Man Charged After Allegedly Calling i...

Man Charged After Allegedly Calling in Bomb Threat to Workplace

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Man Charged After Allegedly Calling in Bomb Threat to Workplace. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Man Charged After Allegedly Calling in Bomb Threat to Workplace Cordarryl Rayshun Gooden, 24, of Hastings, is charged with making terroristic threats-a felony-after he allegedly paid to have a bomb threat called in to his workplace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Cord Gee

Maple Grove, MN

#1 Jun 26, 2012
I've never would or even had that thought in my head about calling in a bomb threat to a place of business or my workplace. I was working during those times the calls were made, my phone was in my locker, I didn't make those calls nor do I know who did. I'm not the type of guy who'd do something like that. This is a job that paid really well and my stepdad works there and my cousin.. I had no reason to make those calls. I liked you my job. Its hard not think about the fact that I am a young African American male working in a workplace that's dominated by predominantly white males didnt play a role in this.. Thats all I can go off because I know I didnt make the phone calls even though its was from my cell phone which was in 'my locker'. I can't afford a lawyer so it looks like I'm going down for this. I've never been in any kind of trouble, and I just found out about being charged idk what to do.
pappy

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2012
Sounds like a practical joke gone bad don't worry investigations are pretty thorough these days they will get to the bottom of this the prankster is the one that should be sweating

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
river hills days???? (Jul '09) Mon Carm b 32
News Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) May 19 Bop 95
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) May 13 love 107
News The last days of coal at Black Dog plant Apr '15 Dude 1
News Man slain in Burnsville had innocent motive in ... (Jan '11) Apr '15 Dude 103
Does anyone know Jodi Snyder in Farmington MN? Apr '15 dave 1
bars in burnsville Apr '15 looking 1
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]