Interactive: A visual look at St. Paul's lost movie theaters

Oct 31, 2009 Read more: TwinCities.com 16
This text is replaced by the Flash movie. Charles Bushard perked up when the nurse practitioner walked by and gave a thumbs-up to his daughter, 17-year-old Elizabeth. Read more
Tom

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 1, 2009
Will say prayers that her cancer stays gone. What a beatiful strong young lady.

“Wher's dem turkey necks?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Desert, CA

#4 Nov 1, 2009
A good friend of mines granddaughter was diagnosed at age 13 with terminal brain cancer. Thanks in part to Dr Lazareff the head of the Pediatric Neurosurgery Program at Mattel Children's Hospital at UCLA and to this girl's strong positive determination to beat this insidious disease she graduated from high school and is now in college and recently celebrated her 19th birthday.
It can be done. Godspeed to this Burnsville girl.
st paul

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 1, 2009
I will say a prayer for her to, She is one tuff young lady and she is a survivor may god watch over her and others with cancer.
Leap Frog

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 1, 2009
Prayer works!
MN Born

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 1, 2009
Here is a link to a mode of treatment on the horizon from 60 Minutes: www.hiphopmusic.com/best_of_youtube/2008/04/j...
MFB

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2009
Blessings on you, Elizabeth, and on all your family.
Carol

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Nov 1, 2009
This story about Elizabeth and her struggle takes me back 40 years this New Year's Eve,to my own diagnosis of Hodgkins Disease at the age of 23 and subsequent successful treatment at the University of MN Masonic Hospital. In those days, not many survived and I was one of the lucky ones. I always was buoyed by the news of survivors and I hope Elizabeth knows that here are many of us out here who got through it with a lot of help from the knowledge and caring of the medical community, and the love and support of our family and friends. I am cheering for her in a very personal way.
MnMomma

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Nov 1, 2009
Beautiful story - Elizabeth, you're one tough cookie. And Carol - congrats on your recovery as well. You both have lots to be thankful for. God bless!
More Exper Than Sarah

Duluth, MN

#11 Nov 1, 2009
Leap Frog wrote:
Prayer works!
Well, if that's what you believe. I can tell you I prayed as hard as a Mother could pray, but my son still died from his brain cancer. Why is it that, when Doctors do their jobs and the treatment they prescribe is successful, it is always attributed to "prayer" ? Please stop with the "prayer works" nonsense. If I'd had mine answered, it would be me in the grave, not my son.

“it takes a lot to laugh”

Since: Oct 09

St Paul

#12 Nov 1, 2009
Elizabeth,

Congratulations on your new birthday! I hope you are cancer free for the rest of your life and I hope you have a very long life!
Sarah

Princeton, MN

#13 Nov 2, 2009
I am so proud of Elizabeth. She is an inspiration to so many, including her family. She is a very strong, upbeat girl, and I know she and my sister will appreciate the kind words. I will be sure to pass them along to them! WAY TO GO LIZZIE! YOU DID IT! Congratulations!!!

~Aunt Sarah
concerned

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Nov 2, 2009
so what about the doctor that didn't see the tumor on the scan in the first place?
Buster Benson

France

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Peterson

Sweden

#17 Apr 19, 2013
i wrote:
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
http://inhousegeneric.info very clear and informative site, simple ordering process and very fast delivery. All round excellent service - will use again.
Amarion

Ireland

#18 Aug 5, 2013
http://inhousegeneric.com is an honest and genuine online pharmacy. We were not sure at first because this was our first order of generic medication from this pharmacy. Although it takes a bit long because it got stuck with custom, we are completely sastisfied with this online pharmacy.
You won't be disappointed with them. Their customer service is great too although they need to improve their phone system a bit more. If you need to call them just be sure to call during their working hours. Other than that we highly and sincerely recommend this online pharmacy to everyone.
Verne

Germany

#20 Sep 15, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion http://goo.gl/bLFWQG seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Jodi Snyder in Farmington MN? Apr 13 dave 1
bars in burnsville Apr 10 looking 1
News Residents of Inver Grove Heights mobile home pa... (Mar '08) Mar '15 uffda 59
News South-metro church coalition brings depression ... (Feb '10) Feb '15 Andy Alt 3
Total Care Cleaners Expending Dry Cleaners Deli... Feb '15 yurasik 1
News Dakota County / Three men charged in Farmington... (Feb '07) Jan '15 Man 21
Do you know a Steve Swanson? (May '14) May '14 Search Angel 1
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]