Child molestation case returns to court May 22

Full story: Westland Observer

Andrew Howell will return to 47th District Court May 22 for a preliminary exam. He's pictured with his attorney Mitchell Ribitwer during a previous court appearance.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2013
Westchester Mamzer

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

So this Andrew Howell substitute mamzer was jizzing on toddlers like Coach Chuck Henry? Those public schools out there, are a dream-come-true for mamzer teachers raped by toddlers.

The Jerry Sandusky mamzer should be out on teather in a minute, and I'm betting he will apply at the schools out there.
DANGEROUS child rape

Maywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Westchester Mamzer wrote:
So this Andrew Howell substitute mamzer was jizzing on toddlers like Coach Chuck Henry? Those public schools out there, are a dream-come-true for mamzer teachers raped by toddlers.http://www.zillow.com /homedetails/8640-Hayvenhurst- Ave-North-Hills-CA-91343/20151 208_zpid/ 8640 Hayvenhurst Ave, North Hills, CA 91343 CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN AND BABIES, CHILD SEX OFFENDER HERE
The Jerry Sandusky mamzer should be out on teather in a minute, and I'm betting he will apply at the schools out there.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8640-Hayven... 8640 Hayvenhurst Ave, North Hills, CA 91343 CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN AND BABIES, CHILD SEX OFFENDER HERE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Farmington Discussions

Search the Farmington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 14 hr gottondas 5,482
Decades later, unclaimed remains will be laid t... 18 hr Free Kwame 2
Novi Flasher Turns Himself In Tue Steve 2
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Tue Weds 89
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Jul 20 Barb Gluski Arthur 256
MISSING: 75-year-old woman with dementia Jul 19 Seymour 3
48 Hours: The best of things to do in Metro Det... Jul 19 Kelly Lite 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Farmington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Farmington People Search