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2012
content wrote:
What I'm looking for in a woman , loving , caring , above all , honesty , don't have to have all the same interest. Someone to enjoy doing things with an just being together . I was married 16 years . If your interested at some point to talking or meeting ill tell you all about my past if interested in private .
If we agreed to go out, were and what would you have planned for us?
content

Fairfax, VA

#14 Dec 23, 2012
great white oak wrote:
<quoted text>If we agreed to go out, were and what would you have planned for us?
Are you female ?
content

Fairfax, VA

#15 Dec 23, 2012
great white oak wrote:
<quoted text>If we agreed to go out, were and what would you have planned for us?
If you are a woman , I would start with a nice quiet dinner out .
great white oak

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2012
Female
fortunate

Fairfax, VA

#17 Dec 23, 2012
great white oak wrote:
Female
Are you possibly suggesting you might be interested in at some point going out or having a first meeting ? Are you a different poster or are you the same lady only using a different username ?
content

Fairfax, VA

#18 Dec 23, 2012
fortunate wrote:
<quoted text>Are you possibly suggesting you might be interested in at some point going out or having a first meeting ? Are you a different poster or are you the same lady only using a different username ?
Sorry I had up a different user name from another thread , I didn't mean to confuse you or anyone .
content

Fairfax, VA

#19 Dec 23, 2012
fortunate wrote:
<quoted text>Are you possibly suggesting you might be interested in at some point going out or having a first meeting ? Are you a different poster or are you the same lady only using a different username ?
It still didn't post as I wished , my username is content , I had used fortunate on another thread about our 2nd amendment . Sorry if I caused any confusion .
content

Fairfax, VA

#20 Dec 23, 2012
great white oak wrote:
Female
Are you cougar ? If your interested in a first time meeting that would be nice , if your not this cougar I would still be interested in a first time meeting , what I'm not interested in is those who like to play games with men .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitute @ spokes (Jul '13) 4 hr no lie 13
Any one know anything about angie ogle playing... (Feb '16) 15 hr Stupid 7
Brian merritt r elliott merritt (Jun '16) Apr 28 Dont tase me5bro 3
DB drives blue Saturn Ion with blacked out Wind... Apr 28 Ali 7
looking for address Apr 28 posta salad 6
Jen Lamb (Sep '12) Apr 28 guest 23
girl at verizon (May '15) Apr 28 guest 6

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance