Police Liaison Position in Jeopardy of School Budget Cuts

May 4, 2008 Full story: www.hometownlife.com 6

Clarenceville School District officials are considering eliminating funding for a Livonia Police Officer Liaison position supporting community outreach in the district's Middle School and High School.

Officer Harold Higgins is assigned to the school buildings as a mentor, public outreach liaison, and to assist when necessary in maintaining order in the buildings.

Full Story
BOB JOE

Harrisburg, OH

#1 Dec 7, 2008
Officer Harold Higgins is a bad cop he never plays by the rules and will do whatever it takes to put you in jail and give money to Livonia racist,MI

STOP BEING POWER HUNGRY and be free.....
Billy Joe Bob

Harrisburg, OH

#2 Dec 8, 2008
Why do you say he is a bad cop?
What rules has he broken? Please cite examples and proof.
You mean if you break the law, he puts you in jail? Wow, fancy that.
Livonia racist, Mi.? Please cite examples and proof.
SBPH and be free. What does that mean?
the michigan texan

Plano, TX

#3 Feb 14, 2011
OK..?SBPH and be free? WTF LOL.

I lived in Livonia it's not that bad just try not to be black or get pulled over lol it's the truth and the truth hurts Livonia seems to have a pretty good share of bad cops... busting stuff up, taking stuff, brandishing weapons.. Acting dirty and harmful... and by the way A dirty Livonia cop ruined my life in high school me and like 65% of the school smoked OOno some weed like most people I grew up. 5 years after high school I got pulled over in a car that I did not have in HS by a Livonia cop and WTF I let him search my car because I knew I had nothing in the car and WELL WELL he found a les then a gram in a old cigarette pack cellophane WTF I never smoked cigarettes in my life and I then they put me on probation I lost my job Had no money well in Livonia if you have no money and tell them your poor you will just go to jail.

Put yourself in the copís shoes. Itís tough to legally find evidence of a drug deal between a willing buyer and seller. To make it stick youíre going to have to lie about it on the witness stand. Everybody knows youíre lying ó the prosecutor, the judge, the bailiff ó but nobody complains because thatís how you get the job done.

But no matter how many drug dealers you bust, they are instantly replaced. No matter how many tons of drugs you seize, the flow never stops. No matter how much dirty money you confiscate, it keeps bubbling up out of the sewers.

So maybe the tenth time or the twentieth time you hand over a suitcase full of cash to the evidence locker, it dawns on you that this is Mission Impossible. Why not get in on the action and kick a little butt while youíre at it.

All across the country ó all across the world ó the drug war is giving us organized police crime on a frightening scale. Itís undermining our criminal justice system and our civil rights.
nah

Highland, MI

#4 Aug 27, 2011
BOB JOE wrote:
Officer Harold Higgins is a bad cop he never plays by the rules and will do whatever it takes to put you in jail and give money to Livonia racist,MI
STOP BEING POWER HUNGRY and be free.....
The artice says he is a menter, public outreach, and maintain order in buildings. If you notice he married the social worker at the school he came from you know his character. He was married with a family until he had affair. Nice menter. Maintained order alright.
Mike A

Oscoda, MI

#5 Feb 16, 2013
You people need to get a life crying and complaining about cops on the internet. If you do illegal things in Livonia then it gives the cops every right to arrest you. I lived in Livonia for 16 years and I used to complain about how bad the cops were. I finally realized that it wasn't the cops it was my own behavior that was causing me trouble. Cops just don't go after you and harass you unless you give them a reason. Like being an ignorant stoner. Most of the kids at stevenson and franklin are all fake and immature. I look back and laugh at all the losers I used to hang out with because none of them are going anywhere in life.
Mentor Mike

Buffalo, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Mike A wrote:
You people need to get a life crying and complaining about cops on the internet. If you do illegal things in Livonia then it gives the cops every right to arrest you. I lived in Livonia for 16 years and I used to complain about how bad the cops were. I finally realized that it wasn't the cops it was my own behavior that was causing me trouble. Cops just don't go after you and harass you unless you give them a reason. Like being an ignorant stoner. Most of the kids at stevenson and franklin are all fake and immature. I look back and laugh at all the losers I used to hang out with because none of them are going anywhere in life.
Don't talk to the police-ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Farmington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Whose Murder Conviction Was Thrown Out Sett... Fri Free Kwame 1
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Thu Anonymous 148
Black History: Longstanding Leader In Business,... Thu Timmy Horton 2
cheers to livonia city council Feb 26 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
chris martin had a good point at last council m... Feb 24 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Jail guards among highest paid Wayne County emp... (Aug '14) Feb 23 Steve 4
What is going to happen to St Vincent and Sarah... (May '06) Feb 22 madeleine oconnor... 276
Farmington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Farmington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:48 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:48PM
Josh McCown decides to sign with the Cleveland Browns
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM