NOW Property Preservation Cleans Up Illegal Dumpers

FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, February 05, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/ -- NOW Property Preservation's CEO, Sam Sesi only tolerates ethical behavior when performing the trashouts.

Full Story
Stan Wilson

Ferndale, MI

#62 Feb 16, 2011
I clean up the houses and you will be surprised at what you see. Companies claiming to cut grass on the sign in sheet and the grass hasn't been cut for days. It is one rotten apple that ruins it for all.
Fred Simpkins

Ferndale, MI

#63 Feb 16, 2011
You know, it takes a lot to stand up for yourself and not give into the payments simply because the contractor is demanding. If they do a bad job, I wouldn't pay them - no matter what. It's like extortion, pay me or I will put a lien on your house. Or whatever. These people really make the contractors look really bad. It is a shame that people function like this.
CCW

Oscoda, MI

#64 Feb 26, 2011
Charles wrote:
I am an independent contractor for NOW Property Preservation and they really care about the rules. Some companies that dump make our industry look like trash.
Everything from the article to the comments is 100% BS. NOW Property Preservation is all over RipoffReport.com , for questionable business practices. Just Google Sam Sesi, or NOW Property Preservation, and see what you find. This Charles guy is full of shit.
CCW

Oscoda, MI

#65 Feb 26, 2011
Nancy Douglas wrote:
I grew up in Romulus, but moved to Farmington Hills and it is just too bad that people have nothing else better to do but dump trash.
This article is fake. It was written to restructure the image of Sam Sesi, and NOW Property Preservation. Google either Sam Sesi, or NOW Property Preservation, and see exactly what you find. Right about the time this news broke, Mr. Sesi's onslaught of positive PR started to go into overtime. If you care at all about the focus of this article, I urge you to do some homework.
CCW

Oscoda, MI

#66 Feb 26, 2011
Fred Simpkins wrote:
You know, it takes a lot to stand up for yourself and not give into the payments simply because the contractor is demanding. If they do a bad job, I wouldn't pay them - no matter what. It's like extortion, pay me or I will put a lien on your house. Or whatever. These people really make the contractors look really bad. It is a shame that people function like this.
The real shame is that this article is not true. Google the name of the Hero, and you'll see the story is nonsense. But the story you will find is much deeper and darker. Do your homework, before you believe everything you read.
Eugene R

Waterford, MI

#67 Mar 2, 2011
This will stop once the jobs return to the area. Only we will need to find a different industry to supply us with jobs.

http://www.HomesForSaleInFarmingtonHillsMI.co...
Charlie

United States

#68 Mar 29, 2011
Eugene R wrote:
This will stop once the jobs return to the area. Only we will need to find a different industry to supply us with jobs.
http://www.HomesForSaleInFarmingtonHillsMI.co...
you are so right and I wish you luck in your sales.
Genevive

United States

#69 Mar 29, 2011
This is article came at the right time. I wish all business owners displayed the same level of integrity.

For example, one of the local phone companies here was supposed to install phone lines. The technician was not at the job site. Unfortunately, after 4 and a half hours passed, he claimed that he went in and had no response. I come to find out he was sleeping in his truck getting paid for doing nothing...
mohammed

United States

#70 Apr 2, 2011
Jan Smith wrote:
That is wonderful. There was an article in the Oakland Press or www.oakpress.com that highlighted illegal dumping in Pontiac.
All communities should look out and report!
Good job, Sam Sesi!
Great job, Sam Sesi! And don't back down against the shyster contractors!
lodholtz

