Canton Crime Watch

Canton Crime Watch

There are 3 comments on the Canton Observer story from Jun 6, 2013, titled Canton Crime Watch. In it, Canton Observer reports that:

Canton Police arrested a 59-year-old Livonia man and cited him for indecent exposure following accusations he was nude outside of Plymouth High School, a police report said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canton Observer.

Rndy

New Martinsville, WV

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Aw come on. The weather is improving. The guy was just "airing it out." He wants to join a nudist camp, but the shock might be too great so he needs to test out his sensibilities late at night.
TSA Inspector

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2013
Did you hear about the flasher who was thinking of retiring?

He decided to stick it out for one more year.
Mamzers in Heat

Armona, CA

#3 Jun 10, 2013
The lubivich chabads of jason howton cut heads off kids out there, like those canton 'thrill killer' mamzers piere orlewicz and george zimmerman. I heard they just stand outside their chabads all nite long, popping off fireworks, waiting to hop the fence of goyim households and cut the heads off their housepets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Sep 22 raynman 46
News Man found murdered in Redford (Sep '12) Sep 20 bozo 26
Sgt. David Kutek retired Redford police arreste... (Nov '11) Sep 14 Chad 66
Redford Police (Jan '08) Sep 14 Chad 216
News Google's self-driving project chief to kick off... Sep 14 reality is a crutch 1
News Detroit Police Sergeant Shot On City's East Side Sep 13 Eddie Punchclock 1
livonias ordinance & building dept head alex bi... Sep 4 WATCHING LIVONIA 1

Farmington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages