Man Gets 30-60 Years In Prison For Se...

Man Gets 30-60 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault, Slaying Of 11-Year-Old Girl

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 11, 2016, titled Man Gets 30-60 Years In Prison For Sexual Assault, Slaying Of 11-Year-Old Girl. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Facebook Email / Contact Forms Web Team Community Affairs Local TV Programming Sales Inquiries Technical/Reception Network FAQ/Feedback WWJ-TV is part of the [...] EVENTS Welcome to WWJ Newsradio 950 on CBSDetroit.com! Welcome to WWJ Newsradio 950 - Detroit's ONLY all news radio station, with accurate and dependable traffic and weather updates on [...] Promotions About 97.1 The Ticket 26455 American Drive Southfield, MI 48034 Call the in-studio line at 539-9797. 327-2900 Map Directions Send a comment or suggestion [...] Promotions About CBS Sports Radio 1270 26455 American Drive Southfield, MI 48034 327-2900 Map Directions Send a comment or suggestion to the CBS Detroit web [...] CENTREVILLE, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

7-17-32-34-59-(2 8)

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jan 12, 2016
Finally some sort of closure...
Sick minded monster!
hunter

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 9, 2018
the constantine police accused the wrong man and this man spent 2 years in prison for a crime he did not commit. another man admitted to the crime and msp confirmed through dna that the admitter did commit the crime. and nothing even happened to the poilce chief that railroaded the falsely accused man. in fact he is still the chief. he should be sued to the extent that constantine is no longer a village. or at the very least be fired and never allowed to be in police work again. i tell everyone avoid constantine at all costs. dont even drive through it. the cops are the most crooked i,ve ever seen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Guest 30
Review: RL Door Solutions Sep 22 WilliamD 2
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Sep 20 Sylvia123 241
wake up meijer store security in livonia off mi... Sep 14 dody 3
News Fraudster cheats Livonia man out of $3,000 Sep 13 Seth Tyrssen 2
Any Livonia old-timers out there (May '10) Sep 13 margie 78
News Lefty's Cheese Steak comes to White Lake, Royal... Sep 4 WHATDAFK 1

Farmington Jobs

Personal Finance

Farmington Mortgages