Wildwood, FL

#71 Sep 28, 2011
Quintana Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
"Concerned" from Oscoda- you were probably the illegal dumper that didn't get paid. How many people even live in Oscoda - so you were probably the "Truth" and the "David J." and the "John".
You don't identify yourself because of fear of being sued for libelious statements. What a coward you are - you from Oscoda hide behind your keyboard while wanting to get paid for bad work. You, "Mr. Concerned" probably can't hold down a job because of the bad work performed and then bad mouth every company that you worked for.
This company caught people breaking the law. Do you understand the hundreds of thousands of dollars of fines related to illegal dumping? It is a civil and criminal act. These companies that complain on websites such as the report you stated are probably breaking the law and think they should get paid for breaking the law.
As for your post about the tv station - I googled Chris Lodholtz and his house was foreclosed on one week after the company was formed, yet he went on live tv professing that this company caused his foreclosure. It takes 6 months of not paying your mortgage to qualify for a sheriff's sale. In addition, the company was not in business at the time. So you - Mr. Concerned posting everything on every website that you can think of and you don't even have the facts. Why don't you Google the Montcalm Registry of Deeds - http://www.montcalm.org/registerofdeeds.asp
Please see below from the Montcalm County Registry of Deeds.
Sheriffs Deed - Deed/Lease
Liber: 1436
Page: 1081
Instrument #: 468141
Instrument Status: Recorded and Verified instrument
Signed: 03/19/2009
Processed Date: 03/26/2009 11:10:44 AM
Associated Doc1: BK 1363 PG 0388
Received Date: 03/26/2009 09:51:00 AM
Returned Date: 04/02/2009
Reference Info:
Consideration:$110,063.04
Comment:
Name Information
First Party:
RICHARD C WAITE DEPUTY SHERIFF Person
Second Party:
CHRISTOPHER LODHOLTZ Person
TAYLOR BEAN & WHITAKER MORTGAGE CORP Other
MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS INC Other
EDWARD J LODHOLTZ Person
Legal Desc.
CITY OF GREENVILLE
LOT: 53 BLOCK: E FAIRGROUNDS ADDITION, GREENVILLE 2-18
haha your kinda funny first off i nver in my life did illegal dumping i enjoy the natural habbitat and second of all sam sesi is a crook and so is his little pet danna and they screwed alot of people over i completed my jobs days before the due date i cleaned them so good i would have ate off those floors i take pride in my work and as far as my house goes yup i lost it shit i worked for my mortage company as well i paid my bill up until i worked for NOW then it all went down hill i didnt lose my house just because of Now but they played a role in it know all the facts until you run your mud flap there crooks and we will get our money simple as that and as far as you throwing my business out there to the public yeah know all the facts as well i never loist my house until 2010 when i walked away from it and moved out of state to work directly for HUD ans make ten times more than you and sam sesi does so you should know your role as a person ans stop talking now
Joseph brennan

United States

#72 Sep 29, 2011
Sam sesi doent care about shit..he is a scamer..a crook. I cant wait for it to come back to him..
Bonniety33

Philippines

#73 Feb 26, 2012
Thanks a lot for being my personal lecturer on this issue. I enjoyed your article greatly and most of all enjoyed reading the way you handled the aspect I considered to be controversial. You're always extremely kind towards readers really like me and let me in my lifestyle. Thank you.
courtney123

Davao City, Philippines

#76 May 23, 2012
Thanks so much for this! I haven't been this thrilled by a post for a long time! You have got it, whatever that means in blogging. Anyway, You're certainly somebody that has something to say that people should hear. Keep up the good work. Keep on inspiring the people!
Lodholtz

Hartland, MI

#77 Aug 22, 2012
This is funny yes I did lose my home to foreclosure and I also have every dump receipt before during and after photos of the houses I did for Sam and the trash I took out in my trailer at the dump and being dumped I did not lose my house one week after the company was started so you my friend get your facts straight you idiot he owes me and many many good people money your probably one of his whores he hires
Quintana Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
"Concerned" from Oscoda- you were probably the illegal dumper that didn't get paid. How many people even live in Oscoda - so you were probably the "Truth" and the "David J." and the "John".
You don't identify yourself because of fear of being sued for libelious statements. What a coward you are - you from Oscoda hide behind your keyboard while wanting to get paid for bad work. You, "Mr. Concerned" probably can't hold down a job because of the bad work performed and then bad mouth every company that you worked for.
This company caught people breaking the law. Do you understand the hundreds of thousands of dollars of fines related to illegal dumping? It is a civil and criminal act. These companies that complain on websites such as the report you stated are probably breaking the law and think they should get paid for breaking the law.
As for your post about the tv station - I googled Chris Lodholtz and his house was foreclosed on one week after the company was formed, yet he went on live tv professing that this company caused his foreclosure. It takes 6 months of not paying your mortgage to qualify for a sheriff's sale. In addition, the company was not in business at the time. So you - Mr. Concerned posting everything on every website that you can think of and you don't even have the facts. Why don't you Google the Montcalm Registry of Deeds - http://www.montcalm.org/registerofdeeds.asp
Please see below from the Montcalm County Registry of Deeds.
Sheriffs Deed - Deed/Lease
Liber: 1436
Page: 1081
Instrument #: 468141
Instrument Status: Recorded and Verified instrument
Signed: 03/19/2009
Processed Date: 03/26/2009 11:10:44 AM
Associated Doc1: BK 1363 PG 0388
Received Date: 03/26/2009 09:51:00 AM
Returned Date: 04/02/2009
Reference Info:
Consideration:$110,063.04
Comment:
Name Information
First Party:
RICHARD C WAITE DEPUTY SHERIFF Person
Second Party:
CHRISTOPHER LODHOLTZ Person
TAYLOR BEAN & WHITAKER MORTGAGE CORP Other
MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS INC Other
EDWARD J LODHOLTZ Person
Legal Desc.
CITY OF GREENVILLE
LOT: 53 BLOCK: E FAIRGROUNDS ADDITION, GREENVILLE 2-18
Sam Sesi is a thief

Glendale, AZ

#78 Oct 14, 2012
Sam Sesi, Halina Rej Jankiewicz, Dana McCallister and Jessica Zamarron are all a bunch of thieves. They are professional cons and deserve to be locked up. They were running a ponzi scheme back in 2006-2009. Business names: NowPre Property Preservation, Now Property Preservation, Magellan Communications, Greenville Manufacturing, Perfect Pellet, LLC.
Sam Sesi is a thief

Glendale, AZ

#79 Oct 14, 2012
Sam Sesi, Halina Rej Jankiewicz, Dana McCallister and Jessica Zamarron of SCORSESI AGENY MAKEUP Artist are all a bunch of thieves. They are professional cons and deserve to be locked up. They were running a ponzi scheme - JAC INVESTMENTS -back in 2006-2009. Other business names: NowPre Property Preservation, Now Property Preservation, Magellan Communications, Greenville Manufacturing, Perfect Pellet, LLC, JAC Investments.
Samuel Sesi and staff

Scottsdale, AZ

#80 May 7, 2013
Sam Sesi is a thief wrote:
Sam Sesi, Halina Rej Jankiewicz, Dana McCallister and Jessica Zamarron of SCORSESI AGENY MAKEUP Artist are all a bunch of thieves. They are professional cons and deserve to be locked up. They were running a ponzi scheme - JAC INVESTMENTS -back in 2006-2009. Other business names: NowPre Property Preservation, Now Property Preservation, Magellan Communications, Greenville Manufacturing, Perfect Pellet, LLC, JAC Investments.
KARMA is a bitch and it's gonna get you Sam Sesi. You are being watched. It's only a matter of time that you and doper Jessica Zamarron will be behind bars. Pay your debt you coward alcoholic.
Sonya

Waterford, MI

#81 Nov 16, 2013
Jessica Zamarron is a crook and should repay the investors. She gets money and uses it inappropriately
Jessica Zamarron Sesi

Phoenix, AZ

#82 Jan 5, 2014
Jessica Zamarron aka Jessica Sesi aka Jess Sesi aka Jessica Scorsesi is Sam Sesi's partner in crime. Go get a job and pay up instead of using / stealing peoples hard earned money. Using peoples money to travel to Hawaii, AZ, NY, MO, CA is a crime. Instead of downing the Starbucks and Godiva Strawberries pay back the money you wasted on your trashy self. It all adds up you skank.
Kristina

Detroit, MI

#84 Jan 9, 2014
Do you guys even know Jessica? You should really leave her alone and not believe everything you hear, read. Sam was abusive and took almost $170,000 from her family that has never been repaid. She was locked inside a house with no car or money and she moved out with nothing in her pocket but a dream, started a business and has been providing for their 1 year old son while the father does everything in his power to try and sabotage or hurt them. Jess is basically an inspiration for all single mothers or anyone that's been in an abusive relationship and she's helped me through so many things. She's one of the strongest people I know and just because your lives are crap and you do crap things and have no heart or soul doesn't mean you should hurt or tarnish the reputation of a young, innocent 26 year old girl.
Get your lives together. Jess- don't let these things bring you down!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Whose Murder Conviction Was Thrown Out Sett... Feb 27 Free Kwame 1
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Feb 26 Anonymous 148
Black History: Longstanding Leader In Business,... Feb 26 Timmy Horton 2
cheers to livonia city council Feb 26 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
chris martin had a good point at last council m... Feb 24 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb 23 Steve 4
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Feb 22 madeleine oconnor... 276
Farmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

NFL 6:02AM
Brian Hartline visiting Cleveland Browns
Bleacher Report 7:07 AM