Apple Valley Police Blotter: Assault,...

Apple Valley Police Blotter: Assault, Car Accidents and Stalking

There are 1 comment on the story from Dec 29, 2012, titled Apple Valley Police Blotter: Assault, Car Accidents and Stalking. In it, reports that:

Editor's note: Apple Valley-Rosemount Patch regularly posts selections taken from the Apple Valley Police Department incident reports.

Join the discussion below, or

kathy urbanek

Apple Valley, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I think the a.v. police dept needs to concentrate harder on finding real criminals, instead of just picking the first person they see in the area of where they might have a call and harrass them when they arent the perpatrator and they come to know this but still insist on trying to find something to take them to jail on and impound there vehicle only to get released on error meanwhile the person that committed the crime is long gone and it cost the person that wasnt the one that committed the crime $400.00 to get their vehicle out of impound and over 24 hours of their freedom! i think its wrong and something shoud be done about it !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Apple Valley (May '17) Feb '18 Kerrie S 13
know anything about Sarah McLain Peterson Feb '18 Joecool84 1
News Pilots Agree to Pay Cut at Northwest (Mar '06) Jan '18 CharlesMartel 742
News Residents of Inver Grove Heights mobile home pa... (Mar '08) Dec '17 I see dumb ppl 64
Emotions Anonymous group meets in Apple Valley (Sep '14) Nov '17 Dave 2
Does anyone know Jodi Snyder in Farmington MN? (Apr '15) Apr '15 dave 1
News Dakota County / Three men charged in Farmington... (Feb '07) Jan '15 Man 21

Farmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages